youtube.com/watch?v=7wdbFgRnYuc
youtube.com/watch?v=n2Y6VH4PShQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y-91fbPxrTo
youtube.com/watch?v=fpEhs67ViXg
youtube.com/watch?v=WYqKr4nwtqc
youtu.be/3csKRWvcu_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck feminist cunts.
There are still some real women out there.

>that black guys face
>i can literally hear you dying from here
jesus christ every time

Fuck you Mrs beltcher

what a fucking cunt

Wow... that bitch is insane. She needs to see Dr Frasier Crane and get on some serious meds, pronto.

I love Aunt Sup Forums

I know you fuckers have rage fuel. Share that shit niggas.

I always love that one.

>feminists buying a mug
>with a slang for semen written on it
KEK

tldr

>Internet Crimes

>tfw the shutdown Sup Forums petition didn't get any signatures until it was posted on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>the top comment was written by Adolf Hitler

Man that day was so fun.

"The penis is by default, an intrument of violence".

Oh, no...

One of Sup Forums best raids to the Feminazis nation.

best day

contributing to the cancer

No, i refuse to believe this is true. It can't be. THIS DUMB FUCKING WHORES.

OC plug: youtube.com/watch?v=7wdbFgRnYuc

sub pls

These people are going to have a rough life.

this is amazing
fuck why wasn't I there

Nice

Dumping what little I have

She's right you know.

Source: I'm an adult.

bump looking for what I have

I literally made pop corn and just sat down and watched it all happen

It's already highlighted the important parts, ffs.
But here, I'll be nice.
>Artist loses his job and 90k CAD because feminists don't like him.

muh lady

Think this is my last one

Damn she's looking good.

>Every girl has the right to be ugly, but i'm afraid you've just abused the privillege.
>I wouldn't call your 1/10 dyke selfies "cleansing". This photo is more brutal than what Sup Forums is posting.
Oh god now i can underatand how 3 of them killed themselves. Top kekko

That was actually posted by a small facebook group of hippies, they aren't really feminists but literal fucking hippies. You know the kind of people who scheduel appointments with people to heal them with magic rocks and do yoga while burning 500 incense candles in the middle of a room decorated with hindu beads and elephants? Yeah those people.

They're group isn't even big and most of the comments on their post are shit talk about them.

She has a point I'd be doing a whole lot of raping if it was legal

this one always makes me chuckle

So many tiny little 5'2 women with big tits and asses..god they'd be easy to rape. Damn now I need to go fap.

that guy that was so messed up faggots and feminazis made that guy cry even had him quit you know all the fucking nasa shit he had done ?
then some fat bitch with some faggot made him depressed more than he already was, not into astronomy but imagine almost half of your life discovering new stuff then some faggot or fat whore points out your shirt.

A+

Sauce?

I hate SJWs but i 100% agree with this. there has been no legitimate need for military intervention by the U.S. (that is, the safety and security of the contiguous united states and the majority of its citizens) since WWII. anyone since then has, essentially, killed and died for absolutely nothing.

got some OC for ya fags
>be me
>fat awkward kid in HS
>only contact i've ever had with girls is my eyes creepin their asses
>friend gets a qt3.14 gf
>starts hanging out with us at our table
>ohshitwhatdoido.gifv
>I really don't wanna mess shit up so the group didnt turn all uncomfortable
>shes part russian so i keep showing her russian car crash compilations
>dont know why the hell i did this
>i guess i thought this is how you make friends
>shes crying one day
>a think runs through my mind
>"i'll show her a russian crash compilation! that'll cheer her up!"
>should mention that my friend is really fucking understanding of me and my autism, so he's let this slide so far
>i go over there with some stupid grin on my face with my phone out
>she literally shouts "I DONT WANT TO WATCH ANY STUPID RUSSIAN CAR CRASHES"
>turns out she tried killing herself last night
>likeihadacluebitch.jpg
>feel bad for her @ the time though
>thinking of how to make it up
>a situation presents itself next week when we're talking about cars
>how she got a new car to replace her old ford
>did I mention that I fucking stalked the shit out of her fb? to the point where i remembered how she organized it
>other random kid at our table asks her if shes got a pic of the truck
>i instantly think "I KNOW THAT TRUCK"
>she says "lemme pull it up quic-"
>i cut her off
>"dont worry, i got it"
>proceed to scroll through her facebook to the specific fucking album that it was in, all while everyones looking in either curiosity, shock, or disgust
>"here it is!"
>she looks at me, creeped out and confused and says "yeah... thats the truck..."
this happened on other occasions as well, this is the only one that i remember most though
pic related, the girl

