Name a better Star Wars character than this bad motherfucker

Name a better Star Wars character than this bad motherfucker

PROTIP: you can't

>Grand Master of the Jedi Council
>Would have easily dispatched Emperor Palpatine and prevented the Galactice Civil War were it not for gay-ass emo bitch Anakin Skywalker
>Most skilled swordsman
>Practiced Vapaad - a lightsaber form that channels the dark side, but never fell to the dark side
>Purple saber
>The only force user we ever see - in the movies - who is "grey" rather than a gay ass "light" jedi or edgy "dark sider"
>portrayed by Samuel L. Jackson

Agreed, I can't

Grievous was cool i guess

Vaapad and the purple saber are the tits.

Yup. This badass had the emperor defeated and then Anakin crossed him.

yeah its just too bad he's a nigger

Guess he shouldnt have such a dick to Anakin.

Maybe his light sabre used to be white 'til he spilled his purple drank on it.

I literally cannot.

Samuel L. Jackson is based.

He windu nuffin

And the only reason Yoda put up with his angry ass? affirmative action. Fucking liberals all the way to Coruscant.

Kek

Han Solo

Arguably the most gifted Force user in the galaxy, doesn't even know it. Is at least as powerful as Luke, likely as strong as vader himself.

Aayla secura

You dumb.

"Oh, I don't think so"

Just throwing this out there, He didn't have the Emperor defeated. Palp was just pretending that he was going to die, in order to evoke emotion in Emokin so that he'd kill Nig lord, putting him in a position where he can never go back to being a Jedi, causing Palp to get the apprentice he wanted. you can tell this because as soon as Emokin cuts nigs hands off, palp has the life shoot back into him and he immediately fucks Nig nog may the bike be with you.

>be Mace Windu
>expose the emperor's evil plot
>go to arrest him
>he says he is the senate
>engage in battle, he kills every other Jedi with me
>beat him in single combat, even overpower his force lightning, making him expose his true self
>suddenly white Cracka SJW "Anita" Skywalker shows up
>tells me he has to go to court and stand trial, and that killing isn't the way of the Jedi
>"he's too powerful"
>go to kill him
>nigga slices my hand off
>emperor palpatine force lightning's my ass out the fucking window
>Anita Skykeesian just stands there and watches
>mfw I windu nuffin
>mfw I was just tryna make the galaxy a better place

Kek. Mace windu......overhyped character. Oh he a real jeedeye nigga he grey n shit he was a kang but white boy beechay his ass. Dide the whiny little bitch boy cut his hands off and he was tossed out a window.....

Real masterful he wasnt. If I suspected Anakin like he did i wouldnt have let my guard down and this guy is a supposed Master?

Vader and Yoda!

Revan.

he's a nigger though

>Name a better Star Wars character

Jar Jar Binks

>tfw there will be no KOTOR III
>tfw MMOs aren't my thing, so SWTOW isn't really an option

EU count?

this whole thread is bait

RIP

i liked her in battlefront 2