I have had this huge cuck fantasy and my gf has been going along with it role playing sexting etc

I have had this huge cuck fantasy and my gf has been going along with it role playing sexting etc.

Today I bought some cum lube and shes actually pretty excited to use it. We started sexting earlier and it got pretty intense.

Im not sure if im ready for the real experience though..does Sup Forums think she will start trying to push to try it?

hnggg this is my dream with my sis

bump

Bump for advice

Is she gonna try anything?

2/6

Do it faggot

3/6

4/6

5/6

6/6

But i really think it might just be a short lived fetish..have i already fucked up if it is?

Bump

bump

OP you have more content?

So does /b think she will be faithful or will she give in to lust?

Like what?

Your sexting or your naked girlfriend.

more like this

No thats all the sexting from today..no nudes, she is a chubby(mostly hips and ass) hispanic girl about 5 foot 4 cup size 36B/34C

pic?

cancer

10/10 would do

i'm in the same boat as OP and am only worried that this will only end badly.

No nudes of her and i wont show a face pic..

Im just afraid ill grow out of it and she will keep wanting it more and more.. we have been together 6 years..

I'd say it would depends on if she is turned on by you being turned by all of this or she is just turned on by the idea that she can fuck other dudes. I'd have a serious talk with her if i were you.
Also you probably fantasize about banging other chicks, big chance she does the same. This doesnt neccesarily mean that you act upon this instinct.

Actually most of my fantasies involve her and another guy not me and another chick. I know she gets turned on because i get turned on but i am afraid that she will just grow into really liking the thought of actually doing it

Thats why you should talk with her about it and be open. I can imagine you dont wanna ruin your relationship over something like this.

No fucking shit sherlock. Anybody with sexual fantasies will try to make them happen. The idea of letting another man fuck your gf/wife is retarded. Get off to fucking your bitch like a man and being her boss.

Fakefag