>faint beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....beeeeeeeeeeeeeep noise
>oshit.jpg
>its a fucking alarm
cont.

>we move out back the way we came in
>get on roof
>drop down
>"I gotta go get my bike" one of my friends says
>its not in the same spot, moved a little up into a bush, half concealed, leaning against the wall
>wtf.png
>start walking toward friend and I's bike, near the track
>flashlight
>"shIT DUDE RUN"
>Flashlight bro says "THERE THEY ARE, COME BACK HERE!"
>we bolt into the woods with bikes
>both my friends lose their fucking bikes somehow
>in a neighborhood at the end of a dead end road hiding in a bush now after running through woods for half a mile
cont

>friends want their bikes
>try to go back the way we came
>"no you fucking idiots we have to wait"
>kids wont hear it
>finally convince them to go the other way around
>halfway up the road we see the flashlight in a tree
>motherfucker is waiting for us in a tree
>immediately bolt down the road
>go back through several different yards
>on a random ass road
>probably lost
>hear sirens
cont

>SHEEEEEEIIIIT
>dive into a collection of bushes and trees in one of the yards
>lay low, my bike is behind everything
>car goes past
>sheeeeit
>car comes back
>SHEEEEIIIT
>car keeps going, turns sirens back on
>ooh baby we good
>wait for another 5 minutes until we cant hear anything
>fast forward like 20 minutes of boring walking
>make it into a different neighborhood altogether
>hear doggos borking
>we all get scared that theyre the bite bite polis doggers and not the snif snef nice family doggers
>borks are coming from behind a fence, thank god
>find a way out of the neighborhood
>the fucking copper is waiting right there with his lights on like a dumbass
>bolt the other way
>find another way out of the neighborhood
>every single light we see spooks us the fuck out, think its flashlight bro
>white car goes by
>each of us gets scared as fuck, just some dude driving his car at 2:30 in the morning as per usual
>lost as fuck, walk around neighborhood for 30 minutes or so
>find away out, turns out to be one of the neighborhoods i cut through on my way to the school
>go through neighborhood
cont

>enter second neighborhood
>hear siren
>shiiiiiit
>jump into a different bush, wait 20 minutes
>after we cant hear it anymore we move out, go through the other neighborhood
>out really close to my house
>friend decides to call his fucking mom to pick him up in the middle of the night, he's basically caught anyway since he lost his bike
>cops probably took it
>now its just me, haul ass to my house going like 20 mph
>make it back, shaking like fuck
>every car looks like a cop car to me
>try to sleep, cant
>still fucked up over it
>stole 2 packs of fruit snacks from the school
>worth

>be every other month
>be riding my fz09 motorcycle
>cop flips on lights
>i accel to 130
>cop stops

bumping, wanna hear you guys' stories

Bumpity

Neat story. Got more?

Bump

Yeah, but theyre really short and shitty.

first one:
>i do parkour, which is why most of these involve trespassing/getting on roofs
>trespass on construction site
>see guy take pictures of us on his phone
>friend points him out, we drop down a story and run down the stairs on the second one
>run out while hes calling the cops
>hear sirens later but we're already gone

second
>same place, we got on the roof for the second time, used to drink and shit up there
>see an old dude walking his dog, its like 8 pm
>he sees one of my friends throw something off the roof and calls the cops
>while we're climbing the fence the car pulls up, but he missed the turn into the parking lot so we had enough time to bolt into the woods
>enough light to see where we were going, also we had my friends car so we could get away pretty quick and easy

>be In Austin
>Selling drugs
> See big blue coming up the sidewalk
> I split
> Banging down the alley
> toss my sack into a storm drain
> come out of alley and there's two more cops running up the street toward me
> turn and run
>they're right behind me
> screams stop running cocksucker
>feel like I got hit int the back with a bowling ball
> on the ground and theres like five of them giving me the boots
> turns out one of them through their mag-light at me
>hit me right between the shoulder blades
>thought it broke mt fucking back
>never found the dope
>got off with an ass kicking and misdemeanor evasion charge

