No fluffy thread?

No fluffy thread?
FLUFFY FUCKING FLUFF OF THREAD ACTIVATED

Had a dream these were real the other night. I was so happy.

At the moment killing some bugs but I want to make this thread a succes

bamp

do someone have that multi page comic where there was one human in a hazmat and a smart fluffy?

Stomp

Why can't these be real?

checked

What would you guys do if these shit-rats were real? Just curious.

checked

>how do litter-pals are raised

Fucking Hell, is the whole world full of illiterates?

Probably take one in just to say that I did but have a torture cellar full of fluffs to take my anger out on

I'd probably have one that I'd take care of normally and treat like an actual pet and use my garage to collect ferals to torture and breed for shenanigans.

i dont think i would want a pet that can communicate in the same language i speak and has free will

here

not everyone who makes fluffy comics speaks english as their primary language. There are a lot of poorly translated russian works.

Dogs and cats can't communicate in our language but have free will to do as they please if not being instructed by their owners, same as literally every other animal. Intelligence isn't a unique human trait, we just are on a completely different plane of intelligence than 99% of animals. Fluffies would just be luxury pets or act like rats.

i figured that'd be the sentiment of most people in this thread. because having something that is living and breed purely as a living squeeze toy for humans would do wonders with my emotions.

Tape a smarty to a laundry iron.

Watch him enjoy the warmth, then promptly scream in pain as he's burned alive.

No u

Get a load this cancerous faggot.

Reported for spam. GTFO, cancerous newfag.

Avoiding the spam filter is against the rules, user

Checked

Dare to dream user

Fluffy threads are benign tumors that don't kill the host.

While you idiotic summerfags are the real malignant tumors that kill this site.

Reported the nigger cunt.

Keep up the good work user, just remember sage goes in the options field.

This was done by the legorobotcomics guy, I'm sure of it

Ah, welcome friend. Take a load off and lurk for a bit. It will grow on you.

Spiderman?

Ive viewed a couple of these threads, and only an 8th of these comics seemed remotely... good?

You're a nigger lover?

Explain your point man? what's cringy about them or what seemed remotely good?

No, fuck off.

IDK, sometimes I am sadistic I guess

That's pretty normal, some people use fluffy abuse as a training of sorts

I don't think this is pleasurable unless you're coprophilic

The sad thing is that if our species survives long enough, eventually we will inevitably create something like this for ourselves. I am just sad that I will never live to see that day.

We all are, that's a bit of what these threads are about. Some find them humorous, some find them comforting (the hugbox stuff) and for some it's just old fashioned cathartic stress relief that allows their sadistic streak to show, like myself.

me too. i would totally buy a shit ton and then rape and kill them. it'd be so much fun to actually hear them whine and cry. imagine killing the father in front of the babies, and then killing the babies in front of the mother. it'd be beautiful.

Unless there was an accident like in the fluffy lore though, they would probably be made to be infertile so they can control the supply, thus making them an expensive luxury item

Has Jurassic park taught you nothing?

rape? wtf you sick fuck

i think i just came

fuck that shit, i want fluffies to be able to have half human babies so my seed doesn't go to waste when i am pumping them.

Nope

i think i'd really get off slowly torturing them for months. like breaking one's leg. and then breaking a different one as soon as that on healed. for months and months on end.

i'd want to hear it beg for death and then of course never deliver.

Why does the male look so mad the whole way through?

And I thought I had issues, jesus fuck

check'd

What are those at the bottom of the pit?

get a newborn one, probably one with wings, to teach it how to be good and teach it stuff before it can interact with any of the other little pests and make it work for it's food and keep it to my own, if it has an spoiled brat breakdown then I'll dump it.

Cannibals

I'd like to see more involving them

What was it?

I remember that goblin that played with fluffies too, it was funny

topkek

you're not looking into the right placees

Something about the way he draws his fluffies. The neck fat/tuft, really short snout and really stubby legs that just seems suitable for the fluffy creature.

so... you like smelly poop on your cock?