Is speed (amphetamine) + alcohol a good combo?

Is speed (amphetamine) + alcohol a good combo?
Should I start drinking before snorting speed?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2001078
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8109495
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is a terrible idea.

You will get very sick / die.

Don't do it.

where are you from?

>You will get very sick / die.
I doubt

Europe

Start with speed, then you'll start to drink like a cow anyway. Don't forget water.

Yeah dehydration makes me feel very bad

not a good combo hella lethal

OP don't listen to people dismissing its lethality. Are you really fucking trusting Sup Forumstards with your life?

There's nothing wrong with it really, however good speed is pretty long lasting, and the problem with drinking before taking drugs is you get it into your head that you can handle a lot more, so you go for a huge line (because you're drunk) and end up being awake for the next 2 hours.

On the other hand, speed (or any uppers really) often make you not feel bothered about drinking.

I wouldn't worry about it being unsafe, it's defo not good for you but there's deadlier drug combos out there.

I have a golden rule with speed that I've almost never been able to stick to, and because of that I've fucking suffered for it - Always have downers available. Valium, Etizolam, Xanax, fucking ANYTHING. Just something to take the brutal edge off coming down that speed gives you.

In terms of drug interaction, I dunno if there's much to be said. It's not as if those 2 go together perfectly. I've almost always been drunk every time I've had speed but it's not as if it's necessary. Depends on what you're doing really.

Anyway, stay safe, and for fucks sake pray that 420chan come online soon because this place is fucking terrible.

Actually a good combo. You'll be able to drink like none other and keep your composure. Throw some pain killers in the mix and you'll really be set

Herp, by 2 hours I meant 2 days.

Depends on the amount you do. But in general no. Uppers and downers are bad for your body. Low doses aren't necessarily THAT bad, but they still aren't good for you. I've done this mix and I'm ok. But it will mess with your heart and you run the risk of something like cardiac arythmia (if that's how you spell it)

My friend died from this a week before college graduation.

Well I can't afford coke an

Don't snort it. Eat it or drink it in tea. Snorting can even fuck up your lungs. Google Ritalin lung.

in small doses it won't be lethal but it won't be fun either
only upper I mix with a downer like alcohol is coke just do the speed on it's own and stay hydrated and you'll have a much more pleasant night

Any source why it's so bad for your body?

Yeah I should probably buy some benzos.

>Throw some pain killers
Like morphine?

>Uppers and downers are bad for your body.
Any source on that?

My condolences

I'm not talking about methylphenidate. I don't think doing it couple of months is gonna fuck my lungs too bad

Why it would be anymore lethal than lets say, coke? People do coke and drink every now and then without any serious health problems

It's all of them. It's the stuff they cut it with that causes Ritalin lung.

I second this.

However, it's obviously not healthy, but god knows it's fun.

If you need a source to know this shit you are retarded
>the sky is blue
>I'm gonna need a source on that

Actually mixing coke with alcohol creates a third drug in your system and there is debate about how dangerous that is. Amphetamines and alcohol are neuro toxic together and alone. But at least it's safer than coke because coke damages the heart. Every time.

How on earth can ritalin pills be cut with anything, they are sold in fucking pharmacies? Do you mean the fillers in the pills or what?

Yeah, I need a source on the fact that speed+alcohol is lethal

Not really. You want dangerous take xanax with alcohol and benadryl.

Good. Don't over do it with speed. You will be able to drink like a baws and speed will keep you on your legs and energized. Next day your sweat will smell rancid, your piss will smell horrid and you will basically feel like shit all next day(worse than ur ususal hard hangover).

They are cut to make them larger and hold the active ingredient together. That's what a pill is. You idiot. Stuff is fine to swallow but shouldn't be inhaled or injected. Hence Ritalin lung. Injected it also causes holes in your lungs, by blocking blood flow. Google Ritalin lung. It's a god damned diagnosis.

So I need to have benzos for the morning. The usually make the hangover a lot more tolerable.

Pharmacy pills aren't "cut" with anything, the substances that are in the pill with the active ingredient are called fillers. Cutting means your local dealer mixing sugar with coke.

Also, I was unable to find any connection between snorting speed and this so called ritalin lung by googling it.

For example, these sources only note IV methylphenidate use.

> These fillers in Ritalin are harmless when it is taken orally but when it is injected it doesn’t go through the normal filtration system the body has

Again, there are no fillers in amphetamine.

>We studied a distinctive group of young intravenous Ritalin abusers with profound obstructive lung disease.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2001078
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8109495

this could be attempted if you have experience with both, and probably has been done many many times before with varying results of success. i have taken ecstasy and alcohol before, can't say if speed was mixed in or not, and i've been fine. but then again i research my shit and am very relatively careful with dosing, even as a heavy drug user...