What was his alignment?

What was his alignment?

Lawful Neutral.

crooked

An argument could be made for Lawful Evil. Lawful Neutral will follow the law whether they agree with it or not. Lawful Evil would follow the law until it benefits him to break it, which he did when he assisted in the death of Jon, and he was willing to kill the other Nights Watch that followed him.

why didn't he just try to kill Jon again when he saw him?

Chaotic Good

dont really know what any of this means though.

/thread

he was in the cells m8000

really wish they showed us thorne and olly's reaction to him being alive

Is this correct?

Fair enough, but he was in a lose lose situation. He was breaking an oath or breaking an oath. He chose the that was a lesser of two evils to him, and I did not see any malice in his course of action. That's the way he justified it himself, and I think it's reasonable to believe him.

>no roose
no.

>arya good
>ramsey not pure evil

What the hell is this shit? There are only nine alignments.

Lawful evil would mean the nights watch is evil, but he follows it regardless.

He's lawful neutral. His job was to stop wildlings (not evil), and he'll try to stop them no matter what (lawful).

He supported the rightful King and was punished for it.

Possibly Lawful Good with a shift to Lawful Neutral due to impotent rage.

>there are no men loke smee, only smee

what did he mean by this?

>stabbing your lord commander
>lawful

>allowing a traitor to go free
>lawful

>Lawful evil would mean the nights watch is evil
No it wouldn't. The Night's Watch isn't an evil organization, but the people that are part of it certainly could be, as evidenced by the fact a lot of them mutinied, raped and pillaged. Inherently, most people that join are probably evil, though become neutral through association until they fuck up under the new rules.

This chart is retarded, but:
How is Jon chaotic? What the fuck, he is one of the most "muh honour, muh vow" characters in the show/books. People (Melisandre) compare him to Stannis. If letting the wildlings through (saving thousands of people from certain death) and fucking a girl but eventually abandoning her is considered chaotic, then I may have misunderstood these charts for a long time.

It has been established that the chart is fucking stupid.

>going against the chain of command
>lawful

Arya isnt good.

what is this garbage? there's no such thing as "rebel" "moral" "social" or "impure" allignments, they just made that shit up so they could fit in more characters

dangling vertical

Lawful Chaotic

You're wrong faggot get over it. If you don't understand why you're wrong, then I'm sorry, but you might have an extra chromosome.

Fuck off. Just saying I'm wrong doesn't actually make me wrong. You have no argument you stupid fuck. Talking about chromosomes as if you have enough to even coherently argue. I have way more than you, buddy.

Can't tell who is b8ing

Lawful Retardful

>you killed me
>so the wildlings could settle your lands
>so traitors could make sires with their women
>so oath breakers could surrender the wall
>so witches could practice their witchcraft on your brothers
>So a whight could be Lord Commander of the Night's watch
>So 'he' could surrender castle Black, the North, and the whole of civilized man's dominion to his profane monsterkin and reaving savages forever

Where did it all go so wrong?

>was

kek

Chaotic Evil.

Why this and not Lawful Evil or Lawful Neutral?

Because it's not in the law for any member of the Night Watch to kill his Lord Commander if they believe he is behaving wrong.

The betrayal was made out of despise and resentment.

Is this real? I might have to pick up the new season if it is.

the thing that people always get wrong about alignments is that they are not measurements of character, they are measurements of: past actions in accordance with actual communal law, and how benevolent they are in their individual decisions

the law he was subject to was obeying the commander, he didn't, therefore he was not lawful

following "tradition" irrespective of current conditions is not a lawful action, since that tradition was not a real law. following tradition can definitely be evil however, and it was in this case

No one was saved or helped by the death of Jon, it was just an evil action

neutral evil

Reminder that Judas also died from hanging

Hodor is not true neutral.
Qyburn probably is though.

The Oath is more than just tradition.

>No one was saved or helped by the death of Jon
Wildling apologist detected. Go fuck a goat.

you just want a response dont you

The goat can wait.