What if there was a terrorist threat towards the Central Intelligence Agency HQ made from an unknown location...

What if there was a terrorist threat towards the Central Intelligence Agency HQ made from an unknown location, telling them to reveal everything about UFOs and aliens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQToaAqPMvY
youtube.com/watch?v=h6B8Ba0K-Qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please point me in the direction of the terrorist group that has enough assets to threaten the fucking CIA.

Everyone would finally know that the UFOs were military planes and aliens haven't reached Earth?

What if, you cunt, stop sucking your own cock and answer the question.

/thread

So you believe that earth hasn't been visited?

I don't think the us government is capable of keeping alien contact a secret from the public, they couldn't even keep the nsa a secret.

Youre on a watchlist now grats

tell me about UFO

The NSA has never been a secret you tard.

Who said they wanted to keep the NSA a secret?

Major scares, i'm shaking in my fucking boots

ok then, the CIA would respond with the full might of the US military, because thats a act of war. aka there gonna fucking die.

God I love the Red, White, and Blue.

They're FUCKIN CUNT FUCK

It wouldn't make very much sense to publicly disclose that you're spying on most of the world including your own citizens.

the snowden bullshit was a controlled disclosure
so they don't have to admit it publicly, instead now they have a black sheep
aliens are as real as we are, do some research amerifags

you shit poking

That's AN act of war*
THEY'RE going to fucking die*
If you're going to be fat and stupid, atleast be literate.

That wasn't a UFO. That was MY SIDES from an earlier fucking post that gave me cancer.

theyd get a JDAM through the roof. and thats about it.

What aliens?

I'm sure aliens are out there, but they haven't visited us. They gain literally nothing from visiting a civilization like ours, anything we have they already have had for a long time if they're capable of interstellar travel. Even for research purposes they wouldn't come here, at most they would send some form of A.I. to collect data and that'd be it

further some soft proof for all the skeptics

youtube.com/watch?v=GQToaAqPMvY

don't half to bi babe Im american, itz owr world yur juss liveng in eet

Anyone else agree that this cocksucker should be wiped off the face of earth for being cancer?

They would do what they already do with the various freedom of information acts. Respond with carefully falsified information.

Then they would pay black hat hackers six digits to try and find the source of the threat because that part they historically can't do themselves.

hahahah feed me pet , feeeeed me

dude, they have been here long before our race,
atlantis was a civilisation that we can only dream of
hitler and the Vril society had made contact long ago
as well as Eisenhawer who made treaties
seriously, stop watching HBO and the kardashians and look on the internet

>Implying ISIS and the NSA don't work for the same people calling the shots to bring mass delusion to the people that are distracted by these retarded ass elections. The same elections that don't actually make a difference in the country, one person can't fix America's problems, it takes the collective community to fix it's own problems. United we stand, divided we fall, we are so busy fighting and arguing amongst ourselves that we cannot come together and stop being owned.
The government and powers that be are in control of what you can see, the first rule to fighting a war is deception of either one or both sides.

Are you sure your not just mad that your not amerecan?

Herp derp dolan tr00mp ftw faggot evil bible cry cry bomb world because we small cock?

This is what A muhammed looks like kids don't do this

also the answear is Feminstical Radical movement in america

You're legitimately retarded if you believe any of the bullshit alien conspiracies theories you read online. I've read a few, and none of them seem logical or even make marginal sense. There's legitimately no point for an advanced alien civilization to come to earth and make treaties with humans who have only recently begun the most basic of space exploration.

I'm very mad, if i were american, i'd run for president, throw out some racist comments, win the election and nuke the shit out of my own country, i'd become a fucking martyr, so yes, i'm pissed.

