Silicon Valley

>Hey Dinesh, nice chain. Do you choke your mother with it when you put your penis in her butthole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ8cvPQXth4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Meinertzhagen
youtube.com/watch?v=lCtzjAxpInY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That and the girl blackmailing them was the funniest thing on the episode

>mfw Based Bighead is back next episode
and fuck action jack. When is Monica gonna do something significant?

Anyone know when the cool jackets will show up?
I'm still debatin whether Richard is retarded or has Peter Parker tier luck.

>When is Monica gonna do something significant?

seriously. do something with her or write her off. they need more characters like jan the man and laurie

This was the funniest line so far in the season

>they need more characters like jan the man and laurie
No they don't you redditor. Laurie is the worst character on the show by a wide margin.
>they replaced Peter Gregory with her
>Her

Peter Gregory was the GOAT, why did the actor have to die FFS

the girl bit wasn't the least bit funny.

The girl bit wasn't funny at all. The mole people scene was way better.

>Richard is obviously wearing kneepads
>he couldn't possibly be so retarded as to take the evidence into the company HQ

They're rusing Action Jack, right? But then again, his reaction to Jared's hilarious joke seemed genuine.

>dat Milton out of fucking nowhere
Best scene. Great episode.

Contrast it with this season of Veep which has been HORRENDOUS

Her scene by itself wasn't good, but the scene directly after with them talking about just losing 20k was great.

The senile eagle made me laugh a couple of times, it's not too bad

The only thing funny about that scene was how they got rid of her so fast.

mfw I'm in love with Monica.

that joke went on entirely too long and it really is just not fun watching dementia played for laughs, especially when that's half of the humor of the episode. I guess that's just a preference of mine.

but then also
>CBS
>CVS
That was total shit too. And while I like Richard I highly dislike what they're doing with his character this season. And I'm getting awfully tired of Gary Cole and the fat guy whose name I always forget. Every other line is some vulgar spiel relating to how old they are.

What was funny about the girl scene?

I was going through the Pied Piper website and it has little bios for the sales team and the guys. Jan shares hobbies with all of the sales team leading me to the conclusion she's a total slut.

that episode ending pissed me off

such contrived autism

Action Jack changes the logo saying that the "snack dick" logo was inappropriate. But the team had already changed that logo to a generic one. Massive plothole?

>they updated the website
I love this show

yeah, pretty big continuity error as they changed the logo to lower case much to Erlich's chagrin.

>sales guys are listed first
>Richard has no bio

topkek

>Its Richard cucks himself episode.... wait
Seriously, I get happy just to get shot down.

>The old Pied Piper “flute player” logo was referencing the fairy-tale character and in no way was meant to suggest a sexual act involving either the mouth or ear of the figure depicted.

Yeah the blog section of the website is fucking hilarious since they are all written by Jared.

>it looks like he's sucking a dick, and has a dick tucked behind his ear for later

I just started watching this show. Why does literally every character have autism?

You've never been around tech workers have you?

Silicon Valley (the place) is arguably the center of the tech world. Guess who works in tech? Nerds are known to fucking autists.

the comedy bang bang episode with richard, gilfoyle, and dinesh was so funny

Only the first one.

No, I have not.

I guess it's fine for realism, but it's kind of unusual for a tv show desu.

LOWER CASE P's. The worst fucking thing they could have done was stick with lowercase P's at least this one is a bit more updated.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ8cvPQXth4

>goat phonecall

also scott ruins everything.

>no Hooli subplot

Shit episode.

yeah where the fuck has Gavin Belson been for the past three two episodes? He got one scene in the premier and then nothing. He's my second favorite character after PeterGregory.

I fear Hooli is out. The Nucleus guys and Big Head left. What's there for Gavin to do?

Like a snack dick

he's in the next ep and after that pretty sure hooli is done in the show. the core group opened their own company and big head got lodsa money which is starting a new arc with him and bachman starting a new super incubator. nucleus is dead and the guys that cracked middle out are now at endframe or whatever the other company is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Meinertzhagen

>He is frequently credited with a surprise attack known as the Haversack Ruse in October 1917: during the Sinai and Palestine Campaign of the First World War, according to his diary, he let a haversack containing false British battle plans fall into Ottoman military hands, thereby bringing about the British victory in the Battle of Beersheba and Gaza.

It's gotta be a ruse.

but Gavin Belson is the richest man in America. surely he'll be back at some point.

He can't be that rich. He didn't even put radio on the internet.

What a bunch of cheeky cunts.

I wish Russ would come back.

he'll back no doubt, but for now i'd wager he's gone until the finale where they'll do something really crazy like action jack hiring him for something where he ends up being richard's boss again.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCtzjAxpInY

THOMAS MIDDLEDITCH IMPROV MASTER

Did anyone else get a kick out of seeing Henry Phillips?

>>Richard is obviously wearing kneepads
How the fuck did you notice that?

Probably staring at his dick

HAHA, FAGGOT

Oh please, It was a quick glance if anything

>They're rusing Action Jack, right? But then again, his reaction to Jared's hilarious joke seemed genuine.
It's a ruse but Jared's joke wasn't part of the plan.

Jack isn't even calling them into the office about the papers, it's to fire Jared for bullying Dinesh in the workplace.