Bummmpppppp kill me please

Fuck Austin cops

same

>be car hopping in parking garage
> come out side door and theres a cop parked there
> try to act casual
>cop opens his door
>light speed engaged
>run across an open field and into a residential neighborhood
> hopping fences going through peoples backyards and bushes and shit for a few blocks
>back on the street
> not a lot of street lights
> just walking casually
> hear click click click on the pavement behind me
>oh shit they got a dog
>Start running for the nearest fence
> 9ft wooden privacy fence
> fuuuucck
> run up the side of the fence an pull myself up with the thoughts of a police dog ripping my throat out and eating its fill.
> look on the ground
> just a little weiner dog wagging its tail and wanting to play
> hop down and pet my newfriend

they were pretty bad in the hyde park/ west campus area. Got beat up a few times. I mean i was doing shit I shouldnt have been doing but they still treated me pretty rough

fuckin wiener dogs man, shits scary

bumpo

d-d-d--d-d-d-d-rop the bump

>be on the city bus
> have some meth and a dirty ass pipe in my coat pocket
> stops at bus stop
> two cops and a dog get on the bus
> stomach jumps up to my mouth and falls out of my ass
> start sweating
> spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti
> dogs sniffing around peoples backpacks and shit
>dog gets to me
>walks right by
> cops and the pooch get to the back of the bus and make their way to the front again
> i see "bomb squad" on back of the vests
> the relief almost killed me
> got off at the next stop and puked

> practicing martial arts with my homies
> we all meet up and spar barehanded and with weapons
> we're doing a three-on-one match when we see sirens a block away
> oshit, we dump our weapons in a bush and book it around the block while the cops swarm the place we were just at
> go into friends house, close the blinds, lay on the floor and be quiet as sirens and lights swarm all around the block from all angles
> tried to sleep, couldn't, this continues for hours
> finally fell asleep and retrieved our stuff in the morning, went home
Back then a lot of us were homeless and we would only be able to have training meets outside in public places, we have a better place now, and I have a job as a bouncer.

>Driving down the turnpike
>Sees cruiser
>Speeds up to get behind me
>No Lights
>Just keeps following me
>Turns off to another road
>stillfollows.jpg
>Turns off another even another road
>cop goes other direction

He might have been running my plates since I could have sworn he was only 3 feet away form my bumper at one point..

So... comming back from work at 11pm on the road... In my country, there is almost no one driving at that hour. So i'm going up a hill in my crappy 88'Accord and theres this tow truck going so slow, there is only one lane to each direction, so I droped to 3rd gear and smash the gas to pass the tow truck getting in the wrong lane. When i'm half way, I see this giant yellow sign on the side, and I was like "shiiiiiiiiiit". (See, here in my country the transit cops use tow trucks and pick ups, theres only a couple of sedans.)
So, I pass the truck, and keep the speed while thinking if the cop will try to stop me or he may just look the other way, a few seconds later, the sirens light up. (so in one of those moments of brilliance I thought... Well is just a tow truck, there is now way they'll catch me)
So, I speed up, and voila! in less than a minute i'm out of the sight for the cop.
I keep going fast just in case, buuuutttt, took just about 5 minutes and the I saw this single light on my mirror trying to chase me, then a siren lights up and is this cop in his huge suzuki 600.
Fuck me... I keep speeding up, but there is no chance for me, untill a regular cop car joins the persuit and hit the guy in the bike, I only can see the sparks on the road and the headlight of the bike dissapering, the sedan just slows down and turned around (I think maybe to check on his guy). And there I was in my car, thinking about the shithole I got in to.
Surprisingly for me, I made home safe, but I couldn't sleep, I was just expecting the police to knock on my door, I was sure they will get to me with the car's plate number...
That happened 2 years ago, I'm still waiting for the police.

Are you still homeless?

