Be me

>be me
>doing DIfferential Equations homework after helping my friend more her shit out of her apartment
>suddenly some faggot messages me because I helped his long distance girlfriend move shit out of her apartment
>how to make profit here user?

Tell him to an hero

profit?what do you mean OP? also why did you help her?

She paid me to help her move her shit out of the apartment. Her boyfriend is all anal about it now so what do?

Shits like him think they are married to a girl. This is so fucking cringe-worthy and he seems like the type of psycho that would actually come all the way to harm you.

If you think you can get him in case shit goes down, just fuck his girl and profit from pleasure and fun to see his reaction. If she isn't even good looking or worth your time just stop talking to her...?

why not say "ok" ?

roll for this

She's good looking, I'm just trying to think of how to fuck with him because this seems like a good opportunity to profit user

Fuck her. Easy.

This guy sounds like a total cuck

Post that shit on your facebook

Message him saying you fucked her, then when she goes to his house and he confronts her about it, he'll think she is lying again and their relationship will fall apart.

call him a cuck

Hmm that's hard. If you just want to fuck her once and make him really mad, just try to take a pic or record and send it to him. If you actually want to keep his girl just show her this message and enjoy watching her (probably) dumping him as their relationship is apparently a ticking time bomb.

Send it to his girlfriend and post response.

this

This, but actually do fuck her. That way even if she tells the truth their relationship will crumble like a sandcastle.

Checked

sounds like she wants to fuck you. i agree with sending it to her.

I was thinking that, but it sounds like she already left

Say that his girlfriend had a big black guy help her move too and that she fucked him.

Ok op, first,is she hot?
2Nd, tell the beta cuck fuckhead your just helping your bitch friend move, because obviously this bitch means so much to him that he couldn't give a fuck and help her move her own shit,great fucking boyfriend of 5 years,
3Rd just say you already fucked her for the.lulz

"I already got what i wanted. She's all yours."

This and this

tell him you don't listen to niggers

tell him you fucked her and she loved it

Shit's hilarious

Send it to her Sup Forumsro,, fuck this ass wipe,,
If she is a friend she needs to know this guys a fucking stalker nut job,
Cause if you don't, you might be reading about her decapitated body in the paper

it doesnt sound like thats all you did. it avtually sounds like you may have supplied yourself a PA once or twice.

Sounds like youre playing ignorant and using idiosynchrasies to hide your debasement..Sorry youre a meat head.

Anyway, that guy doesnt know jack ahit anouther and is being used just as much as you probanly are. Youre both better off without her. Just send the guy a kek or laugh him off without acting superior and keep living your life. Eho cares that he sent you a three page paper on the first chapter of some jane austin novel. this dude is gonna make his own life shit. Just let him to it.

If dubs OP must deliver

>typing away on Sup Forums as the person going to have sex with you leaves

ok buddy

Sjw faggot detected

Dubs. Must do.

Do this please op!!!

Second

trips. just sayin'.

you say "fuck off, i'm busy" and go along with your day.

make sextape
>autoprofit

Screenshotting is a thing, so all the retards telling you to say something to him back are idiots. If you really wanna fuck that beta faggot over, just don't respond, and show that wall-o-text to Lily and ask her what the dude's talking about when she's sacrificing all her beliefs to hang out with you. Then just fuck her when she admits her love for you or whatever gay shit is her problem.

nigga, what? He just said OP and everyone else was a retard.

This

Tell him that, as a man to another man, there are some things he should know. Like that long distance relationships usually fall apart and that his distrust of his girlfriend suggests that it's already doomed. And also, that his message was pretty irritating and you have no intention of abandoning a friend because he feels uncomfortable. They should work it out themselves or break up.

That's not op

Witness the dubses and tripses. You must forward the message to her.

Tell him that Draven's not an original name.

clearly you need to show the girl
and mention how weird this is

"does she keep sucking you after you blow too? Shit is cash amiright?"

If dubs op delivers

"kek"

Roll

Rolling for this

Fffffuck

Reroll

for glory, for justice

Gotem
STAND AND DELIVER

This. Now!

This guy knows what's up.
That or send him pic related.

OP here, I'll do it. Give me a couple minutes until I get out of this meeting

Tell Severus to fuck off back to the dungeons and play with his potions while you give Lily a good pottering.

YEEEEES!

THIS. A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

Forward this to her. That guy's a creep.

rolling for this

"Hey, here's your money back. I got this message from your bf, and I don't feel comfortable keeping it, or helping anymore. I've seen the kind of person he is really go off the deep end, and I don't want to get in the middle of that."

send it to his gf afterwords, for maximum lulz

Check'd 999 times

Gigantic underage faggot detected.

this this this this this

doesn't understand how profit works

/thread

Someone should screencap this thread

>how to make a profit

>ok so here's what you do
>give away some money
>then be a pansy

Yeah somehow I don't think that's going to work m80.

yep, that should do it

Op still haven't delivered to screen cap this. Also somehow op's pic looks like copy pasta.

Dubs checked

Maybe.

Reverse image search turned up this:

This 9/11

>batman: a celebration of 75 years

Shit.I was getting my hopes up.

Op said he was in a meeting... for now we wait

O shit its the batman copypasta ur right

Top kek whoop whoop

This all the way. If you can get a pic of your cock in her to go with it even better.

Say
Really dude i didnt know all that but it sounds like i really got a chance with her. Thanks bro

Whoa the autism is fucking real with this faggot

Can't believe no one said anything about his horrible wall of text

Guy is a moron based an his communication skills.

You MUST show her. Tell her you got this unsolicited and what she wants you to do.

That dude is totally fucked.

I believe in OP

You'll get real far in life.

I believe in pokemon and you dont see me flying around on pidgey.

Lol, send this to the local police dept,
Cuck beta faggot,
Don't worry about this little prick,
If he was going to do anything, he would not have said anything, he just would have done it,
The is going in the next cringe thread

I just want to fuck this cunt up for you op? Please tell me your in Australia

I'm not OP and that's not lily's boyfriend you dummies. Learn2Context.

No shit they're too small dumbass you'd have to ride on a pidgeotto at least

>kek.
you know nothing

Uh, I think you should tell the chick about the message.

You should also tell him a few things, and tell him that you're gonna tell the chick all this.

First of all, managing friendships for a relationship is unacceptable. It's a sign of an abusive relationship, which implies that he's not a person she should be around if she wants to be in a healthy relationship, and it's not healthy for this guy the bf, either.

Second, what did she lie about? Did she lie that she paid you to help her move...? Did she lie about you two fucking...? Important question, because if you two did fuck and she said you didn't he should know and if you two didn't fuck and she said you didn't and he didn't believe her that's a whole new set of different problems.

Anyways, what are the major values she's even going against in being around you? Why is it so important she retain those values? What personality traits is she gaining around you that she doesn't otherwise have, and how do they affect the implication of her values? How can he be sure it's not he who is compromising her values?

Considering the wall of text he just sent, there's a huge amount of emotional dependence with him as a source, so he needs to look at his life and see if he defines himself as somebody who is with her. If so, he needs to re-assess his own priorities and really find what's important to his life, making her a secondary priority and his own agenda as his primary priority, else he will never be able to grow into a person that will be able to benefit from a loving relationship in the first place.

OP, don't reply back.

He seems the type that would screenshot and show his girlfriend, so anything you say, she may see when he confronts her.

Best thing you can do is show her, act oblivious and seem concerned. Maybe mention you had a friend who had a guy act just like this and turned out he was extremely psychotic; girl had to get a restraining order on him.

Otherwise, fuck her hard and enjoy.

Bump