The science is here people, home made to perfection

The science is here people, home made to perfection.

Rate my bong /b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCAcFAVzF-c
youtube.com/watch?v=B4Rf7Lx-33I
youtube.com/watch?v=GvmczzIN7RY
youtube.com/watch?v=cVGj96ARiYo
youtube.com/watch?v=uXfpyd7nn1A
youtube.com/watch?v=NTk2C0vVMLs
youtube.com/watch?v=jDaq6Fu1vGc
youtube.com/watch?v=StxEQfp3gYk
youtube.com/watch?v=au_0oNbTYSU
youtube.com/watch?v=rjJoeSZx3aY
youtube.com/watch?v=vv6eLRle-ug
youtube.com/watch?v=sdeOr5Wr0vY
youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did you do it?

10/10

Used a diamond drill bit to make the hole

Stole the flask ;)

fuck man i thought i wa the only one that made one like that. i would take a picture of it and show u it if i can find it right know

cute but too tiny to use

nice little bubbler!
you may want to make one out of a bigger beaker though, just for comfortability's sake
that one would feel like holding a cute teacup

I like to grip my bongs
like big round hollow hard but shatterable dicks

tastes like stinking rubber grommit/10

The glass is realy thin so it's great for vaporising shit aswell

u rebel

is the bowl in the end of the tube? or do you have another part to this?

Very nice. My only criticism is that the stem should be at a higher angle. How it is now, if you fill it too high you risk leaks and you also have to be mindful not to lean it forward or the water inside the stem will get to the bowl and wet your bud.

Having less water will also cool less effectively and get dirtier faster.

With that said, I understand that the angle of the glass on the flask limits the positioning. The fit looks good, and it looks small and portable/discreet.

Therefore, I confer upon your bong a score of 9/10. Only because you have to remain mindful of not leaning it forward and that's an added burden while stoned.

Yea the cone piece is seperate, the stem size acomidates a few different ones

absolute garb. buy a real bong.

not martial arts / 10

youtube.com/watch?v=aCAcFAVzF-c
youtube.com/watch?v=B4Rf7Lx-33I

youtube.com/watch?v=GvmczzIN7RY

youtube.com/watch?v=cVGj96ARiYo

youtube.com/watch?v=uXfpyd7nn1A

youtube.com/watch?v=NTk2C0vVMLs

youtube.com/watch?v=jDaq6Fu1vGc

youtube.com/watch?v=StxEQfp3gYk

youtube.com/watch?v=au_0oNbTYSU

youtube.com/watch?v=rjJoeSZx3aY
youtube.com/watch?v=vv6eLRle-ug

Why would I spend money on a bong when I can spend it on many wonderful drugs my dude

Beautiful m8 ima go wit the 10/10 cuz I'm dead serious about this post

That erlenmeyer flask is worth about 20 cents. Next time just buy your own. It's perfectly legal and won't make you look like a desperate addict.

style, art.

well, if we're posting our bongs here's mine.

i think it's cool
did you name it?

Might need a name my bong thread

Just ordered this bad boy, will arive in 2 weeks.

Your make a point.. That's an abomination and a marvel

Would make a good dab rig

Hope it gets delivered broken

doubt it. hurricanes are pretty good borosilicate glass. $600...

Aluminum tube
0/10
faggot.

too small, dirty bong water will splash in your face

Did you really pay 5k for that? Damn, I remember when Salt was just a wee lad.

dont respond to this dude, he thinks smoking weed is about how you do it and what you do it out of and not just enjoying it for what it is. I see him in weed threads all the time attempting to show off his shitty over expensive bongs

You're a fucking cunt.

i had one exactly the same except it was a little pipe about 5 inches and was the best lil toker i had, but sadly broke it one day cleaning

>exactly the same
Smoke more weed dude

fuck off seriously you desperate loser I've seen this ugly as fuck piece 100 times in the last week just fucking get over yourself no one cars about your ugly god damn "art"

well it looks exactly the same and did the lil hurricane effect when you smoked out of it, cost me like 10 buck aus if i remember

Lol sorry but that piece looks like some kind of beast dildo.

It's a 4/10

Looks sick, would make a dope dab rig.

4k, im cool w/ the owners
been smoking 10 years, eventually you grow up and get nicer things, and realize smoking out of a shitty little crap pipe and home made shit is lame as fuck.

why u so mad?
when i post it half the time people try to troll me, half the time we get a decent glass thread rolling, stop being so poor and get something nice to post and quit hating.
>inb4 nigger gets angrier

chill

>4k for a bong
>eventually you grow up
this is some quality bait if i've ever seen it. If you want some nice shit spend like 200 on a decent bong not the price of a second hand car

being poor has nothing to do with it nigger

the fact is you payed far too much money for an aesthetically unpleasant oversized (or in your case undersized) buttplug

fuck yourself, kike-o

Eh, not that guy but a Salt piece will hold value for the foreseeable future. It'd be a 700 tube if it didn't have Salts name on it.

that looks absolutely retarded

get rid of the aluminium tube and the rubber grommit

just looked up that salt dude or whatever, has some realy nice pieces, if i was filthy rich then sure i would buy one so i guess thats what did assuming hes well off. But the one he bought is probably the ugliest one there

Everyone chill. A bong is a bong. What matters more is what you smoke and much more importantly who you smoke it with. If everyone is fighting over who has the better bong i call that a buzz kill. Just chill and enjoy the moment. Better mood means a better high.

the one i bought is beautiful. a work of art collab by akio and salt. the detail is stupid fine

thats like paying $400 for a plane white t-shirt
>muh brand name

a lot of these lines are very shaky and fucked up when you look at them in detail brah

i'm sure it is. photos aren't doing it much justice man. Does it light up when you smoke or do you do that yourself?

