New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_R6QkDVTfE
encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Catie is so hot

You mean Lewd Thread. ~

I wanna jerk off now, lets get some lewd going. Post some pics and I'll make some captions and if the spark hits me, I'll make a story.

I'll make a lewd one after this

I could literally grind against of her in this photo and I'd cum in seconds

Do it.

When she invites you and six other guys over and someone says "...so you saying you want us to gangbang you?"

Catie: Well....yeah!

Ugly bitch has the face of a NY rat. Stop posting this rat bitch....

"I wonder what his dick looks like....I could go for some cock right now...almost all the cum from this morning has leaked out of my pussy anyways...Note to self, bring 3 pairs of spare panties...they always end up soaked in cum from all the creampies"

Please do

Well post some pictures, I need inspiration ya cunts! I can't do this all alone!

"I gave my first handjob at 14....it went something like this"

Playing vidya a sec I will after this round

"What do you mean you don't wanna fuck tonight? WE ARE GOING HOME AND I AM GETTING SOME DICK. I'M GOING TO SUCK YOU DRY AND YOU ARE GOING TO DUMP A LOAD IN MY WOMB! MAN UP YOU LITTLE FAGGOT!"

Impossible not to.

This fucking set

Looking at her friend "Did I get all the cum off my face? :D "

This is what she looks like riding your dick cowgirl. she was in such a hurry to get your dick into her pussy, she couldn't wait to undress so she just moves her panties aside and pulled her skirt up slightly.

When you come home from a long day at work and you ask her if she wants to fuck.

"Thanks for all the yummy cum guys! My ass and pussy are overflowing right now, I'll be back in about an hour or so when I'm craving some more"

Seriously though, post some lewd stuff too, I'm trying to jerk off here while writing these. >_> Don't leave me hanging.

you know i usually find this shit cringe... but it's boxxy... she is love.... she.... is life.

The fap is on

"do i look hot? what? Of course we're gonna fuck in the car on the way there! Oh you're so cute, fine I'll give you some roadhead too"

"ugh....aww there's only 3 of you? ugh.....I GUESS 3 dicks will have to do.... you need to invite your friends like I told you to 3 isn't enough"

you guies

youtube.com/watch?v=n_R6QkDVTfE

"yeah? you're gonna cum? GIVE IT TO ME! FUCKING COVER ME IN YOUR CUM! I WANT IT ALL!"

"pffft...just one? Well I guess this is your lucky day user, you get me all to yourself, better not make this boring, i'm used to at least 5 guys here fucking me at once"

you guys got me jerking off now too

"this is my 11th cock in 30 minutes, I couldn't be happier"

"come on, shoot it right here, cover my tits in your cum"

perfect little cum target

"So.. I've seen the threads. You didn't seriously think I pulled you out here to give you my autograph, did you? Now, now, unzip!"

"come on, hurry up and fill my pussy up, my mom is right outside the door waiting on me, LETS GO!"

boxxy bukkake!

Catie reading this thread right now

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

...cleaning my mess.
Good night!

Lol, goodnight bro

Fuck this bitch

night

"mhmmm, I love being you guy's cum queen."

"Did I get all the cum off the corner of my mouth?"

We'd love to! That is generally the goal.

ya'll motherfuckers need to get over this bitch, she looks like Marilyn Manson had a sex change operation.

"I wish he would choke me while he fucks me"

Best facial fake

I dunno this one is pretty good

While working for Animalist Catie was the office cumdump because it's what she was best at and enjoyed the most

"Just don't cum in my hair i've got a video to do RIGHT after we're done here....you know what, i'll just swallow, just cum in my mouth. I haven't had lunch yet anyways"

Post more gmt cock tributes

Put that away u fucking nigger

You come home after a long shitty day at work. open the front door and there she is, she pushes you against the wall right there in the doorway and sucks your dick and makes you cum on her face, then after you let out that final sigh of relief she looks up at you with this face and says "feel better baby?"

The messy hair is great