Do they pay critics?

Do they pay critics?

Yes

No it's just so happens Civil War is the only "good" movie this year according to Rotten Tomatoes.

Obviously

They probably don't have to. Most critics, even if they claim to be unbiased, are already fans of Disney.

Sure, why not? It's always a conspiracy isn't it?

It can't be that BvS was shit.

Yes. It's why everyone else fails.

X-Men Apocalypse now too.

It's not a matter of paying critics it's a matter of them having the money to buy all the talent. It's the same reason people hate the Yankees.

That's actually relatively low compared to MCU scores.

>average rating 6.9
learn how RT ratings work you fucking faggot

Obviously

Is it THAT good?

>bvs
>shit

That meme is already stale

>slide it

>All capeshit is shit, absolutely awful
>Except for Captain America: Civil War

No user, it's all pure coincidence

X-Men movies are done by Fox not Disney

I cannot unsee the backwards G

>bvs
>not shit
well memed

Clearly, that's why Lone Ranger and John Carter of Mars were such a massive universe spawning hits...

Well I don't want to say yes but.... It is on my list of movies that I have no problem watching if it's on. It does get tumblr in some parts but it doesn't get in the way the movie as a whole

You do know that RT is a score aggregate site right? That number is not a score of quality, it's not a 98 out of 100 score, it's just an average.

It means out of all the reviews that could have gone either good/ok OR less than ok/bad the average critic found it to be worth some degree of recommendation. That's all.

No but they do make good flicks.
BvS was shit and Xmen looked like shit from day one. I dunno why everyone is so surprised?

How come the majority of Sup Forums users are so fucking stupid?

Is it because they are all mostly kids? God damn it. It's like watching snotty little cousins fight or express opinions.

Fuck this board.

Poor analogy. Have you seen the Yankee lately? Fantastic Four tier

truth
check'd

When Mark Kermode is falling all over himself for derivative remakes (TFA, Jungle Book) and feckless Super Hero slop like CW...
Does it even matter? Film criticism is basically dead.

/thread

Think about this logically. If you had invested 5 billion in a franchise would you not do anything and everything in your power to make sure it succeeds? Common people don't be so naive.

>You could call it “high-brow” comics, but to me, that comic book was just pretty sexy! I had a buddy who tried getting me into “normal” comic books, but I was all like, “No one is having sex or killing each other. This isn’t really doing it for me.” I was a little broken, that way. So when Watchmen came along, I was, “This is more my scene.”

>Everyone says that about [Christopher Nolan’s] Batman Begins. “Batman’s dark.” I’m like, okay, “No, Batman’s cool.” He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.

It's not a meme. Snyder is a hack, and the movie was shit. Let it go, and hope that the solo Batman movie works out.

Yes. BvS should have at least an 80% on RT

Doubtful, but more importantly they aren't totally incompetent.

Warner Bros seems to be run by retards.

>mediocre at best Civil War is universally acclaimed at start of summer movie season
>two competing non-MCU superhero movies released near it are critically panned by "unbiased" critics
gee, I wonder

Nothing wrong with either of these quotes.

Not MCU faggot

CRITICS DO IT FOR FREE

What is distinguishing characteristic between memecore and ascended variant?

One of them Rises.

Edgy teenagers get the fuck off this board

Ascended memecore is produced with Sup Forums sensibilities in mind (i.e. Baneposting). Standard memecore is strictly pandered to a certain other site (i.e. le talking meme tree, dance off bro xDDD, and Memepool)

Disney's been found out.

No, they bribe critics. They pay shills. Watch how they're trying to crash X-Men now. Typical butthurt bully behaviour.

Civil war sure as fuck isn't a 90%

yes

Those digits settle it then.

>>thatsthejoke

Disney did not shill against Deadpool.

explain this then

I expected more. People raved about is as an animated film more suitable for adults than kids. but the story came across as very disappointing with a very shallow message that didn't even work.

Should be lower.

You can't dislike or you are racists. It's pretty much black lives matter: the movie.

>not wanting to fuck a rabbit

DAMON LINDELDOF STRIKES AGAIN

>It's not a meme. Snyder is a hack, and the movie was shit. Let it go, and hope that the solo Batman movie works out.

It was sub-par, didn't deserve a 30% though. It was at least better than Man of Steel, if only for Batman, and that's sitting in the 50's.

The only film i am 100% certain that disney bribed critics was Star Wars The Force Awakens

there is no chance that a proffesional critic thought it was good

You're right. They were paid to give it an average rating. Both Planes and it's sequel were also critically panned.

Disney doesnt have billions of dollars invested in this like it does Marvel and Star Wars.

Its not like they have to bribe every critic on every flick they release.

They could have very well kicked off a billion dollar franchise had it gotten critical acclaim with sequels and merchandise to follow. Just like Frozen and soon Zootopia.

false flag

tinfoil isn't looking as outrageous now