Can we get a thread where we post kik of girls and we send them dick pics asking them to r8? If you get any wins post em

Can we get a thread where we post kik of girls and we send them dick pics asking them to r8? If you get any wins post em

vzade

Sarah_Mayxxx

Fuck OP's gay idea get in here

Fuck off faggot make your own thread

bump

Real group

jazzy.monnn

these groups are trash. make better ones.

How do I join?

Smokeytal

Add thatgirl0107

DubstepMastr

What about guys that like dicks?

Jackycheezburger

mikmak12711

the post em idc

whoops

ChoosenWing

the_end_game

bump

Marauder888 for group

Y'all are fucking retarded

claireabearr

kinky slut

bumping

kik: in2funnow bitch is fine AF, im in talking 7/10 with a cute asshole that is dieing to be raped.

do any of these girls ever actually want dick pics?

ITT edgelords provide information that can be used to locate and convict them of harassment based on the say-so of a random user

ig: @claireccollier

I do, actually. Send them all to

Kik: .o4

It says you are not on

8326579498 girl that didn't let me fuck have fun

Anybody able to find mire of her or her vids?!

Screenshot replies from vzade ?
Any n00dz?

and i forgot the pic

oh shit she replied is she cute user?

I did a while ago

spartan6000

What u got?

yea dumbass that's why I was trying so smash

delete it

Why?

delete her chat didn't save it

Gay

cassilovesyouu

get her boys

Add smoothlay

Add Dont.beam.me.up

bump

Post screenshots I'd like to see that

Darkiller246

Cumetdoblba

Czech Ho. Speaks English. And her username means stare into space, or being absent minded, it's not a cum reference.

I let everyone know in this thread about Sup Forums. Let's make Sup Forums better on thread at a time!

Czech em

not even close

Make Sup Forums great again.

I'm calling for a temporary ban of all faggots, and white knights from Sup Forums.
Until we figure this problem out

Someone invite me to kik group.

Unclestb4now

Thanks for standing with me, Sup Forumsrother. For one day we will not even have a need white knights such as myself. I will become the ultimate white knight and sacrifice myself for the Sup Forumsoard

Dordorkins
Duckyocouch

Messaging them now to warn them, thanks

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING WHITE KNIGHT KUCKS

I know you're upset and trying to find someone to lash out your anger towards, but let's all treat each other like human beings

what the fuck are u doing in Sup Forums?

Axres
Confirmed slut

No. It's because you're fucking killing the fun.

Zemmellll
Hot muslim bitch

I'm promoting Sup Forums and making Sup Forums great
Let her know, thanks

What the fuck? Get out of here you tumblr fag. This place isn't for you

I informed of her this thread, thanks for the username!
Am I not degenerate enough for you cucks?

No you're not. Sup Forums was fucking built on this type of stuff, especially from the board. You are trying to make it fucking PC, fuck off please.

Arobin001
Slut from nebraska that was posted here before
She'll rate dicks
I was small so didn't get nudes
Posr wins

Fancylittleava
She's fucking gorgeous but not easy. Ask her for pics and she will give them but chat her up first. Trust me, worth it

I didn't say "great again", I said "great"
I'm letting them know of the thread, thanks!

I hope you die you Cunt
These girls are sluts and Fucking assholes who mock the weak and the geeks
They should be punished
You don't see us spamming decent girls do you?
Fucking retard

Seriously, this isn't going to make it great. You're just going to piss people off.

They're sluts. They deserve this shit

Virtually all of these girls don't want to be bothered by random creeps online. Who are you to decide whether they're decent girls? Regardless, who are you to sexually harass others?
It's a slow and steady process, friend

Call them whatever you want, but I'd rather be known for being sexually active than for being a pervert sending dick pics to strangers

You're going to get fucking nowhere with this, junior. My suggestion: kill yourself, you'd be doing Sup Forums a favor

Let's at least try to talk like civil people here. I'm sorry for treading on your fun but you shouldn't treat other people like that

So you'd rather be rumored to be full of cocks and probably STDs than playing a fucking joke on some sluts? Okay, that makes fucking sense

megbring

Omg, what a fucking faggot. Please. Drink Clorox for me

Since we're creeps why are you here
Trying to be a good sumaritan and ask for nudes later?
Or maybe you're the no life beta creep who's trying to find purpose in his life by trying to get online approval by random bitches
Probably these girls got 20 white knight messages and she'll deny your sorry ass
And if that goes on all of the girl community will know of /b and you Faggots will Pay
And sexually active? that's your response for being slutty? You're either baiting or a huge beta

I know Fancylittleava in person through a friend. Most perfect fucking girl you've ever seen. Hot as hell and sweet as fuck. Kik her

All these fags feeding the troll.

This guy

Gotta promote safe sex. But I guess if we want to put it your way, you'd rather be an online creep harassing strangers that are probably guys like the faggot you are so you can jerk off to it since no real girl wants you? You'd rather do that than have sex with actual people? Wow.
Mad
As stated before, I'm trying to make Sup Forums great. I'm not trying to play the nice guy and get nudes from them
Let them know of this thread, thanks

There is no white knight. He's bluffing, carry on

this thread top kek

I'll still take dick pics if any gay or bi guy out there wants to share. Or pussy pics if there are any girls in the thread

DolphinRapeGang

I suppose that's true. A white knight is appreciated, so I suppose I'm more of a black knight to the current Sup Forums members
Let her know, thanks!

ohsnapitskhan

Alyskate

Letting them know about Sup Forums, thanks for your input!

You are making Sup Forums shit with your fucking sad accuse for trolling. Please fuck off and never come back.

I'm sorry I want my Sup Forumsoard to actually be good

post her reaction

Desk_raaaay17