If he had bought a $50 bong, how much weed could he have bought with the remaining $3950??

the greatest thing about art is its subjective, its personally probably appreciated by me more than anyone else. its personal beauty was to me, worth it, but i wouldnt ever buy the mona lisa, even if offered to me for the same price (if i coulldnt resell for way higher obviously) because i dont think its that great of a piece. people have their own tastes, clearly your taste is shit, post your piece so i can laugh at you.

He could grow his own and/or not pay retail price like an idiot?

Who cares? Point is someones got a bong, someones got some dank ass weed, lets smoke a bowl and get as high as pastrami on rhy from the deli in the sky

>plain white t shirt
kid can you not see the stupid detail in the eyes?

i've spent £70 on a bong with better glasswork than that

its woven you fuck. look into AKIO theyre woven in and out of eachother, its not shaky, its requires a retarded amount of skill to do. a solid pendy he does can sell for 500 to 1k easy

Oh, is that how you justify "growing up" and still smoking like a fucking loser?

stupid detail is right
and I was responding to the guy who said it would be a $400 bong if it didn't have a brand name

Artist name, not brand.

sorry no monies for dank weed, you have to scrounge behind the lounge cushions for scraps

>spending over 25 dollars on a bong

lol dumb nigger no one cares what it looks like when you can just get high, and while you spent over 5k on that piece of shit I spent 5k on some quality weed to smoke out of a fucking soda can and assorted delicious treats and drank.

Who's going to have a better time? Me or you?

how big a crop could you grow if you had nearly 4 grand??

lol keep dreaming kiddo, not even gonna ask for a pic cause i know youre just a living breathing pile of bullshit behind that screen

I grow my own. When im out and its not time to harvest ive got friends that give me christmas bud and shit luke that for free. Its not hard to find. Even if you have to pay for it you can scrounge 20 bucks for an 8th im sure

Cuck detected

You could buy approx 1kg if you have good contacts. If you went into growing, at least 15 times that.

and those $400 t-shirts that puffy was selling, it was worth it because it had his name stitched on by some chink??

i have hash oil, i can get so much higher so much faster than you can even think of. by the time youre ready to be smoking after grinding or breaking up and packing or rolling im already dabbed out as fuck, and it took one rip to get faded as fuck, and i did it in style.

I don't give a shit if its woven, and clearly they weren't retardedly skilled enough to get it symmetrical and clean. Or they were retardedly skilled enough, I dunno you use stupid adverbs

I am living the dream friend, my modest piece is more minimal, tasteful, and well produced than your extortionate b-movie prop looking tacky, sloppy shit peice

your awesome op

youtube.com/watch?v=sdeOr5Wr0vY

You're gonna have a tough time getting top dollar for used clothing if it's not vintage. Glass is nonporous and cleans rather easily.

he is a hipster who likes to look down on others because he thinks his shitty bong makes him better than you. I doubt he has even smoked out of it as he probably doesn't want to get dirty weed smell on it

you are such a fucking chump i wish i could slap you. you are an embarrassment to smokers and mankind

you missed the point completely
and with all those "woven features" that bong would be impossible to clean

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

>calls him a chump
>probably smokes out of popcans and gets cancer

smoke it errydayyyy

How about you lay of the choof and go out and do something productive you commie prick

one puff on his ceramic dildo filled with butt oil and he is out for the night
>sounds like a great party lightweight

Yall realize that this guy is just bating all of you and is winning right? Just relax. Who cares how stupid someone is to buy a bong for 4k. He can go ahead and do that. Im sure he doesnt have any friends to smoke out of them with. We can all just chill and smoke a bowl as he wastes his money. Doesnt matter to me im getting stoned.

its inside a layer of glass in the eye you dumb fuck, i can get it spotless in about 5 to ten mins max. i cleaned it a week ago... salt and 90% rubbing alcohol... youre so dumb.

Much better could be done in any high school Chem lab

BAHAHAHHA bongfag here, this, this this SO MUCH THIS. this post right here is truth. and thats why i laugh at haters.

I love how some smokers smoke to get knocked out and not as some nice intoxication for social situations(see: rave, club, chill night at best buddies place etc) when they can just do oxy to get better version of desired result.

nice samefag

I've already said I had a £70 glass bong which I prefer to yours, there is a lot between smoking from a fucking can to getting ripped off spending 5k

>thinks i only take one dab
no, i just get much higher than you do child. i have enough income to dispose on oil which is much higher percent thc, giving me a higher tolerance. truth is if you hit my rig one time with a dab half the size i do youd prob choke for ten minutes, cause youre not used to that level of thc.

Rasta color scheme is awful my dude. Also I thought that Salt jam was way bigger. You got robbed.

beautiful pieces m8 these guys probably have never even hit an illadelph let alone salt glass

not a ripoff if i enjoy the artistic value of it and hit it every day.

its perfect size for erl. flavor saver. its literally the perfect size for me, fits in my hand but not like in the palm, its a good feel to hold it, its not big and clunky and not obnoxiously small.

Dude you can get sick bongs for like 75-100. 5k is fucking absurd

This. As if price and over complexity = beauty. Sure you can be proud of your piece but when you constantly post it with pictures of the price tag and lord it around like it makes you special, that's just pathetic.

Not all people here are pathetic losers or students. Some people actually earn money and can it to afford to buy as much weed as they need without saving money.