How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Usually twice a day, three times today

This

An unhealthy amount. Life sucks and then you get shot at a gay nightclub.

Not as often after I got a job for the first time last month. 25 and my first job. Hearing my ex is getting engaged to my brother is tearing me up today, though.

Never.

Daily, multiple times a day.

YOUR BROTHER IS A CUCK

Daily, sometimes hourly. It just feels as though the prodigious dark passenger of life, lurking in my shadows, is slowly taking control. Bad things come in short waves of melancholy madness, like a faint hint of sorrow and despair. Depression consumes me, despite the lights I have. I can't rememer the last time I went a day without contemplating the end of my existence, and the forced almagation of my oblivion and fade from society. The grey sea is at it's zenith, corroding the whole globe.

At least weekly. Things have been getting shittier so it might happen more often.

Every ten minutes when I'm alone at least. I don't even want to do it; the thoughts just come anyways.

jesus christ

not too much, but it does come across my mind sometimes, especially lately.

I could never follow through because i wouldn't want to devastate my family.

Never.
I dont have time to dwell upon such negative and meaningless thoughts. The reason why u losers think about suicide so often is probably because your lives are negative and meaningless. Just be productive, stay busy and do things u enjoy doing, beta faggots

"u"

every gd minute of the day, comrade

What anime

Gunsmith Cats

Used to be an almost constant thing. Eventually, through SSRIs, therapy, and counceling I got over it.

minnie waifu OO:

On a daily Basis

About three to five times a week but getting better.

I'd murder before I'd suicide.

Another moron that thinks his behaviour causes his emotional state and not the other way around.

Minimum once a day

It used to be constant with breaks maybe once a day if I was lucky, so I guess life's improving?

I mean, I'm 20 years old. I've thought about it probably more than I should. My life so far has been pretty damn easy. In High-School it was pretty common for me. However I spent a lot of time thinking about the state of mind I was in, and eventually decided against the whole idea. I generally just stopped caring about a lot of petty things and decided to grow up. I got a job, a girl-friend and decent life going on. I just hope it stays that way, shit can go so wrong so quickly.

So. Fucking. Much.

How do you stop?

>My dad left my family when i was 8
>I have no job
>I have no money
>I have a drug addiction
>I'm a virgin
>I should go to college but I live with my mom
>I care more about video games, weed and anime then fixing my life
>I only jerk off to traps and shota to ease my pain and I argue with people on Sup Forums to make me feel smarter than I really am
>I think about suicide every now and then but I'm too much of a pussy to do it because I always have a false hope that everything will turn out good for me someday
>literally crying right now as I'm typing

My life sucks dear god I'm such a fucking waste of space. Don't even feel sorry for me I'm just garbage. I hate myself and everyone in my family hates me because I'm so distant. If I get enough money I might just buy enough coke and heroine to off myself feeling high as fuck

A better question would be "what doesn't make you think about suicide" and to that I would have to respond with a blank stare, slowly exhale, and say "how much of a whore OP'S mom is".

Way too much, but it's fun to fantasize

I don't mean to sound disrespectful, how does being a Virgin really amount to anything negative. I mean, one of the most respected men I have ever met is still a virgin... And being honest Sex really isn't it's all cracked up to be. But I still question as to why that's such an accomplishment. And I can't really say I sympathize with you mainly because I don't know what it's like... So my condolences I hope it get's better man.

have thought about it about it but i just cant see myself doing it i would rather live with the pain than to be a weak coward

Too often.

As an adult, it literally gets worse. You'll never really live up to everyone's expectations. You'll realize you can't numb the pain in video games and anime anymore. It only gets harder to meet people and to network, and chances are you'll be alone for a good portion of your life. Hey, if a tree falls in the woods.

just everytime the love of my life is with her bf

Often

Maybe 10 times a day. I usually sleep it off.