I read the first paragraph and was too angry to keep going. I'm getting really sick of this shit. Free Speech is still a thing, cunts.

should probably mention that I realize how much of a creepy piece of shit i was back then

HAAHAHHAHAA I know people who bought this. Holy shit this makes me very happy, thanks user.

I feel a lot better about my akwardness.

At first I thought that too, but she's right though. I mean I'm all for freedom to do what you want and shit, but all she's complaining about is when guys invite them over and then play video games. I mean fuck you, girls aren't interested and they aren't gonna put up with your shit. If I was with someone and they invited me over to hang out and then just turned on some chick flick and ignored me, I wouldn't wanna be there either. Play video games on your own time, or realise a lot of girls won't wanna waste time with you when they've got five other guys who don't play video games hitting on them.

He seem to land a fucking thing in a coment here this whore that is against feminism
youtube.com/watch?v=n2Y6VH4PShQ

"My husband is away saving our country and protecting innocents.. I'd better fuck someone and blame him for it when he comes back with PTSD" FEMINISM HAS BECOME TOTAL SHIT THEIR ANCESTORS ARE TURNING IN THEIR GRAVES.

it's like my job to make people feel better. here's a feel good video! youtube.com/watch?v=y-91fbPxrTo

I honestly hope he finds happiness and peace after all the shit feminists put him through. He did a good job and I hope he is happy. He deserves that.

youtube.com/watch?v=fpEhs67ViXg

Hahahahahahhahaa actual legend. I love him.

>These people
The one on the right is satire

youtube.com/watch?v=WYqKr4nwtqc

genuinely raging. Wtf is wrong with feminists

Has anyone ever found a link to this mashup? I refuse to sit through an hour of obese people justifying their existence.

can somebody redpill on me on this just farted

I hope the guy on the right's just being cheeky. I don't know though

>pork is haram
ABSOLUTE AHMAD MAN

youtu.be/3csKRWvcu_k
Look up for healthism - julius

Can I get a pic of the cat by itself , that things cute

is there any more news on this??

someone needs to remake this with Disturbed's version

Do you have aspergers? It's when people can't detect obvious jokes.

"I don't like to share or give a shit about my significant others values or interests but I expect them to share mine, because I'm sooooo much more mature"

If you feel neglected, you have to say "I want attention." Making assumptions is the bane of all relationships. Like how this article sounds like it's written by a petulant child, but I wouldn't assume that of her because I actuallly know what infantilizing is.

That's like MRA cringe. I agree feminism has ruined a lot of peoples' mindsets about sex, but honestly a lot of those things about 'being called creepy for leaning in for a kiss at the wrong time' has been the same since the 50's.

There are people who legitimately think like that guy was pretending to. Fat acceptance is typically described like "I don't want to be called overweight", or some shit. So no, I don't have ass burgers.

She's not insane. She's a normal level of manipulable and ideological.

Her position is logically preposterous, but you don't normally demonstrate good critique when you rely on sanity.

hahaha russian car crashes. thank god for you

can you stop blocking the usernames, they dont deserve to be protected.

But the guy is saying that he isn't fat, that's the opposite of fat acceptance.

Look at what he wrote below.
>#weightisasocialconstruct
If you really think anyone could be serious writing that, you have aspergers.

bamping for cringe

When you said she was crying, I thought it'd end like this
>i go over there with some stupid grin on my face with my phone out to show her the Russian car crashes.
>She literally slaps the phone out of my hand and runs away crying
>mfw her dad just died in a car accident

shit this is a rage thread now

Ditto