Based on the trailer, would you guys be okay with this movie if the women were replaced with men...

Based on the trailer, would you guys be okay with this movie if the women were replaced with men? I feel like it still wouldn't be that good, but it would be more enjoyable.

Replace the gorilla with a black woman and I think it could be marginally better.

Still wouldn't watch it.
I'd just watch the original Ghostbusters instead and still have a better time.

>I feel like it still wouldn't be that good, but it would be more enjoyable.
Nooooo.

The "comedy" in the trailer was shit. Doesn't matter who's delivering it. Hell, even these actresses can - and should - do better.

Fuck right off to reddit with your polling shit you fucking kike

No, the writing is still piss.

>would you guys be okay with this movie if the women were replaced with men
It would be worse, senpai.

I would only watch it if it were talking animals, as seen in G-Force.

Most guys can appreciate wiig and mckinnon as funny. It's not the women that makes it bad.

Although doing a remake of something successful "but this time with women!" is always going to be idiotic.

>the women were replaced with men?

No, it looks like a shit movie regardless. A movie NO ONE wants.

>replacing the gorilla with Terry Crews

I think I would enjoy it more.

That depends, are the men Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray and Ernie Hudson?

Its not the gender thats the issue, its the material, marketing, and director that fucked up.

I'm not okay with this movie either way. They could replace the cast with dolphins for all I care, I don't want to watch this fucking movie.

No. Reboots and remakes almost always suck.

I'd hate it any way it managed to come about.

still shit

Guess that's why people everywhere loved Pixels

AYO

Have u seen the original lately? Man it was slow as fuck. Most 80's movies just can't match the pace of modern day movies and the jokes weren't even that funny. This new movie will literaly be more funny than the original even though it's gonna be a mediocre comedy.

ur nostalgia is getting the best of you

>They could replace the cast with dolphins for all I care
That would actually get me to watch the remake.

>Horrendous marketing
>Stale and unfunny jokes
>Majority of fans of the original are male
>Essentially one big fuckup of a remake that no one asked for

Not even an all male cast can save it - just let it bomb like it was meant to.

>Most guys can appreciate wiig and mckinnon as funny.
Sup Forums can't.

They should made the leads hot ass bitches. I mean Wigg I'd fucked the shit outta her tight ass little milf pussy.

The others no one wants to see

>I'd just watch the original Ghostbusters instead and still have a better time.
Yeah but would you actually? Do we really give a fuck about Ghostbusters at all?

You could have had a good bait there. You just had to be a bit more subtle.

>Based on the trailer, would you guys be okay with this movie if the women were replaced with men?
Would Sup Forums like it? Probably still a no. Would they have talked about it nearly as much? Also a no.

It isn't bait, bet you haven't even seen the original in over a decade.

You saw it when you were a kid. Anything impresses you when you were young. Watch the original from start to finish without multitasking now.

>I fucking dare you
>FAGGOT

>You gonna fail

Sup Forums obviously doesn't like women, especially female comedians, but that's far from the only reason.