Option 1:

Option 1:
Shoot your mother in the stomach, she may or may not live, you can never explain to her why you did it (but you don't go to jail)

Option 2:
Kill a 2 year old boy (no relation to you) using only your hands. Also no jail.

Option 3:

Cut off your own thumbs using a table saw

Option 2

Easy. Kill the 2 year old boy

can I choose the 2 year old?

Damn selfish Sup Forums

Exactly what I expected

No contest with option #2

yeah because 2 =everybody.

LOL HIVEMIND AMIRITE

what if my moms already dead
i choose option 1
but itll get a bit messy in the graveyard

This isn't even a question, we generally hate kids here.
Option 2 it is.

Option 2. I love my thumbs, i love my mom. I hate children. Seriously ur life is shit with both thumbs missing, how u gonna grab shit?

No. Also you must be a terrorist

option 2 if it's black or a muzzie
option 3 if the child is normal

>loop hole detected!
> nigga you should be a lawyer.

I'm sure most people on here would pay good money to kill a 2 year old with no jail time. Come on, OP

Would u rather shoot ur mom and make her suffer, ruin your life or kill a baby you dont know. What do you expect people to answer.

Option 2. I've seen my mother's "I'm so disappointed in you" look before and I don't intend on reliving it.

Also she's old, she probably wouldn't survive, and her insurance doesn't pay out if she is killed by anything other than natural causes.

Edgelord

Option 1

my mother is an asshole

It's not a baby it's an infant who can talk who is aware who will cry and fight you

option 2
obvious

Option 2

So edgy huh? XD haha so cringy bro lmfao edgelord good one xDDDD

Can you keep trophies after you kill the kid?

>would rather cut both his thumbs off using a saw and spend the rest of his life handicapped to save a 2y/o baby
I'd call you a faggot but youre down to cut a thumb with a saw then cut your second one without using ur first thumb and pissing blood. Respect.

Mother is dead so #1
BOOM

He wont be talking much while im crushing his throat. You think i give a fuck if a 2years old fight back? Stop bitching, the death will be humane

option 2: I'd just pick up the kid and slam it on the ground, quick and painless.

It's okay they can just make a new one. It's not like the kid is important yet. He's literally useless

Option 2, easy.

A 2 year old duh.
Just snap its neck and done. The worlds over populated anyways the least I can do is cancel myself out.

I have a good relationship with my family so why would I want to hurt my own mother? Why would I want to disfigure myself in such a messy way?

some kid

why is this even a fucking question

>who will cry and fight you
it aint got a chance, but you gotta admire the spirit.
Can it be a girl that is being saved from a lifetime of horrible memories from what you just did to her?

i would kill the little boy and rape him

Too messy.

Just fucking force a pillow against his face for like 5 minutes.

definitely cut off my thumbs and stick one in my mom and one in the baby's ass

you never specified with what I would shoot my mother in the stomach with

I choose nerf gun

How is it anything but option 2? This isn't even hard.

I had more qualms about whether to eat a pea-sized amount of poop or drink 64oz of pee

yea but suffocation is painful for the kid. I'd rather end the childs life quickly and painlessly while making a mess than subject it to an excruciating death.

I'll take option 1. You didn't specify from what range or what caliber. I'd shoot her in the stomach with a .22 at about 800 yards. I probably won't even hit her let alone her stomach and at that distance the round won't do shit anyway plus she would have no way of knowing it was me so No need to explain. Everybody wins.

Option 1:
Be moot for a day (you take full responsibility for Sup Forums publicly)

Option 2:
Work for a feminist charity as their intern and general bitch (you must be enthusiastic, if you are fired or disciplined at all by the company your entire family dies, you get MS, HIV and Parkinson's and you live to 99)

Option 3:
Cut off one thumb

I do not know when the race war will start and the child might be our savior
I could keep my thumbs, or I could potentially save the white race.

Both

do they all pay the same?

shoot my mom. choke some stranger kid. flip a coin i guess.

OP here, all I said was "she may or may not live" the round must hit her but you can use any caliber at any distance and if you have faith in yourself could aim away from vital organs. Everybody on Sup Forums immediately just resorted to killing an infant

Hell you could use a pellet gun if you want