OK here goes
to answer question a lot.
but, i feel as though my reasoning is sound for wanting to do so
> be 33
> $60000 in loan debt
> had mental breakdown last year of undergraduate.
>6 years later still can't handle keeping jobs
> literally 30 jobs in 6 years
>severe alcoholism like i went to the hospital for alcoholic gastritis a month ago
>still drinking
>Just had a baby with a 24 year old tinder slut who literally fuck 5 people in a weekend (2 guys 3 girls)
>she hates me and is making any progress in that department nearly impossible
>dead end job most likely going to get fired as I have to work a waiter
tl,dr I had a Shot a Yale had a breakdown and knocked a dumb slut up

Nothing just people mock you about it and a lot call you gay

Everyday! :D

At least every couple of hours a day, even with i'm with people who are close to me. life is doomed for me so there's really no point in hoping. I just want to die already but I'm too pussy to actually kill myself.

>I think about suicide every now and then but I'm too much of a pussy to do it because I always have a false hope that everything will turn out good for me someday

Its not a false hope, get out there and get a job, make some friends, start a family. you have your whole life to live, you have to be the one to make it better though. If you leave things as they are nothing will change, so go get em lad I believe in you!

Kind of reminds me a lot of Middle School, then again kids in Middle School are also full of shit.

>one of the most respected men I have ever met is still a virgin
Wow, I didn't know you respected me that much. Say my name, just in case.

Every fucking day, usually some time in the afternoon or the middle of the night.

Who even cares anymore, everyone around us outside the Internet doesn't. why do we even bother counting.

Recently its been about half of each day and all night. Ive started sitting on a dark curb next to the highway in my town when i cant sleep. I feel like if a car or truck was going fast enough you probably wouldnt feel a thing... What do you think Sup Forums?

It happens to adults to a lot

Never
Check em

About as often as you beta kids think about sex.

I think about suicide at least a few times per week - but only in a general sense, or in the context of thinking about philosophy, not actually attempting.

That said, I know exactly how I'd go about killing myself if the need to make an emergency exit ever arises. I know a perfect spot where I could jump in front of a train without the engineer ever seeing and my body would be knocked into a gulch where it'd be unlikely to be found for a considerable period of time.

I go to bed with a loaded gun in my mouth hoping if i kill myself in my dreams i can do it in the real world too.

You should at least find comfort in the fact that it'll always be an option for you. One of the most fundamental human rights is the right to end one's own existence.

A-N-O-N-Y-M-O-U-S..~
No besides the point, I've been at that point, mainly over a girl and a couple of people; whom I thought were my friends. However after about 4 months of whining I said "Fuck it." Life is to short to be depressed.

EVERY

SINGLE

DAY

I'm not exaggerating. It's literally become first nature to me, on the same level as breathing. I have to TRY to not consider suicide.

>sex isn't all its cracked up to be
You're probably right but I just want someone to love me. The closest thing to love was from my cat. I never told anybody this but I loved my cat so much I use to let him suck my nipples all the time and even though he would bite and claw me I just held it all back because he looked so comfortable and it made me happy to know he loved me like his mom.

Sorry OP, but do you even know who you posted a picture of? Just curious.

That user is wrong. Sex is amazing. It feels best if you're doing it with someone you care about though because it's both mental and physical.

Incidentally, I think of suicide everyday.
As in, I incidentally think of suicide whenever I see a gun or think of any way to harm myself and possible cause my death but I've never acted on that except to have guns near me.

Everydaay due to the history.

Just try drugs. One tab of LSD and you'll know the meaning of life.

Once every night at least whenever I look at my closet

Eh the drugs stopped working for me.

Love is a very fickle thing, and as a Human being it's in our nature to be wanted, or desired or even felt like we're useful to others. An animal's love is unconditional and so simple to obtain... I guess my advice is what my brother told me. "If you're going to love someone, you need to learn to love your self." But that's something even I still have yet to do... And is probably the hardest thing anyone ever can do.

I've had these dreams. Ones where I die, and I'm just dead, but I'm happy. It's like it's finally over, my chapter has come to an end and I can rest forever. Then, I wake up and the first time it happened I sorta cried, first time I'd cried since I was a kid. I was crying because I had hoped it was real and I was done, but I woke up into a nightmare.

Now when it happens I just take it as a moment of bliss. It's why I sleep so much these days.

