RATE MY BURGER Sup Forums

RATE MY BURGER Sup Forums

8/10 needs mustard, mayonese and ketchup

would eat/10

too much bread

Looks like a tasty burger. I don't usually get them cus my girlfriends a vegetarian and that sort of makes me a vegetarian too.

Bacon looks undercooked, but otherwise pretty decent OP.

fuck that shit, just because she is vegetarian, doesn't mean she can't cook you a good piece of meat

hi jules

do you enjoy a kahuna burger?

>2016
>eating beef

KYS

summer is here

what the fuck is Sup Forums? get out, summerfeg.

Those are hawaii?

Thats that Hawaiian burger joint. Yeah I hear they got a tasty burger

It's just a stupid hamburger

Can't rate without knowing the temperature

Mid Rare god tier or its shit.

bread looks way too thick and tough, would be a chore to eat. no sauce. bacon needs a couple more minutes. rest looks ok. 5/10.

You're going to regret the tomato.

If it fits on something called a "sideplate" it's not American.

So fucking Hungry
>10/10

Are you a faggot cuck too?
Fire up the grill and make a Manly Muthafuckin Burger right fucking now. If you don't have a grill, you have a feminine penis

Looks good to me. All it needs is a light coat of mayo on the bun, some sriracha, and some jalapenos

Do you want some burger with your bread?

That bacon is gonna give you intestinal worms

looks like a tasty bitch, OP.

Shit/10

burger with bacon should have gruyere not cheddar. Meat looks overcooked and completely unseasoned.

ye sure 'summer' i'm here a long time but keep thinking

Move along, this is bait country

The roll is way too think. Something about the patty looks off too but it could be the photo.

Wouldn't order/10

A hamburger, that's the only thing you americunts can cook.

Buy your own meat, prepare your own meat. My gf was a vegetarian for 4 years before we were together, she told me she wasn't going to stop me from eating meat, but I had to buy it since she wasn't eating it. She even cooked it for me sometimes. She started eating meat again like 6 to 8 months after we moved in together. Don't pressure her into it, just do you and eventually she may come around.

If you don't have a grill, don't post in this thread. This is a MAN thread.

Enjoy your food poisoning you uncultured swine

SHE told YOU that SHE wasn't going to stop YOU from eating meat? Did you even give her a choice? The fuck did i just read?

user, you just fucked up

I wasn't going to stop regardless, she just wanted to be up front about not being a cunt.

Lettuce is all over the place
0/10

Dats a fuckin amateurs burger.

5/10

my gf is a vegetarian and I give no fucks. you're doing it wrong

summerfag

looks good, i want to eat it right now after smoking some weed

fag/10

bread sucks
need more cheese

Basically she'd been a vegetarian for long enough that the whole hatred for anyone that eats meat thing had subsided. She started when she was 16 and her family still prepared it cuz ain't no teenager gonna tell her parents what they can and can't eat. So it didn't upset her when other people did it. She didn't like the super militant vegetarian cunts that make other people live by their rules and didn't want to be one of them.

4/10
5.5/10 at least your meat doesn't look disgusting

0/10 wheres the fuckin egg and beetroot