Shieeet

my heart broke at the end when he tried helping him walk

I don't like your message,
but I will respect your digits.

Nigger

zimbabwe

Kill yourself

>that head paste job
fucking christ, it looked so bad. I don't know why they insisted on using that shot in every trailer

>memes.png
keep posting it faggot

Are there any good torrents our rn for this? Im not a capeshit fan but i want to get super high and watch something mindless later.

This or B vs S?

Hello alive mum

FUCK YOU CAP LOOK WHAT YOU MADE VISION DO!!!!!!!!

mommy no

Not leaving anything to chance

frig off

Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ, or some sort of Stockholm Syndrome, from overexposure to bland, safe, PC and soulless mass-produced blockbusters, which has conditioned you into accepting the absolute lowest common denominator standards in filmmaking, writing and cinematography as somehow acceptable, when you should in fact feel nothing but contempt or disgust for any Kevin Feige-conceived product.

Even strictly in the field of capeshit entertainment, where the bar has always been pretty low, since they're primarly a children media, the level of genuine quality and creative abilities (which comes from studios giving freedom to an auteur with a strong personality and vision towards the material) has kept dropping since the 90's.

When Raimi's Darkman/Spider-Man, Del Toro's Blade 2/Hellboy, Burton's Batman 2 or Bird's The Incredibles offered innovative and playful set pieces, meaningful and relevant themes, each with a very distinct, appropriate tone and truly cinematic aesthetics (simply compare the lighting or editing to today's equivalents), none of these qualities are to be found in Civil War or any of the previous MCU entries. This is why Edgar Wright got fired from Ant-Man. This is why Feige keeps hiring visionless point-and-shoot directors who come from TV or comedy, colorblind cinematographers and art/set design teams who seem to be in love with grey, sterile hangars for some unexplainable reason. Action scenes are now being conceived by CGI teams months before the movie begins shooting and all follow the exact same formula.

Even as a child, I couldn't imagine being dazzled or amused by those turds, as they're utterly devoid of any charm, colors, magic or imagination.

fucking hell

Democratic Republic Of The Congo

jesus

delete this

Fuck you reddit

oh god

Fine

Unf.

WHY IS IT SO GREEEEEEEEEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not sure if it counts if you don't click on the image, but better safe than sorry.

CARAMBA

why did you put a green filter on the image?

FUCK YOU

Out of fear of meme magic I reply.

If you look at the behind the scenes stuff they actually are wearing suits

>tfw your son accidentally cripples your best friend

This whole movie was billed as Bucky abuse, but Tony's the one that did all the actual suffering.

we Sup Forums now

Cuck

nigger

What happened to my ex-waifu?

>ywn get that many (you)s

Feels bad

what the fuck was the post anyway?

I'm still pissed what they did to War Machine. Fuckers.

CP

This.