:)

>Be with two other friends
>Wandering around my neighborhood on a nice afternoon after smoking a few bowls
>Friend #1 purchased a carton of eggs from grocery store, wanted to go egging in broad daylight
>See minivan further down the street, going 10-15mph
>Get bright idea to bombard it with eggs right there in broad daylight
>Each of us grab an egg
>Minivan begins passing us by
>Friend #1 and I launch eggs at windshield, Friend #2 decides to ditch us last second and throws his egg at the ground
>Minivan stops, pulls a (very slow) u-turn in the narrow street
>Follow friend #2
>Friend #1 books it in the opposite direction, which leads to a dead-end
>Friend #2 and I are booking it in the opposite direction of the minivan
>Manage to hop a wall which leads to a separate neighborhood
>Call from friend #1 20 mins later
>"Shit man the lady was freaking the fuck out threatening to call the cops, she was filming me on her phone, where the fuck are you guys"
>Lady apparently grabbed his collar when he was trying to run from her whilst being filmed
>Continued to threaten to call the cops
>Finds us 10 mins later, start going back to my place
>Everyone is paranoid, had a pipe and a few grams on us
>Hear sirens up the street, seem to be coming from the street where the minivan was parked
>Run like there's no tomorrow until we get to my place
>Lock the doors, hide everything
>Sirens quiet down 10 mins later

Not much running from the cops, but, actually getting caught by the lady made for a fun time

>be me
>drive 2007 bmw 335i
>twin turbo inline 6, making 300 horsepower
>have an apartment about an hour from my parents house
>weekend comes by and decide to visit parents
>Interstate 5 in CA
>theres a 2 mile straightaway that has perfect tarmac right before the city of stockton
>before the straightaway, is a left turn
>completely blind to whats on the side of the freeway because of overgrown trees at that curve
>smashing at 110 mph with a mustang 5.0
>take the turn going 100+
>heart drop
>4 highway patrol cars set a speed trap there
>sirens blazing
>ohshitohshitohshit.gif
>look at 5.0 driver
>he looks at me
>we both floor it and hit 155 mph on the straightaway
>he takes first exit
>i take the next one
>two cops following each of us
>i gained enough on that straightaway to where when i exited, they didnt see me creep into an alley a couple blocks from the intersection
>shit bricks in my car for 30 min
>try getting back on the road to get on the freeway
>both squad cars chillin by the freeway enterence
>wait another 30 min in alley
>finally coast was clear
>drive home going 60 mph in the slow lane
>mfw I didnt speed for the next 3 months

No, things got better.
Actually the whole reason we started doing martial arts was because we were all hopeless Narutards in high school and we wanted to learn martial arts for real, but we were all broke. One of the kids in our group had a black belt and he taught everyone else. Now, none of us are homeless. Bouncing isn't really the coolest job in the world, but I feel good that it helped me become more disciplined. One of our guys went on to join the UFC.

bump

I live in Olympia, Washington, and if you know anything about this town, you know that the west side and east side are separated by a pretty insane hill if you intend to ride your bike from the east to the west side where I live. Made my way to the east side for an audition that lasted several hours more than I thought it would. As I made my way back home, I fell and skinned my shit up pretty bad. All up the leg and bleeding on my face. There's no way I'm making up that 45 degree hill. Luckily I have a pretty large group of friends in this hipster town, so I limped pathetically over to my best friends' house who happen to be the nearest just so rest and maybe use his phone (mine was dead) to call a cab. He wasn't home, which is something I hadn't taken into account considering he's a hipster drug lord and it's 2AM. He and I are best friends forever, so I knew he wouldn't mind if I picked his lock and crashed on the couch. Just as I'm doing so, some mexican guy pulled up in his truck and said in pretty broken english "I hope joo know I called de police and their on their way. We hah' a prolem with scum like you breaking into houses"

FUCK WHAT BUT HE'S MY FRIEND BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT SO IT'S RIGHT FOR YOU TO CALL THE COPS BUT FUCK ME

As far as my adrenalyn-drunk brain is concerned, I was not in pain anymore. I fucking booked it on my bike faster than a roided-up bicyclist doing the Tour de France. The endorphins were so thick coursing through my veins that I don't even remember riding home, but I should have won a medal.

