ITT: Tell us who your favourite YouTubers are

ITT: Tell us who your favourite YouTubers are

Casey Neistat is alright, he's a bit of a self-centred prick but he seems to have set himself up pretty well in life and watching that is pretty cool (I mean who wouldn't want to have a jet set lifestyle with a moderately hot wife, running a company and not having to do any of the dirty work, riding electric skateboards around New York to all these swanky corporate events all day)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyxoQUuXKTc
jhvonline.com/abraham-katok-kasimov-p16296-124.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's probably my favorite as well because of the unique style and work he does. (Although he really just copies his former mentor)

Candice is kind of a bitch though. Stuck up south african with really rich parents. It's kind of comical how often they'd broken up before they get married. Now with a kid and marriage they're stuck.

His rise to popularity is awesome though, he must pull in at least a few million a year now.

Who the fuck is this dude and why do so many people like him? Some video of him opening up packages popped up on my facebook feed a couple weeks ago. Never heard of him before and he looks weird looking.

>really rich parents
I mean I do get the impression they're relatively well off but how do you know they're "really rich"? Is this mentioned at any point? Do you know what they do / what they did to accrue vast wealth?
>he must pull in at least a few million a year now.

I seriously seriously seriously doubt that

He makes aesthetic as fuck vlogs

>I seriously seriously seriously doubt that
he makes loads

I mean, YouTube money is of course good but I don't think he's making "a few million a year"

Remember that the relationship between views and dollars completely depends on how your videos are monetised. Depends on who your demographic is too. Every YouTuber makes a WILDLY different amount for every, say, 1 million views. It depends on how much marketers want to pay to put ads around your videos at the end of the day.

what the fuck does this dude even do? i dont get it i watched one of his videos, it had OK photography, it was boring as fuck, i didnt care about him or what he did. Explain

I like him and of course Memetony Memetano

I can't trust anyone with a big Jew nose and tiny lips

Candice's family own at least two mansions. I don't think they're super rich but her father's a doctor so they're doing pretty well.

He's just some dude who is now an internet meme

"a few million a year" is a wild, wild overstatement

Like a ridiculous overstatement

Put this into some sort of context. Pewdiepie reportedly made £3 million or something in 2014. So now it's probably a bit more, I think I read £7 million at one point maybe. Pewdiepie is a lot, LOT more popular, so no, I don't think Casey is making "a few million a year"

Probably a fair bit though. Perhaps six figures at this point. But remember he has only recently gotten this popular. When he started his vlog in March 2015 he didn't have anywhere near as many viewers and subscribers

Casey owns some kind of social media platform, though (I forget what). Youtube isn't his main source of income.

His job isn't just YouTube, he does social media campaigns and public speaking as well.

Yes but that stuff doesn't pay "millions"

At this point YouTube may well be his biggest source of income

In fact it almost certainly is because Beme is VC funded so he probably doesn't draw a huge amount from it

He used to make adverts / corporate videos for companies but I guess now since his vlog is so popular, he doesn't have to do that

I don't think he makes millions, he may not even make one million, but he can afford to be liberal with his money in NYC of all places, so he is earning a lot

Freelance filmmaker turned YouTuber

Fair enough

He used to make really viral videos on YouTube. Like his biggest one had to be about being able to replace the battery in your iPod if you wanted to instead of paying Apple like $150 to do so.

He's basically a guy who:

>dropped out of highschool
>Got his gf pregnant
>Lived in a trailer park
>Made small films with his brother Van
>Maxed out his credit card to buy an iMac with iMovie
>Moved to NYC with no money. Got a job with Tom Sachs I think his name was.
>Made more viral movies
>Did commercials and video/shoots for bigger names like Nike, Benz etc
>Started Vlogging (daily video longs) last year.
>Started Beme, a shittier Snapchat ripoff.

Large teen and youth audience fanbase. Videos regularly get 1-2 million views. Wife owns Fin jewelery.

Because her dads like a vascular surgeon or somesuch. They own 3 places, Cape Town, Texas and stuff in Cali. They also profited from apartheid in Africa. Someone tracked down info once.