More drugs. Harder drugs.

The thing is though I think I am gay. I mean women are beautiful and all but I see them as just a really expensive pleasure accessory for men

You're probably right, I mean I've had five sexual partners... And I only really ever loved one of them, and since that time. Anybody else I've slept with is well... Not the same. But the girl I'm dating now, we have sex on occasion but I don't really feel that spark of love. Or how I did with some others, I hate my self for it. But I guess I don't get very attached to people. Because they come and go so quickly it's a dangerous thing to do.

your brother is gay he loves a man lol

I mean, you wouldn't be wrong... Lel.

Honestly, for years I thought of it every other day to multiple times a day. I knew how i was going to do it and everything. I was gonna just lay my head on some nearby tracks, or just slit my wrists in some nearby vacant lot (didnt want my sisters seeing me. Didnt want to fuck them up)

I figured i was just a burden on everyone and that I would be better off dead.

Came to realize that my urges to commit suicide stemmed from my general sense of worthlessness that my mother played a significant role in.

She would beat and berate me. To the point where ai would feel dizzy evertime she claimed that it would be my fault that my sisters wouldnt have a mom (the stress I caused her would kill her, not her shit diet or refusal to seek/listen to medical advice)

Worse yet, I was a deadbeat. Neet without the neetbux. With some help, I finally got a job and my sense of worthlessness, along with my suicidal urges largely went away.

Long story short, getting a job made me feel better about my self worth, even if the jobs themselves were shit.

That is a lie.
>they come and go so quickly it's a dangerous thing to do
This is accurate advice.
I suggest everyone take his word.

The world is a big place, this universe is even bigger. Each and everyone you know or will ever know are insignificant and pointless to the conclusion. So stick to your mission and that's all that matters.

Always

other way around.

Multiple times, every day. What can I do for myself?

Looks like I've stumbled upon a dubs thread.

Check these.

I have done acid years back and I remember it being the best day of my life. I never felt so in tune and happy with just every single fucking thing. I even remember writing myself a quote while I was on acid, it went something like.
"My only enemy is myself, I can only be blamed for not achieving what I want to achieve."
My life then had meaning again and I remember getting straight A's that year after that experience. But then I became a senior and got the worst fucking case of senioritis and started fucking up my life again and everything went downhill from there

whenever I get suicidally depressed I lock myself away for a while and snort deschloroketamine, methoxetamine or another dissociative until I am a non person. I am ok for a bit after that.

Checked.

I usually think about it once a day. I don't want to commit suicide yet but I almost already know that i'm probably going to kill myself in ten or so years when I just can't take it anymore.

Oh shit, I'm two for two! Bad joke, I'm a terrible person.

Haha. Never bro. I want to kill everyone else though. Sorry for you, bro.

Damn son. How did you do that

This

They keep coming!

Roll

Used to think about it almost every day, but now I'm on Zoloft. I don't feel happier but less fucks are given.

Not so much anymore, to my surprise. Sometimes I'll cave and the thoughts will come crawling back but it doesn't last like it used too. Things are better than they were. Much better.

He got TRIPS check it.

Daily. I don't even have a terrible life I just hate myself.

Hah. Dont take my word of it then, fag. Stay sad and suicidal, who bitches and whines about your pathetic life

>off by one

Thats complete bullshit. Being a virgin is one of the worst things that can happen for an adult. Virgins will never know what its like to fell a woman warmth. I will never feel complete.

All I want in this world is to raise a nice family with a nice qt. But thats never going to happen.

Are you really going to let some measly shit like laziness stand in your way of success and learning? What the fuck user?

That depends on how many beers there are on my fridge

>Being a virgin is one of the worst things that can happen for an adult
Holy shit dude you are pathetic.

Just, wow.

>DUBS

Not since high school when I figured out it was pointless

Do not do that imagine how shitty the conductor would feel when he finds out what happens.

The way i would do it is grab a blanket and a bottle of draino find a dumpster. I'll set the blanket over the trash and get comfortable. I would then try to down the draino, trying to get as much down as i could.

Drinking draino is suppose to be the worse way to die since it cooks you on the inside.