KOTH "Big Time in a Small Town" In Development

www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/development-starts-king-of-the-hill-595754
>Variety reports the script was just given the greenlight by Fox for Mike Judge to bring Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, and the rest of the gang back for another round of beers on the big screen.

H Y P E
Y
P
E

>Arlen, TX was always a quiet, traditional town, but things are about to change for the Hill clan. Hollywood is looking for the next homegrown hit, and sends a screenwriter (Mike Judge playing a fictionalized version of himself) to "the least newsworthy city in the nation" to gather material for a television pilot. Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, and Jeff Boomhauer are four blue-collar friends who take it upon themselves to show Judge around to ensure Arlen's integrity remains intact from the immoral and slanderous bigwigs out West.
>Along the way, the gang manages to accidentally save Tom Landry Middle School from a teacher's strike, establish an unofficial ZZ Top Museum, and "uncover" an Army plot to turn half of Arlen into an ordinance testing facility. Despite all this, Hank convinces Judge that Arlen is just a place where ordinary people do ordinary things, and keeps the "degenerates" in Hollywood from sullying their town's good name.
>Rumor: Post-credits sequence shows Judge saying that Arlen may be a bust, but has an idea about two delinquent metalheads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O17MA58P-QY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You dirty Arabian

that sounds terrible

Mike Judge cinematic universe incoming.

I'd watch it

Make it so.

1/10 they wouldn't spoil the entire movie including post credits scenes.

Well. Dunno about that plot but I'm in.

who would play hank in the live action king of the hill movie?

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 let's meet for a d8 don't h8 if I'm l8 for I live in another st8.

The most unfunny cartoon ever made. If I wanted to see dumb white trash act like idiots I'd move to the states.

When is he going to do an adaptation of David Foster Wallace's The Pale King? When I read it I imagined the entire thing as a Mike Judge sitcom in my head.

will this be netflix [MA].

this was funny the first time i saw this

>bring Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, and the rest of the gang back for another round of beers on the big screen.

What about Luanne?

>www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/development-starts-king-of-the-hill-595754

>read synopsis
>then follow source

Now I'm sad.

;_;

Nah that's too zany for a KOTH story, maybe Simpsons but Judge would never agree to be a part of this

It's all leading up to the inevitable Mike Judge Cinematic Universe Civil War movie. Hopefully they'll get the rights to Daria by then.

youtube.com/watch?v=O17MA58P-QY

>It's Buckley's angel!

A HEY MA MA MA

Too meta

>www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/development-starts-king-of-the-hill-595754

Did anyone else actually try to view the article? It doesn't exist. And I can't find anything about this by searching google. It's a hoax.