Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

Other urls found in this thread:

millerreport.us/womans-final-moments-captured-on-snapchat/womans-final-moments-captured-snapchat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because im lazy to buy one

Cuz I own a FAL, .308>.223

Because someone would steal it and shoot up a gay club.

Because I own quite a few more than one.

>FAL

Oh yes

Cuz I don't like that particular rifle. Feels like a toy.

I want one, where and how would I get an AR-15? What would the process be like? Do I need some kind of permit? I'm USA.

Cuz I don't live in the US, but when I marry my girlfriend and be able to live there, I will have one

Becuase they are inaccurate and Jam. I have ano sks with ATI stocks with muzzle break. I could liberal 7.62 at my enemies for hours before theyou even step foot on my property. But the thing is us that ar15 is an assault rifle so it should be banned. No way shape or form that could be used in a legal safe Manor

I was gonna get one the other day, but the store sold the last one in stock to some guy named omar...

>FAL

>ar 15
>non bullpup
Get real op

Allright guys calm down im taking the b8

So you need to protect from what ? do you live somwhere near bagdad Arizona ?
are you selling crack ?

Why in hell do you need be able to kill 5 dudes in a row

are you a maniac ? because thats what people think outside the us, that youre a bunch of apes with ar15 killing each others

You are clearly mentally challenged so I don't believe you are allowed to attain and possess firearms.

have this, a saiga 12ga and a 40S&W

B8 replies to b8

I live in jersey. No guns allowed except for shot guns. :(

I'm not from the US, I don't think like u, I wish I was American

i was talking about civilized part of the world sry

You fucking idiot I was sarcastic. Holy fuck are all Americans this retarded?

I'm from the UK, pretty civilized

Fucking beautiful

>Do I need some kind of permit?
Not unless you live in some communist or jew run shit hole plagued by niggers.

>I'm from the UK, pretty civilized
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

I do

Really?

fucking airshit

Cus I'm a britfag. God the uk sucks

of course you wish you were american, you guys are like americas greatest cocksucker

I hope you get out of eu and join the "alone in the ocean union"

Lol have the same airsoft

Yeah such beauty of man.

I've been to the UK

married to a british woman

You're a country of pussies. Fought many a drunken Scot, Irishmen and Brit. None of you have any balls, you're weak.

I do, and she's sexy af.

Just bought this guy a few weeks ago when I smelled a crackdown coming in CA. Get it before the ban boys.
Barret Rec 7. Don't have a pic of how I kitted it.

millerreport.us/womans-final-moments-captured-on-snapchat/womans-final-moments-captured-snapchat/

live in the club this is a real snap chat that was taken in the club

What's your point? It's a valid self defense weapon.

>airshit

That's why I prefer the US, I already said I hate my country

im not anti-gun retard

but isn't that South Africa?

This

Lol

Confirmed for never having held one.
>how I kitted it.
It certainly appears to already be 'kitted'. How much useless crap did you hang on it?

good job see ya at the local fagget bar

Yeah, but the point stands

Look at Sweden, Denmark, and Norway here. They look so angry until they get a chance to watch that gay blowjob.

oh shit son that's great

Aimpoint, Magpul quick detach sling, and light mount. Not much. Just a SHTF tool.

I got a SKS, it'll do the job

It's definitely not the US. Obama and Loretta Lynch would have fired a missile from a drone on that guy for defending himself against those poor black church-goers.

>They look so angry until they get a chance to watch that gay blowjob.
obscure gay blowjob reference

Because the AR-15 is a meme gun that people who know nothing about guns buy. I can't stand these retards who wanna play dress up with a gun. We get it you're a real taticool badass with all those useless accessories. A shotgun is superior for home defense and there are far better weapons to protect your country with.

I bought mine :)

That shits expensive bro

Murica is so great, there are laws about gun ownership but people can defend themselves. Solution - more retards with guns.

>Church-goers

Kek

I actually hunt with mine, the 5.56 round can kill a buck if you're a good enough shot.

Got an SKS also. They are cheep reliable and have a lot of mod options. Mini 14 is another nice option.

>Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?
waiting on SBR and suppressor stamp.

>is a meme gun
that would be the mosin nagant. people who are too poor to buy relevant firearms often make fun of other guns to make themselves feel better about their 100 year old crap. want to rip on AR's? is that way

once you go BLK, you never go back.

I do

>selector on fire
This annoys me more then it should

So what makes an ar so much better than an ak?

Used by millions of troops.
Law enforcement
Terrorists
Owned by millions.
Produced by the truckload.
Ammo is cheap and plentiful.

You must punch like a queer with 2 limp wrists.

Because MacMillan TAC-338 > ar 15. 1/4 moa ftw. AR for tacticool faggotry.

mah nigger. I have a 9 inch 300BLK with a can. It's very fun.

Have you ever shot/owned a Nagant? I own a few of them, you will not beat this rifle. They can go through hell and back, are dead on, and can out range the AR any day of the week.

Nothing. Both have their faults and good points, just tired of the same old poorfags that can't afford a high end AR talking shit.

>meme gun
>every military branch and LEO agency in the country has the rifles, mags, accesories, and mags to fit

>"better guns to protect the country with"

As a civilian, any gun with 5.56 that takes stanag or AR mags will do.

I live in a first-world nation where we dont need stuff like that.

Unlike OP

>2 most recent purchases

Probably rack safe.

Shot, yes. Owned, No. No need to own one, I have other rifles that fill that niche.

I have very expensive taste when it comes to firearms so you're wrong but the ar15 is mainstream garbage that retards buy to play dress up with. I'd take a old beat up ak47 before I use one of those toys. Good luck using it in the real world when it stops working because you got a little dirt in it

Expensive for my income and I live in New Jersey. Basically impossible to get a gun across state lines

>better ergonomics
>better accuracy
>more modular
>less recoil
>lighter

>I live in a first-world nation where we dont need stuff like that.
Protected by men with guns. Shut the fuck up

I prefer shotguns.

just bought 10,000 rounds of .556 on friday for my Windham weaponry AR, im pretty lucky to have bought it before the price hike to come..... i also own a Glock 23 for my side arm

>how I kitted it
Nice try pretending to be British

>AR15 AR15 AR15
babbys first shill

>Good luck using it in the real world when it stops working because you got a little dirt in it
Want to know how I know you don't own any guns?

It's a much more refined gun than the AK. Far less recoil makes it much more accurate. People still use the AK because it's reliable and cheap but at the end of the day it was still designed 65 years ago.

I can respect that.

the only ar I would own would be a Bushmaster in 7.62x39, Im not a big fan of the .223.

Where'd you get it from?

i do live about 3 hours from bagdad AZ in wickenburg....
>ar needed because mexicans

whats not broke dont fix?

4chans favorite gun collector is back boys. No new additions though :(

>Good luck using it in the real world

I do own one. And a Gen 4 G23. And a CZ P-09. And an FNH FNS-40. And a Sig SP2022. And a XDs9. And an LCP, and a Savage Mark II.

Come and get em motherfuckers.

Fighting in a gay bar isn't exactly going toe to toe with Britain's finest is it? Let's be honest here clap, you just haven't wound up a facing a hard nut yet

>Im not a big fan of the .223.
not a fan of the meat axe. pleb

Motherfucker, I live in Buckeye

.308 master race here
Hk91

local gun shop i work right next to, payed $.32 a round

>you just haven't wound up a facing a hard nut yet
I bet you've faced quite a few hard nuts.