GET IN HERE

GET IN HERE

XMEN BOMBS

There is a God. I will live to see the death of capeshit

>the Telegraph

outdated form of communication, outdated opinions.

FLOP FLOP FLOP

How unnecessary a jab

Completely discounting people who, I dont know, LIKED Batman v Superman? Is that such a foreign ridiculous concept that you headline your review by trashing BvS?

Goddamn these "professional" journalists are fucking scum

TWO STARS

RIP

3 STARS

DIE CAPESHIT

Whos paying you to post these?

Still seeing it.

lel

ayyy

capeshit BTFO yet again

To the haters

i laughed at BvS fanboys, but this hurts me inside, how can they fuck it up, Bryan Singer IS A GOOD DIRECTOR

1. Jaylaw main character
2. Not keeping it mostly small scale like Days f Future Past.
3. Avengers syndrome.

>Bryan Singer IS A GOOD DIRECTOR

lol

DC Capekino > Marvel Capefun > > > X-Men Big Gay Casting Party

4.Olivia Munn

>Rotten Tomatoes molds my opinion!!

I want off this planet.

That's what you get for doing capeshit and disneyshit, Oscar.

You could have been a respected actor.

see>Whos paying you to post these?

???

>Behead those who insult Disney

>53 years of X-Men comic stories and an almost unlimited budget, and this is the best they could come up with?

MARVEL! MARVEL! MARVEL! MARVEL!

OK THATS ENOUGH WE GET IT

>Olivia Munn
b-but she looks hot

I don't believe it, but hear me out.

Disney wants all the Marvel universe components back. Disney is actually paying reviewers to manipulate public perception of all films with Marvel IPs made by Disney positively and those by others negatively. This way those movies bomb and the other companies sell the IP rights back to Disney. Disney does all these waves of capeshit and just when you think they ran out of shit to do, they reboot the universe with EVERYTHING in it from the start.

why doesnt ign ever decide to use numbers below 6? a horibbly low score would generate clicks for them, its just plain dumb that a 7 is actually a bad score for things.

Did they fug?

>Disney is actually paying reviewers to manipulate public perception of all films with Marvel IPs

This I'm sure its fine

Maybe the movie is shit. That's a theory.

>Disney's competitors are as bad as each other!
>save your money for your second viewing of Captain America: Civil Warâ„¢!

No, he's more like a mentor, helping these young boys navigate the treacherous waters of this business we call show.

It's like how bad reviews often compare the movie to Trump, whether that makes any sense or not. There was even a good review for the Jungle Book which basically said THIS MOVIE IS GREAT BECAUSE IT'S NOTHING LIKE TRUMP. It's absurd.

And I fucking hate Trump btw

>'X-Men: Apocalypse' Review: It's A Franchise-Killing Disaster
Forbes - 53 mins ago

So it's confirmed kino?

This sounds like a legit point 2bh lads

is it BvS actually bad? I mean, as a hollywood actioner, of course.

I can't really guess because both pro and con critics sound pretty retarded.

It's better than most superhero movies.

No it's very good honestly, top tier capeshit. Mythic, grand, beautifully directed, amazing action. It's "dark," no quips, a little more depth, harder to follow than Marvel's cell-phone commercial tier cinematography so critics and normies were confused.

they have the integrity to avoid clickbait like what you're suggesting

>almost as bad as bat vs sup

so its misunderstood kino masterpiece?

can't wait

Thank you Abathur

Praising BvS will be the meme to overthrow Baneposting.

only the death of non-marvel capeshit.

No my friend, you will see the death of non-Disney Marvel capeshit.

Batman v Superman was bad, and you should feel bad for liking it.

Scott seriously annihilated Singer, this is hilarious. He compared the new X-Men to Ang Lee's Hulk, that is beyond a low blow.

they were known for doing that before

Segalposting already did that though

Your opinion of Man of Steel will probably reflect your enjoyment of BvS.

Ang Lee's Hulck is a good movie.

B-but i dont want all capeshit to die. Xmen and Avengers are usually watchable. Just cut down on second-third tier character individual movies

Thanks, Mike

wow, the Femenist Frequency equivalent of comic book websites gave it a bad review, that's not a conspiracy at all.

