Turn around, see Jesus Christ of Nazareth, what do?

Turn around, see Jesus Christ of Nazareth, what do?

Put dick back in underwear, clise Sup Forums window

High five him.

Thank him and then ask him questions.

Punch him in the face.

Report the OP necause hes a faggot and im a sage. Enjoy jail time, faggot.

and stain your hand with blood?

Yell at him for not being there when i need him. Then flay and crucify

Ask why color he be?

Kek

LAST CRUSADE

Luke 6:29

repent before he kills me, thats how you get into heaven i heard

Jack off and cum on his pretty little face

ask him if he wants some of my percocet

Give him a big ol' hug and take him out for some bread and fish.

If it seems like I've been lost In let's remember If you think I'm feeling older And missing my younger days
Oh, then you should have known me much better 'Cause my past is something that never Got in my way
Oh no Still I would not be here now
If I never had the hunger And I'm not ashamed to say The wild boys were my friends Oh Cause I never felt the desire Til their music set me on fire
And then I was saved, yeah That's why I'm keeping the faith Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Keeping the faith We wore old matador boots Only Flagg Brothers had them with a Cuban heel
Iridescent socks with the same color shirt And a tight pair of chinos Oh I put on my shark skin jacket You know the kind with the velvet collar And ditty-bop shades Oh yeah I took a fresh pack of Luckies And a mint called Sen-Sen My old man's Trojans
And his Old Spice after shave Oh Combed my hair in a pompadour Like the rest of the Romeos wore A permanent wave, Yeah We were keeping the faith Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Keeping the faith You can get just so much From a good thing You can linger too long In your dreams Say goodbye to the Oldies but goodies 'Cause the good ole days weren't Always good And tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems Learned stickball as a formal education Lost a lot of fights But it taught me how to lose O.K. Oh, I heard about sex But not enough I found you could dance And still look tough anyway Oh yes I did I found out a man ain't just being macho Ate an awful lot of late night drive-in food Drank a lot of take home pay I thought I was the Duke of Earl When I made it with a red-haired girl
In the Chevrolet. Oh yeah We were keeping the faith Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Keeping the faith You know the good ole days weren't always good And tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems I told you my reasons For the whole revival Now I'm going outside to have An ice cold beer in the shade Oh, I'm going to listen to my 45's Ain't it wonderful to be alive When the rock 'n' roll plays, yeah

Check if hell has better Wi-Fi.

360 and walk away

So it turns out that Jesus was a member of the Nazarene sect of Jews, but the Gospel writers misunderstood and thought he was from the town of Nazareth.
Nazareth was uninhabited during the time Jesus is said to have lived, but by the time the Gospels were written, it was an actual town, so they didn't know any better.

Ask him to turn my water into wine.

Ax why he be colored?
>fixed it for you nigger

>smile
>raise hand
>attempt to hi five
>his expresion changes from compassionate to deadly serious
>"dude, i know what you do with that hand"
>go back to wash hands and repent for my sins and latter confess
>hi five him
>go to saudipakirabiastan and one punch muslims in the name of God
>soon christians from all around the world join my fight
>start crusade
>live the crusade
>feel the crusade
>i'm alive
>go back home
>punch every gay, feminist and commie
>go back to america
>punch obama
>punch morgan freeman
>punch woopy goldberg
>rest
>detonate nukes on florida, new jersey, los angeles and detroit
>go to rome, take pics
>go to germany
>punch merkel
>go to Sup Forums
>shitpost loudo6
>go to Sup Forums
>answer thread about what would happen if i saw Jesus
>repeat all again

If you truly want to be saved, then obey the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." - Acts 2:38-39

immediately make a mental note to go see a doctor and get my head checked

... because clearly i have a brain tumor

Ever wonder why
>Jesus tells the parable about the prodigal son, teaching all you need for salvation is to repent and god will forgive you
when
>in a couple weeks the whole salvation thingy would change to> You must believe, repent, and be baptized?

Call him and his dad perverts for watching me masturbate

well in this case you're the perv

flip my shit because he'll probably look like a terrorrist

>this
people think jesus is white blue-eyed

Tell him to smite all SJWs & Muslims.

Beg him to gimmie infinite amount of money

I would ask him to show gainax how a fucking angel looks like.

Ask him how good of a release death really is, and then beg for him to take my life
>Why can't I just die oh god please

He's jewish, you dumbfuck

Ask him for a hand job.
>The holes in his hands must be great!

underrated

Put him down for good. I hate zombies

Would ask his opinion on Dostoievsky's grand inquisitor, then try to take it from there... Very discreetly try to check my own vital signs and figure whether I'm dreaming in the meantime. As an atheist my first thought is this must be either dream or hallucination so the logical step is try to buy some time to figure things out before he does something, offers me a choice or explains his visit...