He did literally nothing wrong

He did literally nothing wrong

>kills man

HE DINDU NUFFIN

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a board about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking post is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote on this board that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Bernie Sanders this board is for you. If you own a fedora this board is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this board is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit board is not for you and given the fact that there are no boards like that anymore because children and spergs can't get enough meme cuck shitposting you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.

Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit board.

>Not murder if he ain't dead

>kills traitor
Jon got what he deserved

He killed my waifu, m8.

jun shu betrayed the watch

Jon LITERALLY did nothing wrong you fucking cunt.

HE A GOOD BOI

Better they kill him off now than have him reappear next season a gangly looking weirdo like Bran and Rickon

He existed when he shouldnt have

that's right ,they should have killed the bastard again

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Right Place Wrong Time starts playing

he killed ygritte

He hung around with the wrong crowd.

AAAAAH SAVE ME ALLISER

utterly blameless

>rope drops
>record scratch
>freeze frame
>"You're probably wondering how I got into this mess..."

Kek

woah m8 hen did Victor Zsasz appear in GoT?

>every episode is about cocks and who is well hung

BRAVO DABID

We're posting copypasta now?

>Stop misusing Kino!

A bit of background Kino is shorthand for the variety of Motion Picture: AБCOЛЮTE КИHO (tr. Absolute Kinography). That is fine to use it this way as a colloquialism, even if it isn't truly accurate.

There simply is no such thing as "Genre-Kino".

While I personally believe a genre work can achieve Kinography, it's grossly ignorant to refer to Kino as something divisible into any lesser notion that must be informed by an external modifier. Kinography stands on its own.

Furthermore, television will never be able to obtain the mantle of AБCOЛЮTE КИHO, but it may come close to something analogous to it.

Now you know.

That face Thorne is making after Jon hangs him is the funniest shit I have seen on TV in a long time.

>I've made a huge mistake

it was great especially after he tried to fuck with Job saying he'd be going to rest

not looking so restful now nigga

>Hold me Throne senpai
>Not now Olly-kun people are watching

>mfw Jon killed the boy

*record scratch*

*Jon

i bet ur voting trump

Yeah but he looks like a stupid bitch. Seeing him hang was very satisfying.

>Sansa
>Become the queen for a short time
>Travel world
>Meet important people

>Arya
>Become super assassin
>See weird shit

>Rickon
>Still in your own fucking backwoods after 5 years.

Rickon was a neet. Probably still a kissless virgin too.

>implying Osha didn't show him the ropes all alone in the woods all those years
You really think a wild woman would hold back?

>Sansa
>Get abused and manipulated for years

>Arya
>Literally who fucking cares anymore

At least they had the decency not to show Rickon doing absolutely nothing for five years

That's an assumtion. We might as well say Bran was getting touched by the Sydow too.

holy fuck I love this face so much

He probably sticks his roots up his butt and Bran doesn't even know. Bloodraven seems like that kind of dude.

Haha, this show is awesome!

why didn't Rickon go to the wall

He took a shit in the Lord Commander's coffee, and for that he had to hang.

Really wish Olly had bent the knees.

Imagine based Olly squiring for dark Jon. Kingdoms have fell with less.

>tfw strong boner during olly's choking scene

Why did they hang instead of getting their heads lopped off like Janos Slynt?

Also I would have had Jon hanging them from the top of the wall, kicking them over the side one by one.

because a scene with three consecutive beheadings would be awkward af

Kicking them off the wall wouldn't make it so they can burn them before they become wights.

this, i wish they burnt them for based god instead.

>Jon lining them all up on the edge of the wall before setting them on fire one by one
holy shit this would have been GOAT

Either because hack and hack don't know wtf they are doing, or because jon snow is a shit

>no scene where Melly convinces Jon to burn them to please the god who brought him back

>my watch has ended
Wait, they have clocks now in Westeros?

I'd be better, that way they could've made Olly's face turn from anger to fear as he notices his death drawing sooner, with his last words wasted on a fruitless plea that instead turns into unintelligible sobbing.
He deserves that much for being an edgy shit.

hopefully that time will come

HAHAHAHAHA
FAGGOTS BTFO

>Shit, I think I left the oven on.

Why were only those four executed?

I forgot about that.

Probably the only ones Jon actually remembered.

>mfw next episode starts with Jon burning the other 10

They were the ones who actually did the stabbing.
The NW is already super low on men, and Jon doesn't want to completely eliminate it.

He went out like a boss.

>I regret nothing

I think this is how the term "Gallows humour" was 1st invented

Of course you aren't able to see the bigger picture, just like Allister Thorne.

John had to befriend the wildlings so together they can fight the white walkers.

When you take the black you shed all previous alliances and kin. Jon didn't do dick when he found out the Boltons took Winterfell. Ollie was 100% in the wrong.

