Anyone know anything about pills here?

Anyone know anything about pills here?

I just got prescribed amitiptyline (25mg) and sumatriptan (50mg) for constant headaches.

Am I able to get high off these? If so how many would I need to take?

7 sumatriptan will get you good bro

yes but theyre kinda week so i would just start off with at least a bottle. If that don't get you feelin good within 15 minutes, mix them both.

God no. amitriptyline is an anti depressant so it'll fuck you up in a bad way. Sumatripan is basically the same. No recreational value there, tell the doctor they didn't work even a little bit, or look at the side effects and tell them one of the bad ones keeps happening.

wow you fucking nigger way to fuck it up

Enjoy your seretonin syndrome, OP.

is there anything I should look for or ask for?

get out of here faggot

its me again you fucking moron he came in here and typed out this shit to a bunch of strangers and blah blah blah when he literally could've just googled the pill and read the side-effects. You should've let him follow one of our posts, he's stupid.

nurse practitioner here

no.

No. fuck you idiot I hope you get aids

you can get high by drinking bleach go do it

make sure its the whole bottle

I have googled it you retard, I'm just getting other people's experience and confirming it

or if you cant do that, eat hard plastics for the next 5 years

no fuck you if you googled it and it said no, why would you even come here and ask if it gets you high when you found out it doesn't. and you have the audacity to call me a retard? LOL look in the fucking mirror buddy

I always thought the degenerates of the faggot factory that is Sup Forums would be less of moralfags than this

you are literally the dumbest person I've ever encountered on this board, the little MEME SPEWING CHILDREN are less annoying than the abundance of stupidity you have pouring out of your fingers, onto your keyboard and into my monitor.

Nah don't ask specifically for the good stuff they'll think you're just trying to get high. Keep seeing what you get, eventually you'll get something good.

this guy gets it

Don't try to get stoned off these OP. You will end up in the ER with serotonin syndrome.

have you ever heard of differing testimonials? like I said, I came here to confirm

>Not convincing the DR you are depressed and being prescribed benzos

Wew

well thanks for the real responses anyway
i'm out lads

you are a fucking mongoloid

go fuck yourselfr

MONGOLOID SUMS IT UP PERFECTLY