I actually agree with you, i believe that advanced alien civilisations wouldn't even bother making contact with us, we're way to under evolved for them to even give a shit

you are right there my friend I have read numerous conspiracy theories, but I also am a logical being
don't take everything i read for granted, i check at least 2-3 sources before making statements here
many of the conspiracy theories are made to lead you astray from the truth, so you have to dig WAY WAY deeper and I mean go back to the ancient civilisations, like sumerians, egyptians etc.
the point of treaties is to help humanity in our evolutionary path, cause what we are doing right now is catastrophic to the planet and us as a species
don't take my words for anything but my own experience of the matter
I know what i know for myself
its up to you guys to find the truth for yourselves

Implying the CIA has UFO and alien documents?...

do they?

strong psychedelichs are the only thing coming close to alien,god encounters ... shut the fuck up or try yourself ... anything else is bullshit

biggest hack in history was of some hacker breaking into pentagon and retrieving photos of flying sorcers
so thats that

have you tried DMt most ppl report talking to BEINGS

not yet ... just high doses of psilocybin which is almost the same molecule

you're also under 18 or really fucking stupid considering the way you form sentances.

Secondly, yes, what we're doing is destructive but eventually people will start dying faster than they are born, when this happens the world will automatically start balancing out with nature again.
Hopefully we won't make the same mistakes again but until we're hit by a huge meteor/comet/astroid/hemoroid.
A super vulcano exploding, the world stops spinning or the whole world nukes itself humans will always exist on this dead rock.

Im telling you that you are already reported

I'm very mad, if i were american, i'd run for president, throw out some racist comments, win the election and nuke the shit out of my own country, i'd become a fucking martyr, so yes, i'm pissed.

No, Gary McKinnon hacked NASA computers. L2Google plz thx

it seems you way to contradict me is by insult
go for it if it helps your arguments
without sound research i wouldn't make the statements you do, but we all have the right to say what we will
i just encourage you to dig deeper, there are things science and modern physics can't explain and this you might find interesting UFO s are just the tip of the iceberg

Who knows, let's threaten to blow them up and find out?

Sorcerer's? Flying?

i know...
but that's the term the army uses in their unclassified reports

This is pretty spot on lol. Its sad how fucked up the world is but you learn to love the madness of it

>threaten
>the cia

Are you fucking 13? No one in the world is that dumb. Except maybe you.

Internet Explorer, you funny bruh

My sides

im just saying if youre interested in stuff like aliens , supernatural, spiritual stuff ... you should try psychedelichs ... real shit going on out there

i want that UFO finally... life sucks without UFO.

Nah, but if you only read the first line of text of what i type, you can fuck off.

The world balances everytime there has been a mass extinction.
And everytime the dominant species has always survived, they evolved though through out milions of years.
Now, shh, grown ups are talking.

dont focus outside inside theres enough going on to start with ... it gets weird as fuck

I'd buy a Honda UFO.

Ok, i said this once b4. WHAT IF, STOP SUCKING YOUR OWN COCK AND ANSWER THE QUESTION.

What if their real?!?!?!?

makes no difference

Don't really believe in most of the alien theories myself but it does make sense to get a load of small civilisations while they need help so they'll be on your side when/if they get bigger.

we are currently transormating our collective consciousness into something ... yet we dont know which role the life / death cycle of the physical body is about ... we dont know shit

We do know that consciousness is a chemical reaction in the brain and that when the brain dies so does our consciousness, sorry to burst your mushroom/LSD infused bubble but please, go be a hippy in some other dimention.

>Now, shh, grown ups are talking.

What if there are no aliens?

what if it doesnt matter?

This thread has officially been removed from "catalog"

like i said ... we dont know shit ... im a little tired of people talking shit. the only thing that was able to burst my bubble was stuff like psilocybin ... you can call it whatever the fuck you want i dont care . try it yourself is all i can say

Yeah, id rather go with scientifically backed data instead of what some idiot who does drugs has to say bruh.

you can go with both bruh ... or none of it its very confusing

I think they might be busy with actual dangers like crazy muslims right now to be bothered with imaginary bullshit. also you are an idiot

So asking questions to random people on an imageboard is idiotic, that good sir, is idiotic to me.

what i came to realize is you need something to hold on to to believe into in life ... you need to know what and how you want to be ... if you dont thats fine too but it can break you its nothing to play with

The CIA doesn't have information on aliens. It's a secret space branch of the air force. I should know. Everyone else will on May 22 2032

FUCK YOU

OP here, thread is starting to die, i'm getting bored so i'm going to bed, peace out and fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6B8Ba0K-Qw

Oh summer, you are a long 3 months.