Why did Fox pull the embargo so early? WB waited until the day of release and it worked for them. Is Fox nuts?

lol Classic Mike gotta love it

>Disney paying critics to bombard the movie so that fox will sell them the rights for xmen

calling it

>BvS
>Ang Lee's Hulk

does it mean Apocalypse is actually an above average movie?

they gave DofP and Deadpool good reviews

>And yet again are we treated to the same tired, patronizing metaphors. Mutants are people of color, mutants are queer. Any potential poignance in these blunt messages is obliterated by dizzying, rote CGI sequences that while trying to impress more often than not make you want a nap.

>[...] Where the criminally and suspiciously underrated Batman v Superman respected its audience, asked of them, this movie asks only for your dollars, gives little in return.

What if the critics are doing it for free?
What if the critics are the janitors of cape shit?
Maybe they like the MCU and just want to see Marvel get their tools back.

they want to get bad press out of the way and build momentum

Based Armond

OK, NOW I believe it's shit.

This, it's a good strategy, once the reactionary BS dies down real, positive reviews will come out

>gay nig hates it
So it's good. Gotcha.

>Toy Story is bad because of product placement
>meanwhile praises Bayformers

Why is Armond White relevant, again?

>Where the criminally and suspiciously underrated Batman v Superman
>and suspiciously

BASED FUCKING ARMOND

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

She's actually a good actress senpai

Well it is a gamble and they obviously have some smart people working for them, they hit a master stroke with deadpool but they also had a lot to work with.

I think they might be letting that get to their head.

>even Armond hates it
OH SHIT
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 TIER FLOP CONFIRMED

lol now its over

Almost as "bad" as BvS ?

Does that mean it has 7 points of 10 ?

Since BvS was pretty great and deserved a 7.5

Hire Jlaw, show her face constantly

Hire Based Isaac, hide it

wtf I hate Singer now???

Lawrence is an bigger star

>it deprives key veterans of the franchise, most notably Jennifer Lawrence, of much chance to contribute
As much unnecessary JLaw as we've seen in the trailers and people wanted even more? The fuck

have you fogotten this guy. He saved the whole X-men franchise.

Now say thanks to Ryan Reynolds for keeping the mutants away from Disney.

oh and quads of death confirm it

Didnt even see it but them quads, th-thanks Ryan

Well damn, it's worse than Civil War?

Thanks Ryan. Nice numbers.

>yeah guys it's almost as bad as that movie that's literally on par with the amount of money civil war is making right now

Why is it that despite evidence to the contrary, every one pretends everything is shit?

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IF MYSTIQUE DIES. DOES SHE FUCKING DIE OR NOT?

> MFW Capeshit ends
> MFW Vidyashit is about to begin

Fox will do a ebin Deadpool Post Credits scene for Apocalypse and people will go see it just for that.

She dies but the she dies transformed, not in in her mutant form which was weird

Rotchet and Clonk bombed

New Lara Croft isnt a brit

New Lara Croft isnt Daisy

No vidyashit

>Killing your cash cow

Honestly, I don't know if I believe it's straight up bad. I think critics might be too blinded by/heavily biased toward the Marvel formula when reviewing other studios' superhero movies. For instance, one of the apparent detractors of BvS is that it's too dark in tone. Why is that inherently a bad thing? Because Marvel doesn't do it? And now, one of the negatives for Apocalypse is it has too many characters. I understand that that can cause difficulties developing characters to the degrees they deserve, but movies like Avengers and Civil War are praised to the moon and back while having similar issues.

I'm sure Apocalypse has very real flaws, but I'm concerned about how strong the "Marvel effect" may be in relation to critics viewing that studio as the industry standard for superhero movies. If another studio's superhero movie is similar, it may be unreasonably criticized; if it's dissimilar, it may be unreasonably criticized. It just seems like these movies aren't being judged by their own merit when they most certainly should be.

So then it's a genuinely great movie that simply aims too high for the lowest common denominator to appreciate?

I'M SO EXCITED FOR CAPESHIT TO DIE

BRAVO CAPKINO, YOU RIP NOW

she becomes the new leader of the x-men

You mean the cow that killed your cash?

DELETE THESE