Did he deserve it?

Did he deserve it?

Yes

Kid never had a chance.

He was still a piece of shit and deserved something bad to happen. If anything, I would say the poison was pretty merciful.

No.
I really do feel bad for Joffrey, completely and utterly brainwashed by his mother, completely ignored by the man he thought was his father, thrust in the most difficult position and situation you can be and in the books, he was only 12.

Nope.

Look as his pussy brother and how he's fucking everything up. King's Landing needs a strong hand ruling or everyone will get out of line and you'll have fucking peasants thinking they can defy a king.

he literally did nothing wrong

I miss him

Forgot he was only 12.

I take it back. He didn't deserve it.

>Negligent stepfather
>abusive Uncle
>rumors that he's an incest baby all over the kingdom
>isolated from the rest of kids his age
>thrust into a position of immense responsibility at 12

he should have waited till he was 18 he would have been the best king

So Kings Landing is no different now than when Joffery was king.

Do people really turn into psychopaths from getting spoiled? That's so dumb.

God he's so fucking hot. Why did we never see a real sex scene? And he was only shirtless ONCE.

After watching how hard Tommen is fucking up I wish Joffrey got a little of Tommen's empathy and Tommen got a little of Joffrey's aggression.

They would've ended up a badass hero brother power team

Are you guys retarded? Of course he deserved it, he was a shit that didn't respect anybody or listen to them. Proxy beat the shit out of Sansa and murdered two whores for the fun of it. He deserved it

Don't remember if it's mentioned in the show but he tortured a cat or some shit in the books. He was just born a psychopath

Tommen and Myrcella also turned out great compared to him in spite of having the same genetics and upbringing

Any guy who'd rather put arrows in Ros instead of his weiner deserves far worse than being poisoned

Ask Eliot Rogers

Valar Morgulis.

Margie got him under her spell so eventually he'd have become a bit better as a king. Still, Olenna did the right thing because if Margie's spell ever broke she'd be the first to go. If it held, though, Joffrey would have been the best king ever, eventually.

Rodger was not a psychopath, he was just a narcissistic spoiled shit who snapped.

He killed our waifu.

>He killed our waifu.
literally who?

I'm guessing Ros

Literally who?

>Still, Olenna did the right thing

How's that working out for her and the other Tyrells so far?

Deserve what? His death wasn't really bad.

>Killing the best prostitute on GOT

That reason alone made him deserve to die. I'll never forget you Ros.

no I don't think Jack Gleeson deserved to have his career ruined

eat shit faggot, you are the reason Dabid has to dumb down the show

It's implied incest babies are 50/50 psycho/nice. He got heads, tommen and myrcella got tails.

It would have worked perfectly if not for Captain High Sparrow out of fucking nowhere. Cersei also made a good move there, but it went out of control because notpopefrancis is a commie zealot. It's a war, there are victories and defeats.

He would have saved us from the ice zombies, the undead bastard, the wildling immigrants, and the crazy dragon whore.

She didn't do wrong by killing him. She did wrong by not killing dumbass cersei as well and letting the midget get framed.

Midget not framed means he could help tommen in ways. Plus grandpa would be alive to cut any sparrow shit short, which would be easily done without cersei giving them power thinking they'll just go after margery

Nah. Shit'd be over quicker with him.

The people were already revolting against him. Pope getting involved and him pushing his guards (that he wouldn't fight with but probably cry behind) would lead to him getting killed in the streets.

Or he'd only get margery out of it but laugh at his mother being called a whore in the streets, allow fagboy to burn, prob piss off his wife that way and then let her die too.