Simple reminder to check out Edge of Tomorrow

Simple reminder to check out Edge of Tomorrow.

Non American here, is this a Civil War (Marvel jokes aside) reference?

Bill Paxton makes everything better

>catched

At least give people a good reason senpai

Alright

Non American here.
I didn't understand that joke neither.

HIVEMIND

emily blunt was crazy hot in this, but she's not that hot in pics these days. was it the blond hair? she's red/brunette these days i think.

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

Non American here. I got it

I don't think so. As an America, I can say that would be a really weird joke to make out of the blue like that. It's possible, but more likely he was just being contrarian to annoy Cage.

I literally dropped at the half what am i missing?

His state is "more of who he is" than his country. The state of Kentucky has its own regional "personality" more so than the vague description of being "American"

Anyway I'd like to thank Sup Forums for telling me to check this film out. I would have skipped it if everyone here wasn't praising it
Turned out to be a solid 8/10 film . Very enjoyable

Loved the design of the mimics.

Really good movie, wish they would have gotten better actors for the squadies though.

Guess they ran out of cast budget with Cruise, Blunt and Gleeson.

>60 fps

this scene had a strong attempt at forcing it as a meme in 2014. Fortunately it failed.

>Dropped at half
Hello millennium child

Because the south was confederate.

No, it's that certain Americans tend to identify far more with their state than some national identity. It does go back quiet a ways and has it roots in pre-civil war America, but to say its from the American Civil War would be a gross exaggeration.

It's like calling somebody from Scotland, British, and them correcting you that they are in fact a Scot.

You know halfway through I was losing my shit with the movie being so good.

Kentucky never seceded, boyo.

I didn't see Civil War, would I understand this joke more? Is this part of the Marvel Universe????

Oh right like only a real scotsman is from scotland.... this fucking argument again.

Have a drink on me, chum.

No, not like that argument. It's that Scotland is actually its own country and has its own culture and identity. Same as Wales and N. Ireland. (Country is the term used in the United Kingdom for these separate provinces or what have you.)

Lumping them together with everyone else in the UK (British) is not what they might personally identify as.

okay, so understand the joke even less.

But which bathroom do they use?

Where are you even from? There's not much to get or understand.

OH no, I understand what you're saying. I think he was just being obtuse.

Oblivion > Edge of Tomorrow

>Scotsman don't come from Scotland

Yeah, that's pretty much the gist of it, but the justification is in the details.

could also be that americans are natives... he's a Kentuckian. Aka: Corncracker.

there is no real joke to get

No clearly he's just a stupid hick and you're over thinking this because you're likely one as well.

scots just shit on the floor

you're obviously not an American. It's not an uncommon thing for people to say really.

You generally here Texans say it though

>POO IN LOCH

"We had quitters during the revolution too. We called them 'Kentuckians!'"