If im a dude and want to get fucked by a tranny with a big dick....am i gay or not?

If im a dude and want to get fucked by a tranny with a big dick....am i gay or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_(sexual_practice)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well.. Would be just as happy with it being a girl with a strap on?

EXTREMELY gay.

Let me ask: what's the appeal of getting fucked by a he/she abomination? Why not get fucked by a regular dude? Why does it have to be a dude with tits and girly clothes? This shit makes no sense to me

thats pretty friggin gay, bro

Would be even better.

I dont know why. Just like the it.

Me neither, but I feel it has to do w/part of their masculinity. As long as he feels they're inferior to him, it's BALLLSS DEEEP GOO. Otherwise, Male on Male would be too much.

Yeah its strange. I dont like dudes. Just girls with dicks. Dont know why

But IT IS male on male. Just because one guy has tits and a wig doesn't mean it's not extremely gay.

But it does not look like a dude. Thats the difference.

More often than not, they DO look like dudes.

And also, um, if you're TAKING the dick, from a 'pretend female' there's no way in hell to say that isn't gay. I don't get this. Why would you not want to be a dominant top? You somehow think it's not gay to bottom fora 'girly' looking dude?

It's not gay if she has a feminine penis.

A feminine penis? Okay i get it...

>Let me ask: what's the appeal of getting fucked by a he/she abomination? Why not get fucked by a regular dude? Why does it have to be a dude with tits and girly clothes? This shit makes no sense to me

Dude, that would be fucking gay. We want to get fucked by a chick with a dick, not a dude.

Good trannies do not look like dudes. You cant see any difference. I cant explain it to you. Its just like it is. Dont know why...But i dont like dudes.

The bigger the dick the more gay it is.

If its not a big dick then why even getting fucked, right?

>I cant explain it to you.
You can't explain it to yourself, either

Exactly.

Then you might not be gay, despite popular belief.

>The bigger the dick the more gay it is.

This tranny whore is hotter than 90% of genetic whores, and has a huge fucking cock.

So then i just like anal sex but am not gay? Ok im fine with that.

Yeah she is fucking nice? Sauce?

>A feminine penis? Okay i get it...

What's not to get? A small, hairless, non-veiny penis as opposed to a big, hair, veiny penis.

>Yeah she is fucking nice? Sauce?

Angeles Cid.

I like trannies, so their cocks are most of the time shaved. But not all have small ones ;)

just say "no homo"

only if you enjoy it

Except that IT'S A MAN!

Of course i enjoy it. Why else would i do it?

>Except that IT'S A MAN!

No, it's a female with a penis.

Looks like a girl with a dick to me. A girl with a strap-on.

not gay if her penis is feminine

Trannie dicks are feminine

Its like a big clitoris

A good test would be to think if you find yourself checking out men/thinking wow i wanna fuck/get fucked by that guy typically. If so, you are probably gay. Fantasies alone don't really give insight in to your general orientation.

>not gay if her penis is feminine

Truth. It's like getting F'ed in the A with a massive clit.

>want to get fucked by a tranny with a big dick

Of course not

Read this op and all you other fags in this thread. Hope it happens to you

No i dont like dudes. If i look at them i dont get an erection or have fantasies. Just like trannies or girls with strap-ons.

Thats a sad story

I kek'd.

You misspelled hilarious

/thread

he did. STORY INVALIDAED

>retard get trolled into thinking fucking trannies is gay
>somehow this proves anything

I still want to get fucked in the butt by trannies.

hoes about stop giving a shit and love your life

You're right. Penis on penis action is totally straight. I swear I'll never touch another vagina again

Yeah its like rubbing clit on clit. Dont think it makes you gay.

reminder

I would never go down on the left one.

/thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_(sexual_practice) here's what might be your answer. Or you're gay, it's no biggy man.

>im a dude
>want to get fucked with a big dick
>am i gay?

guess

I would smash