LMAO ALL MY UPBOATS OP XD

No one in this picture has a dick in the show

yo know... that was actually pretty funny

i like this new edgy sansa

DAE hate the Kardashians? XDDD

why is she such slag

Hm, good point.

Also, fuck you OP.

And none of them have balls in real life.

>Raises spork
You, my good sir, have officially won le internet!

So now you guys are going to be Kardashian apologists? I think you're taking this contrarian thing a little too far.

Nope. Its just a shitty, unoriginal pandering joke and OPs post belongs on reddit or tumblr

*claps and goes into jazzhands*

It's a good show. Most of us secretly watch it

>not realizing reality TV like Keeping Up With the Kardashians is kino in it's purest form showing life exactly as it is in all of it's truth and sincerity.The type of art Tarkovsky theorized when developing Zerkalo in it's early stages

I feel like Sophie is heading towards becoming Lohan 2.0. Except she was never hot to begin with

>slag
She's a pure sapphic maiden.

Reddit

Cuck

>I feel like

fuck off cunt

Upvote! Lol

Is 2nd from left Sam's Wildling girlfriend?

That's genuinely funny

OMG YASSSSS XD XD upboat

SO TRUE!

link

>Hahaha, who would ever watch a silly show like the Kardashians?
>OMG another youtube drama video is up gotta click this shit!

Fuck OFF reddit.

Honestly with the population of Sup Forums shitposting, celebrity gossiping, vain, obese pieces of garbage on this board, I wouldn't be surprised if most of them are being serious.

Thanks

LE MASSIVE UPBOAT

>I have never watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Okay cuck

>le Sup Forums boogeymen

Important lessons in spotting Reddit

are you a retard? you better be

I have eyes so I noticed screaming about Jews and gossiping about celebrities often happen at the same time and in the same posts. Kill yourself, moron.

Jews do run Hollywood though? Not exactly a big secret.

I know man, we were totally born in le wrong generashun xDDD

dumb frogposter

>defending either of them

this 2bh pham

OMG !!!! xDDD

is that gilly? she's a fkin cutie irl

Careful D&D might steal this

REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT!!!!!!!

>Sup Forums complains about reddit, calls them normies

>a shit ton of content on Sup Forums is literally copied from reddit

admit it, except for the social outcasts that still treat Sup Forums as their little escape from reality, Sup Forums and reddit has pretty much the same userbase

are you going to link to the interview or not faggot

holy shit i was trying to figure that out. she must wear a prosthetic retainer or someting

great thread guys

wow is it calm today. thread up for an hour and this is all the replies?
Chilling

Are British girls, on average, the chillest girls in the world?

Where the fuck is our lazy ass piece of shit janitor to delete this thread?

Gilly a qt

You realise it's possible for more than one person to have the same thought?

I Gilly getting hotter? I thought she looks better irl, but now she looks like a babe.

i think they fixed her teeth on the show. this bugged the shit out of me during the last episode. look at her convo with sam.

We don't beat on dead horses.

SO MUCH WIN xDDDD

fuck off and go choke on some nigger dick

MOOOODDDDSSSS

Anyone with half a brain could tell OP was either a redditor, or doing an impression of a redditor.
The fact that he would post reddit content here, is all the more reason to hate redditors.

Sup Forums is all left-wing normies, no shit there's tons of cross-posting.

>Sup Forums and reddit has pretty much the same userbase
Really? I don't see how anyone uses reddit. The whole design of the site is ugly and shitty, and I have to wait several minutes inbetween shitposts? Fuck that

go back to your containment board Sup Forums

spotted the redditor

I use reddit exclusively to troll and flame b8 the fuck out of those faggots

Lol nein. Now suck on my big white cock you little cùck.

This is Sup Forums, better get used to it.

Lol so smug it hurts

xDDD LE HAVE ALL OF MY UPBOATS XDDD
INTERNET LITERALLY ERUPTS WITH LAUGHTER
LE REDDIT ARMY DOES IT AGAIN XDDD
fuck off

H E L L O R E D D I T

lol u tk him 2da bar | ?

Epic! Epic for the win!

mods pls no delet

Why are you so mad lol

MODS!

No rule has been broken dipshit

Because I can't hate people who found a way to make so much money despite having no talent whatsoever

see

reddit

Stay mad cuck

Alfie a cute. CUTE!

modmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmod

Gilly is so fucking cute

British women are dumpster tier. Anglo genes are the worst