B L A C K E D

because it would get posted on the ISIS website the next day

He got the guys who did that stabbing.

Also consider that if he killed everyone who was either explicitly or tacitly involved the staff at Castle Black would be Jon and a handful of guys plus the goat-fuckers.

Why are there like 15 people in Castle Black?

Because they weren't numerous to begin with and a majority of them died north of the wall / in the fight with the wildlings.

That's not all of them.

Just the ones that sanctioned Jon's sacrifice.

>Have your entire family and your friends killed by Wildling niggers
>Have to take the black since you have no one to take care of you
>Fight in the battle of the Wall and save the Lord Commander
>He decides to let the Wildling niggers in and won't give a decent enough explanation why
>He gives them your land
>The land where they killed your family
>Get indoctrinated by Allister Thorne telling you that this is the right thing to do
>Have second thoughts about betraying your father figure
>Hesitate killing him
>He says you name
>fug I don't want to do this
>Have to stab him for the realm
>He somehow comes back to life
>He fucking only hangs you and only 4 of the people who stabbed the Lord Commander
>Reddit cheers about your death
He was sad lad that was indoctrinated. He didn't deserve to be hanged imo

Fuck that guy, fuck his speech about doing what was good for the watch.

He kill Jon because he wanted to, every since he saw Jon the first episode he hated his guts for no reason.

The whole thing looks like it cant house more than 20.
It's literally a fence, 3 houses and an elevator

>>He decides to let the Wildling niggers in and won't give a decent enough explanation why
What about preventing the Others from rapemurdering everyone?

This has bothered me for a long time.
Was it always that small? I don't remember it being like this in the first season, it sticks like a sore thumb everytime they show a big portion of it on the same shot.

No one believes in the Others, it seems in the show that no one even told the lads in catle black about Hardhome else the mutiny would not have happen

Would have been nice to have burned two children in the series.

Everyone at the wall believes the others are coming.

Everyone was operating under the assumption that letting the wildlings in would make them work under the fear that an attack would come from either side of the wall, plus they considered Jon too light-hearted and incompetent.

Jon should have raped his dead body anally

As much as I hated him I still completely understood where he was coming from.

Jon Snow was a privileged little bitch that thought he would get special treatment because he grew up as Stark's bastard.
Aliser Thorne presented him with a harsh reality. He made Jon a better person because of his treatment.
Yes, what he did was treason, but Jon LITERALLY didn't listen to any of his council besides yes-men like Dolorous Ed and Samwell. He did what had to be done for the good of the realm (in his eyes).

>Not warging into Hordor while Bran is "out of body" for a little trip to pound town.

You are a fool.

OLLY OLLY OLLY
olly oLly Olly Olly oLLY
OlLy ollY oLLy oLLY
OLLY OLLY OLLY

every fucking time this fucking degenerate oliver twist.

>Hey kid remember when the wildlings murdered and ate your entire family and village in front of you? Remember how you joined the Nightswatch to get revenge on them and ensure no other Northern villages ever have to suffer what yours did again? Remember how it's literally our job to keep those fuckers north of the Wall? Well, I pounded some wildling ginger minge and decided to let them come through the Wall! Hey, don't give me that look, they're having a tough time! Despite being from a lifestyle and culture based around raiding and pillaging, I swear they'll be on their best behavior! You're okay with this right? Haha of course you- hrrrk! Oh no, I'm being stabbed! Curse you, Olly, I may have betrayed the Nightswatch, but it is I who is the betrayed one here! Woe is me, the tragic heartthrob! #FuckOlly

(WAKE ME UP)

The Wildlings are already rapemurdering everyone and you're not even sure the Others are real. How would you take it?

Yeah, and now you're dead.

If you're anti-Angela Merkel, but pro-Jon Snow, you're fucking retarded.
Olly did to Jon what somebody should've done to Merkel when she opened the gates to the wildlings.

Except we as the viewers know that letting the wildlings out means 100% guaranteed extremination via an endless army of wildling wights.

I think he deserved to be hanged for betrayal, but the Ollie hate bandwagon is stupid af. Some idiots say he's worse than Joffrey in spite of all the reasons you just posted. At the end of the day he was just a kid who was obviously conflicted when he had to stab Jon (who would have probably died anyways because of his previous wounds). Even Jon seemed sad for having to carry on with his duty and execute him.

He's worse than Joffrey because he's a pointless character.

who did he kill?

Which is why Olly deserves more sympathy. And even with that knowledge, it would be really fucking difficult to look into the eyes of the guy that murdered your entire family in front of you and go "Boss says you guys are having a tough time, so I guess we're friends now haha isn't life funny like that"

Seriously, imagine if you were in his situation.

Wildlings seem like good, civilized people though, unlike you-know-who

*nods respectfully*