What is the best show that was cancelled before it's rightful end?

What is the best show that was cancelled before it's rightful end?

Andy Richter Controls the Universe.

Utopia is overhyped trash with boring hyperviolence and oversaturated colors and a repetitious score
season two sucked and season one had terrible character development

every time I see that picture I think it's Mike from RLM.

Deadwood

MU DA'S GOT DEEELS

literally shit tier character

That guy was a shitposter. Now listen here to some TRUTH: Utopia was overhyped trash, it just happened to have amazing colors, action and score.
season two sucked and season one had terrible character development
Also, the plot was lame in general.

Loved the way RB was acted desu

Twin Peaks

I know what you're gonna say.
>B-But the second season..!

Yeah I know. It's a mess. And we can thank the studio for trying to end the show while also milking it.

I wish the studio would've let Lynch/Frost do their thing and stuck to making 8 episode long seasons.

Even with the new season(s) coming soon there's goign to be an obvious disconnect between the original show and Fire Walk With Me. Especially the latter which is filled to the brim with little bits and hints of story that'll probably never be brought up again. (Annie, Judy, Jodie in the Great Northern, Bowie, Desmond and Stanley)

You were doing so well until
>muh character development
>muh plot

>That guy was a shitposter.
is a shitposter
I'm entirely right
>You're a shitposter because I disagree with you
suck me
You're not doing well at all.

Character development is an unnecessary feature. It's a guideline to those just starting because it's tried and true. Plot is a secondary filmic element.

Only one true answer

>colors and noise
brilliant television series
nice counterpoint

Terriers, of course.

They couldn't even release the entirety of seasons 3 and 4 on DVD.

Daily reminder Sup Forums can't recognize the best two seasons of television in the past few years. The writing never falters and is consistent throughout, and it's almost perfect.

It just so happens that all film is reducible to that point. My counterpoint still stands. Lack of character development is not a criticism.

This show was comfy as fuck and Ray Wise was just wonderful in all of it.

I could/would have watched 100 seasons of this just for him.

Utopia can never reach the levels of Koyaanisqatsi in terms of visuals and score because of the characters they introduced.
When they give the show a plot about a prophetic comic book and characters with cliche betrayals and shock-and-awe child-slaughter and slaughtering-children it opens itself up to criticism and to ignore that is to just ignore the bad focus on the good
And I disagree it's all reducible to that point. It's why near all films focus on humanity and human problems.