Women have to get fucked, deal with pregnancy for 9 months and all that comes with it, give birth, then RAISE the baby

Women have to get fucked, deal with pregnancy for 9 months and all that comes with it, give birth, then RAISE the baby.
The least you men could do is pay for it. But you won't even do that. THAT is why you don't get to decide if she has an abortion.

0/10, b8 harder m8

My fist says otherwise :)

Damn, I love beating up my wife.

That's so clever. I want a smart fella like him as a dad to teach me his ways.

all you girls have to do is take the pill. how hard is it? fuck women, they want to trap men into unwanted shit. keep your legs closed then slut

wut men do have to by law pay for it your retarded and I know this is bait

>your retarded
my retarded? my retarded what?
or did you mean you're* retarded? like "you are retarded" ?

she has complete say in the abortion and decides if they want to be a parent or not while we don't and cant choose not to be or look like a complete deadbeat asshole

You fucking retards took the b8 again.

There was a comedian years ago who had a bit about "the pill". "the pill" is so important, it's the one known as "the pill". I forget the rest of it, but
if you can daily take a pill that will save you from pregnancy, why wouldn't you? Even girls who aren't sexually active because they're degenerate lesbians or deformed take it.

The abortion takes 2 pills to complete,
One you take at the clinic, and then the other to completely fuck up your uterus.
Nice b8.

i only took it because i was bored, also i want to see the flame wars begin and its going slowly

Unwanted child
>women: get an abortion or 9 months +labor+adoption=done
>men: try to talk the chick into having an abortion or 18 years plus 25+% of that paycheck

9 months of a chick getting fat, eating whatever the fuck they want and blaming it on being pregnant sounds a whole lot better than 18 years of paying for some asshole kid that you didn't want.

This is bait.

But seriously, it really drives home that most whores never worked a day in their lives and have no clue about the value of a dollar.

and that is why you train the kid, you train you flesh and blood to be superior to others

The men do all the hard work. I mounted a cow for like 15 mins, pee'd in her but and made mustard and the baby came out.

[spoiler]this is bait[/spoiler]

idgaf

[spoiler]SPIKE DIES![/spoiler]

listen

if I was sexually active
and I had a pill I could take every day that would regulate my ass bleeding and prevent pregnancy, make me shoot blanks?
I would fucking do it. I have two alarms every day. One is on the weekdays, 6AM, I would wake up, get my glass of water from the night stand, and take it right then. The other is at noon, on weekends, to remind me it's okay to start drinking. I'd stop what I was doing and take it then.

I raised my 2 babies while I paid child support for an extra I fathered. Women aren't needed to raise kids.

oldfag here

falcon punch

that is all

Ever single girl I have met in person who is a single mother has openly stated they got pregnant so they didn't have to work or just wanted a kid since they hit puberty at 12 because bitches can't control hormones

sounds like you'd like to take one of these conversations to the top of some stairs...

I just read the article title and thought of Gordon Ramsay

just read your pic and I've got to say that guy was an idiot, he had plenty of ways out, he could of pushed her down the stairs, repeatedly kicked her in the gut or hell just full on attacked her with a coat hanger, kind of shit he's getting in trouble for it though, guess bitches just don't realize when they've got a good thing

I knocked this chick.up at 18 and married her. At the second baby she went batshit crazy and I took my kids and left her. She became the whore of Rock Creek WV. Didn't need a useless drunken whore ruining my kids..so I stood up and raised them. Now my youngest is fixing to get married. I found a good woman who supports me and buys me weed so.i can sit and watch tv all day while smoking pot.

Bet the fucker is going to prison for murder or some liberal bullshit

Did it break any Norwegia laws? I don't know anything about that place

I found out just tonight my wife is pregnant. Five weeks or so. Not sure how to feel.

> you don't get to decide if she has an abortion.
> Man tricked ex with abortion pill smoothie
Clearly we do get to decide if she has an abortion.

Fucking idiot. Kill yourself and rid the world of your utter stupidity.

Kill yourself now before you feel like doing it later

Marriage is a scam, do not ever under any circumstances get a girl pregnant because then she will want to get married. That's the long con they pull.

see

Good job man, getting kids from mothers is insanely hard from what I've heard even if the mother doesn't feed the kid or is on crack because in court everyone gives them "women pity"

Not a legal one