The scariest moment was when I was going down 4th street, and in my peripheral I saw a cop care going the opposite way on 5th. I was sure they saw me at that moment but I guess not.

Honestly I deserve to go to jail just for being so goddamn stupid.

:)

i dont remember how old i was but i was in a car and my mom outran a police chasing her
she lost them and never got caught.

she told me never to do that in my life. it was pretty damn crazy. i remember thinking how cool it was

I wanna fuck your mom dude.

Sorry

Bump more stories you punks

yeah she turned some corners and went into an alley.
cop passed right on by.

it was like a scene straight out of scooby doo man.

Alright i'll contribute.
>be 18, the summer after I graduated highschool
>it was actually only a few weeks past graduation, so everyone from my senior class were partying together before we all headed our seperate ways
>at a house party on saturday night, good size house, big lawns, about 60 people were there
>around 1 am, this sophomore who was there passes out in the front lawn
>everyone thinks he OD'd on cocaine or kodeine or something
>girl who owns the house starts freaking out (her parents were out of town for the weekend and she didn't want them to find out because some kid died at their house)
>decides to call the cops without telling anyone, and give them permission to come onto her property
>because she didn't tell anyone, when they pulled up everyone FREAKS THE FUCK OUT
>I was in a back room with a girl I had been talking to for a few weeks, just talking and hanging out.
>Her best friend comes in and says "Holy shit we have to go, get your shit and meet me in the car" to her
>wtfisgoingon.jpg
cont

>Leave the room i'm in and go into the back yard to round up my friends
>behind the back yard was a layer of trees 40-50 feet thick, and then fields for a few miles
>Grab my best friend, our other friend, and my best friends little brother and drag them away into the woods
>around 15 other people see us and follow because it's obviously the smartest thing to do
>start running through the trees
>OH SHIT as like four of us fall into a little creek and just get fucking soaked.
>we get out of the water and crouch down while we wait to see what's going on
>blue and red flashing lights coming from the drive way, flash lights looking around the back yard, scary ass shit.
>we can see into the living room through a big ass window from the distance, cops walking around while everyone was on the floor
>hear an ambulance pull into the driveway
>See a cop start to walk across the back yard, everyone holds their breath
>keeps coming
>FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO GO GO GO GO GO
>immediately all of us stand up and book it in the opposite direction, through the creek, through more trees and break out into a field behind us
>drunk ass kids sprinting through a field while the one cop is screaming at us to stop

>we all drop to the ground eventually when we've ran far enough
>immediately realize that we're one short, it's just me, my best friend, and his brother now
>whatever i'm sure he's fine he's a smart guy there's no way he'd let himself get caught, probably just got split up when we got into the field.
>make our way over to a main road that ran the length of the field
>cops driving up and down the road
>friend calls girlfriend (who's sober) and tells her to come to the road and drive up and down it until there's no other cars and then we would run out
>does so, after a few minutes it's just her, and we hop an irrigation ditch and jump in her car
>made it home safe feelsgoodman
>the next morning we head to our friend that got seperated's house and he tells us that he lost us, and walked like 4 miles to get home (dead phone)
>the girl I was with told me that they got pulled over as they pulled out of the driveway, but because sober driver they didn't get in trouble or anything
all in all one of the most fun nights of my life. running from the cops is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and is amazing if you don't get caught
sorry i'm shitty at greentexting.

oh forgot to mention, the kid that overdosed ended up having to be airlifted to harborview in seattle and went into a coma for a few days. Barely lived but he's fine now, everyone gives him shit for it

Shit is lame but whatever
>Smoking a bowl in secluded park late one nigh with best friend
>Can just see the road from where we're sitting
>White car slowly rolls past
>Start packing my shit while best friend tells me im paranoid
>Spotlights the fuck out of us, we both book it the other way through the trees
>Run up to unfinished part of the estate
>hide in unfinished buildings for half an hour
>walk home like nothing happened