Omegle/Chatroulette Wins?

Omegle/Chatroulette Wins?

Lost my folder looking to restart :/

bump

bumps

I'm always worried about seeing myself in these threads...

do you have a penis?

No. And no, I won't post my tits.

slut

why do you think you'll find yourself here? have you sent a lot of nudes over the years?

trip dub checked

so you'll get naked on cam for random dudes but won't show a simple teet? cunt

mods

See ya on omegle then

Yup.

I go on chatroulette/dirtyroulette and show my tits sometimes. I like to see guys cum. It's sexy... but I hope no one screenshots me.

Yeah... there's literally nothing to gain here but derision. On cam sites it's mutual.

maybe someone will whip out their chode. give it a try

Can you clothed pic at least?

I really want to believe this is my cousin, looks just like her lmao.

These boys are thirsty

No, it's not the same.

No. Maybe we'll see each other on cam someday.

But... don't screenshot me, okay? It's pretty skeezy...

I get worried about seeing my gf on here.

just capped some fine asians tits

post them you raging homosexual

Truth

anyone have advice on wins

just for you

yeah just dont be a faggot and girls will be sluts for you.. its the only reason any of them are on there

I capped this 20 mins ago with a fucking black screen

thats a terrible quality man, 99% sure its a fake vid

lol its terrible quality bc my capture recording shit is terrible. Talked to her for a bit and its 100% not fake.

I was on with a couple twins in cali and got some tits but it took fucking hours to get a girl much less someone to flash

as you can tell in the top left I have an unregistered outdated version of hypercam

What tag to use to get boobs?

Ive used myself as bait for a while, then did fake vids for the fuck of it, but now I'm so lazy I literally black screen sweet talk them and then guess how big their tits are for a flash.

Pretty shit return no matter how you go about it. Even using me it was 1/4 girls would stop and I'm decently fit prob 8/10 M.

Pretty decent size dick so that kept them around too. Honestly its all just time put in catching hoes

I just did it for the live-action tits while the missus is away, but jesus christ it takes some work

yeah its more bc I cant pull bitches at bars anymore having a gf so I do it for the hell of it.

Do you use tags or no tags?

its nothing you did man, don't worry.
Omele has steadily been going to shit for years now.

i remember few years ago, i used to be able to get at least one bitch full nude tits + vag every 30 minutes without even trying.

now you have to spend many hours and if you're lucky you may get some tit.

omegle has turned into a sausage fest.