His combined business ventures he definitely does from business deals, helping Karlie Kloss with her channel (and other YouTubers he charges to help, I have a friend who knows him personally) and promo crap like Mercedes Benz and Samsung pay well.

Mega64
Fantano
H3H3 (newest stuff has been pretty bad though)
FrankJavCee
Screen Junkies (Movie fights is almost always cringe though)

His videos are now ad supported. Early on they weren't. But it's his outside work and other business ventures that make him the really big bucks. One of his vlogs probbaly nets him maybe 6k a month. If you do the math out it takes so many views per $100 dollars or whatnot.

They also profited from apartheid in Africa. Someone tracked down info once.

More info about that? Maybe that's why Casey tries so hard to make it seem like he likes black people despite not being friends with anyone but Jews, whites and the occasional Sikh

I hate this faggot so much. I hate seeing him on the homepage every day. Fucking ugly trailer trash talentless hack. watched two of his vids and it was just standard camera work. His """" fanbase""" are honestly emberassing themselves implying there is anything special about him or his life

>hurr durr look at my interesting life with camera angles normies think are unique or interesting

Welcome to social media.

Sup Forums. Reddit. Instagram. YouTube. Facebook. Snapchat, Tumblr etc.

People are vapid self-indulged assholes. Literally no one SHOULD care about what anyone else is doing, saying or thinks. But because we focused on platforms all about sharing people share everything and think they're self important.

Want to see some vapid shit..? Check out this.I dare you to even finish it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyxoQUuXKTc

If SHE can go from being on the pole to THIS and making money....

princesstard is my favourite youtuber

look how sexy she is

I want you pedos to go back to your containment board

>south africa
>rich jews living in high-security white neighbourhood
>she's into the diamonds market
>still can't connect the dots

Sup Forums is the pedo board

Which one would that be?

>He has a favourite youtuber

Casey Niestat is a massive Jew.

So is Candice evidently jhvonline.com/abraham-katok-kasimov-p16296-124.htm

Vsauce and Veritasium

Both nerdy as fuck

Well of course, most Jews don't racemix (they only try to make you think they do).

Jackfrags and FrankieonPC1080

I like his vlogs cause they can be comfy, just watching the city footage with the music he picks and for some odd reason I like hearing him talk about shit. He does come off as kind of a douche though like there are times when people mess with his cameras and he looks really annoyed and he doesn't care all that much about fan packages or interacting with fans in general. Still wondering how he got with Candice she's out of his league and I thought it was money but if she came from money herself I guess there's something about him.

The best part about his vlogs are the timelapses, the creative ways he films (drone, GoPros etc) and the music. SoundCloud has a ton of good "hip hop" instrumentals and I've found some pretty awesome artists.

Actually that's the kind of thing laughing whores would love.

ELPRESADOR

I used to watch him when i was younger and i'm still subbed. Every video i wonder why. I'm watching a man go insane slowly

his face though, such a punchable snout.

Druaga1

He certainly puts in a lot more work than the average vlogger. The transitions of him just doing basic shit like walking into a room take all that much more time that most don't even bother with. He's pretty much the only "youtuber" I can stand.

Hate that slimy fuck Roman he has around sometimes. Him and any of those shitty Vine "celebrities" are aweful.

Looks like Tarantella kek

let me guess

he's a 'chosen one' ?

Louis Cole ( funforlouis ) is the only one of this group that doesn't come across as a self centered egotist, or vapid coaster

>implying he makes that much money
>implying

Besides, why are we even bothering with this twat? He doesn't even make that much out of YouTube. Hell, even elrubius makes more than him and virtually no one outside LATAM/Spain knows about him

His facial expressions and voice make me think of a meatball slowly rolling down a hill.

Tried watching this guys vids and I just don't honestly get it. I don't even hate the guy, I'm just confused as to what is so compelling about him.

Nothing. Guys who got lucky in the early days, stuck with it, and built a following. There are tons of them.

Good luck starting that same shit in 2016 and getting rich.