ITT Street Justice

ITT Street Justice

Other urls found in this thread:

millerreport.us/live-video-of-gunshots-at-the-pulse/band-youtube-video-shows-running-pulse/
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2014/06/schokvideo_schoft_trapt_school.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>justice
>swings in response to a warning shove

>autistically chimping out over a slight nudge
>justice

Beta detected

that woman can take a punch

swinging like an ape after a shove to stay away... hits like a girl.

watch the full vid u mongo

>not realising there's a webm before this one where she slaps and kicks the shit out of him

White knights gonna white knight

anyone have the full vid?

not even white knighting but daym, that was just a shove and he went Muhammad Ali on her ass. She must of done something bad.

worldstarhiphop /videos/video.php?v=wshhq097kIor2hS4c9ep#

part 1
He's most likely drunk and Russian
and
he gave her several warnings. you wouldn't let a dude fuck with you and then let him off with just one punch

Hahahahawhat the fuck.
Fails to knock out a bitch with 4 haymakers.

Okay fine, she deserved it

Fuck dude, you got rid of the best part. Before hitting her she punches him over and over for like 3 minutes. Takes it like a boss.

i've got some shit
dunno if it's street justice, it's all mixed together

Can somebody bump please, my posts won't do it.

i dont understand how weak most men are.
If i would punch a woman like that one with full force, she would allmost die.
>pic related

That guy looks so scrawny no shit he's bullying a girl

Story? Also, check em

Post other arm prove you don't just jack it a lot faggot

>I am autismo

yeah all that creatine water retension will def help you in a fight.

I never know how to feel in these threads because this seemed totally uncalled for especially kicking her in the head but there is never any context she could be a soulless serial rapist for all we know

My favorite justice is against women.

lol i didnt even take protein. Bought a bottle 10 years ago, still on my fridge.
No thats just my stature, i´m just not a manlet like you fagets, but therefore i am a fatty, so that evens it out a bit.

>Fails to knock out a bitch with 4 haymakers.
are you serious about this?
seriously, what sort of person are you?
idgaf what happens to a bitch like this, i give a fuck about the existence of people who would react to a video like that like you just did, SINCERELY
wtf is going on?

why she do this

sjw detected

He wasn't hitting right because he was drunk. I'm sure they hurt but it wasn't like he was close enough or positioned right for half of them.

what a fucking neanderthal

>worldstarhiphop /videos/video.php?v=wshhq097kIor2hS4c9ep#

If you watch the whole video you can see her punching and kicking him first, a lot.

From the way they're together, I can tell that this isn't the first time he hits her. She was provoking him knowing fully well the consequences.

This is sad. She seems to be one of those women that needs pain and domination. Classic masochist.

He needs to learn and practice some BDSM with her and they'll both be happier.

Goddamn I have a crush on the girl now

Holy shit Johnny Cage?

yeah, after you're told to fuck off and stop fucking with people, your cro-magnon brain should absorb "stop" and "don't". glad she got her nose broken. i wouldn't let a dude fuck with me like that, especially after she was annoying the other contestants too.

story?

Arousing.

There isn't one, he just runs a tight ship and kicks ass.

what the longer video then come back to us

HOW CAN SHE SLAP?

nigger sympathizer

haha america.

that's some douchbag kid in tardmode

You could probably punch a horse to death with your superhuman tard strength.

seems to me she took it like a champ, also she's kinda cute

Story? Cant find it on live leak

millerreport.us/live-video-of-gunshots-at-the-pulse/band-youtube-video-shows-running-pulse/

bump this

Bicipes is the muscle u need ti strike a mortale punch
Fag

Just a run of the mill wife beater, there are fucking millions all over the world. Does it in front of his children too.

fucking nerve gas

Wut

oh man. just admit its allright..
i dont get it, i have nothing to be proud of except my arms. give that to me. the rest of my body sucks anyways.
Fucking fagots

>"idgaf what happens to a bitch like this"
>sjw
you are retarded m8

Stop being a faggot

lappen

Go die you racist scum. The world doesn't need fucks like you.

The kid pretended to have a fucking gun in his fucking pants. How the fuck is the cop supposed to know if he does or doesnt. When a person threatens that and then moves to "draw" his gun, the police officer is going to react. Fucking stupid shit right here.

i see the word nigger on his shirt

10/10

>Unbennant
You fucking nazi

yea the little gorilla would've grown to be a piece of shit anyways, who the fuck does that

is this nitrous oxide

fucking asshole. Dog didnt do anything.

Not him but see this

its the officers job to react to a situation. When the kid pretends to have a gun hidden, the officer then thinks his life is in jeopardy and acts accordingly. Maybe people should teach their kids to not pretend to have guns hidden on their person when in confrontation with a fucking police officer. The kid didnt die because he was black, he died because he was a stupid motherfucker.

Cluster headache

Weak ass mothafucker cryin his eyes out, shiii they're still red

Not even that guy but, fuck off back to le reddit faggot. You're in the wrong place

I'm not saying the kid deserved to get shot, that's fucking retarded to say, but the officer did not deserve the kind of bullshit he got afterwards.

i don't understand why niggers and liberals can't figure out that attacking a police officer while pretending to have a weapon is grounds for getting your dumb ass put down.

if this nigger was advancing on you libcucks wouldn't you take him out in this situation to save your own lives too? oh wait, you believe only criminals should be armed lol

have fun getting raped by niggers and muslims, and don't forget, its all the white mans fault.
faggots

oh these fat ugly bully bitches. but why the fuck the girl doesnt stand up

There is still a 0.0001 chance he could still be that baby's daddy.

For people with autism:

If you run at a police officer (the one with the badge, gun, and hat) who already has his weapon at you, he's most likely 99% of the time going to kill you.
Do not make this chance 100% by pretending to reach behind to your back, and draw a weapon (people keep guns stashed back there)

He most likely wouldn't have been shot if he had just put his hands up (showing you surrender, aren't going to retaliate)

and a 100% chance she can still sue him for child support

do yourself a favor

fuck is this?

gypsies stole that girls shit or what?

Liberals didnt fight for this fuck because everyone knew he was an idiot, only the niggers actually tried to excuse his actions.

the kid deserved to get shot.
and you're retarded for not saying so.
if he were to have pulled a real gun and fired upon the officer that cop would be dead and that scum would still be alive
"but it wasn't a real gun though" - fuck you that doesn't cut it
cops don't have x-ray vision or supernatural abilities to tell whether or not this nigger had a real gun, all he knew was that
1. this nignog was aggressively advancing on him
2. he was reaching for a location commonly used to holster a concealed firearm (or could it have been flowers? maybe he wanted to ask the cop out on a date and was just autistic?)

cop had to react in a split second. you would have done the same if you were put in life or death situations on a routine basis.

you retarded piece of shit

>fucking asshole. Dog didnt do anything.

Are you actually autistic or just baiting?

nice example for kids

It's Dutch from 2014:

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2014/06/schokvideo_schoft_trapt_school.html

Basically some retard with his multi-culti friends harhassing girls.

Mudslime approached her about the way she dressed.

fucking animals