I want cum on her huge front teeth.

please don't sexualize Monica!

Are her teeth even that big?

Regardless, she's super cute. Would wine & dine & discuss business ventures with.

The second she opens that pouty miniature mouth of hers and the buck teeth show my dick goes to DEFCON 5

well ianucci left veep. apparently he was carrying that shit completely on his back.

>Having a smoker as a waifu

You're literally the fucking worst

or 1 or whatever appropriate level of DEFCON

Not a big smoking fan myself but the dick wants what the dick wants.

yeah but he wasn't there last season either and it wasn't total shit then.

Oh? Well that explains a lot. I wish he went back and did more Malcolm Tucker based shit. Ianucci and Capaldi were the ultimate comedy combo for me.

i don't think that's supposed to mean she's a slut. i think the joke is that she's trying to "out-man" them by listing all of their hobbies when in real life she's probably only into field hockey.

>tfw my ex was a smoker and I constantly worried about her getting lung cancer and dying on me

A huge positive of no longer being together is not having to fret over that shit.

he was still showrunner last season. he stepped down after last season ended.

>this turd of a season

holy shit this has been bad so far.

>hire female writers
>they tank your show

Every time.

Just something to add about the big hairy question mark art thing that's a reference to an actual thing in business, BHAG. It means big hairy audacious goal

Oh well in that case

Wow, he really was carrying the show. It is just not good. And I am really sorry to say it because Veep was a real pleasure when it would come back on. At least I still have Silicon Valley

>Jan shares hobbies with all of the sales team leading me to the conclusion she's a total slut.

are you a neet or just very young with no experience in a work place?

What are you even talking about? This season has been fantastic. Yesterday's episode probably being the most based of them all.

>MC Hamas
>Cypress Halal
>Jared going rogue with buttfucking your mom jokes
>programmers optimizing their own casual conversation (RIGBY)

There's so much concentrated hilarious shit in this show that it should be illegal.

I wish I had as a low threshold for laughter as you

What do you like, then?

>passive-aggressively trying to demean someone for having a broad sense of humor

I wonder if Mr. Comedy Afficionado will ever reveal what the superior comedy he enjoys is. My guess would be no.

The first season. Some of the second.

What a weird thing to post.

It's the exact same show from S01E01 until now. I have no idea what the fuck you on about.

Is Alec Berg still part of the show? He hasn't written or directed any episode this season yet, and he's not listed to do so for the following episodes either

He just wants to seem smart and sophisticated on an anonymous image board

Why watch the show if you're not/rarely enjoying it? The fuck kind of irrational behavior is that?

not really

it's the same story formula but the actual writing is worse

>i liked the first album but then they sold out maaahhhn

I watched an episode of this yesterday after a GoT stream, and it was shite.

VEEP is unwatchable now

I didn't think the scene was funny until the moment she blackmails them. Then I chuckled.

Everyones missing this it seems. Meinertzhagens Haversack was a deliberate planting of fake plans to distract the enemy from the real plans. This coupled with the Oceans Eleven reference means we're gonna get some big montage sequence at the end going through how they pulled it off.

What the fuck is "a box."
What was so bad about building a box.
Why would Gilfoyle quit over this.
Why didnt they just build the box.

Any plan they could have come up with would have to hinge on Action Jack not getting them arrested, which is dumb as fuck.

>blue vagina btfo the group
>the group gave away the fucking plans anyway

Hope this is a long con. They could just spill the beans on the other group, because when they go to market they'll kill the stupid box idea the marketing guys have.

Fuck that guy in OPs pic is hilarious, anyone remember in Season 1 I think it was when hes running round, sleep deprived, harassing people about a product that guarantees he can find their kids anytime lol, also Amanda Crew
is fuckin hot as fuck.

>Americans think this show is funny or clever

The box is the example of what they shouldnt be building Richard threw the sales people a few episodes ago. Instead of being an open platform the sales guys changed it to a closed box for server farms which isn't what they wanted to make.

>sophisticated for watching a comedy show

huh?
There's been a noticeable dip in quality.

This is a nonsensical post. I liked the first two seasons. How was I supposed to know I wouldn't like the first three episodes of season 3 if I didn't watch them? I know you really want to defend the show but can you at least make use a little bit of logic before you post? If this were the finale and I sat through the entire season complaining the whole way then you would have a good point. As it stands you don't.

Why would they get arrested for it if they get caught the first day they try it? If Jack thinks hes caught the plans before they actually did anything he legally can't do anything other than yell at them.

it's basically just ass backwards. it's something that will only make them money for a few years until the rival company releases the platform and they're company will be obsolete. jack is basically just the opposite of a visionary who just wants to monetize the idea as quickly as possible because he thinks the bubble is about to burst and he doesn't want to wait years until producing actual revenue.

The thing is as americans we all know people exactly like these character. The acting is really spot on. Its more interesting than clever, because these people are actually out there building empires and its interesting to see how inept they are socially

There needs to be more Jin Yang. All of his bits are fucking GOAT.

They explained it in the last episode. The platform they were planning on making would have changed the world, letting people with even the shittiest connections in third world countries download stuff super fast. The box would only help big companies take up slightly less space on their servers.

>He steals the pizza