I BELIEVE THIS IS YOURS CAPTAIN AMERICA

>I BELIEVE THIS IS YOURS CAPTAIN AMERICA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XP5zczzJwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was so stoked to say that.

Wat

So proud to have fetched that frisbee. Great moment.

Literally laughed out loud

>whole premise is that he can shrink while still having the same weight and strength
>can pick up a huge truck because it's been shrunk
>can break off and pick up an airplane wing when he's supersized
can anyone explain this? paul rudd was still the most fun part of that movie

I wouldve liked him more if he was on the good guys side

Why is this post not about BLACK Panther? Are you mad that BLACK men are being empowered?

Do you think he wears the suit when he has sex to he can make himself bigger in the dick

Two types of Pym particles: one that shrinks something and makes it light, and one that shrinks and keeps density. There's also the particle that enlarges. I'm pulling this out of my ass.

Literally the most boring t b h

could he have beaten either of the super soldiers?

Ant-Man shenanigans simply do not obey physics. They're an extreme case of "turn off your brain bro", but there's just no way to logically explain it that even makes sense in-universe.

>shrink the distance between molecules, but maintain total number of them to preserve strength/weight
>but can go "subatomic" and be smaller than your own molecules

>increase distance between molecules
>somehow also gain strength

I guess just "Pym Particles do crazy things" is the explanation. It'd honestly be the biggest game changer ever if that was possible, but Hank won't share or sell the tech.

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF BRO

Not BLACK Panther. He is a strong BLACK male who can't be defeated by a puny WHITE guy

he doesn't keep his weight when he shrinks. I don't think the ants would enjoy him riding them very much if he did.

How does BLACK cock taste?

Very tasty and Juicy. So much better than puny WHITE cock

Oh ok, so why don't you fuck off then and go suck on some?

For a dollar would you?
youtube.com/watch?v=1XP5zczzJwY

Race war soon, brothers, weak and inferior black race won't survive in this world much longer

ANTS stole this movie for me. They did his character so perfect.

>Can you move your seat?
>.....no.

>I retire for 5 minutes and it all goes to shit.

>Dat creepy Vision
>Dat HE KILLED MY MOM
>Dat based Crossbones
>Dat cute Wanda
>Based Zemo helping Bucky escape
>Based Clint/Wanda fucking Vision up

Fuck this was a great movie.
9/10

falls off edge of tub, breaks tiles

falls onto DJ record, don't even bump the needle

Why does it seem like his costume changed from the solo film?

>dude starts haggling for more money.
>you don't have time for that gay crap!

whole thing was hilarious

Because it did. The helmet at least.

Fuck off tripfag.

they changed the helmet because giant man.

Been almost a year since ant man so the suit got an upgrade in that time

>Having the same weight
Not true senpai watch Ant-kino one more time before you make a fool of yourself

This. Good shit and cut back on the quips

>Paul is a manlet
Yes! Finally some representation in the MC-
>those narrow shoulders
LMAO
M
A
O

Paul Rudd is literally the perfect cast for ant man. Or he makes ant man perfect. Either way ant-man is 10/10.

>all the women will fuck him for a dolla

The technology works by him shrinking the distance between particles while preserving the same mass
>capeshitters in charge of understanding elementary physics

yeah I hate cape shit, but you just can't hate paul rudd.

>trying to explain comic book physics using real life physics
Please do not reproduce.

>implying you know fucking anything at all about physics

Mass and weight are not the same thing you blithering idiot.

>explaining fake physics

Anti Pym particles

Why don't they use Pym particles to shrink the entire solar system so that aliens can't find the human solar system?

no, not the same thing, but, an object's weight is directly related to its mass.

Not enough particles.

He's so dorky :3

He literally made the whole airport scene tolerable

Why don't they use the particles to embiggen other particles they have so that they are stronger and then use those particles to shrink the system?

Pym Particles are fundamental parts of the universe, like Photons or the Higgs Boson. You can't make them bigger, they don't work on each other.

Now you're just being silly

???

Ant-Man and Spiderman having fanboy moments made them much more believable to me

Even superheroes can be fans of other heroes

What the fuck is with Sup Forums children flooding this place recently? They can't go 5 minutes without injecting their stupid hobby into completely unrelated discussions or what? We're talking about bullshit physics in a movie and all these kids have to add is "that reminds me of a video game"? Kill yourself already.

reminder that mr fantastic understood pym particles intuitively while it took lang years of research to understand them

t. hothead

>these two fighting to be best caps best friend
people thought it was just jokes

>t.

Stop this. You have no idea what it means and you're just doing it because you saw someone else do it.

Cap 4 Starring Bucky and Falcon as dueling Captain Americans

you sound like an autistic child who can't deal with out of place.

Sort me back into my board autist-kohai it's okay.

No he's not. Embiggen is a perfectly cromulent word.

remember when falcon was introduced as some guy getting lapped by cap? he's just an average dude. why is he in these movies?

children play videogames.
capeshit is for children.

i dont understand your confusion.

t. butt frustrated

he is loyal, and did you not see him kicking ass?

>the only living person who know how to operate that crazy wing thing
>"""""""""""average"""""""""""
Falcon has crazy skills. Getting trained to fly those suits is probably more exclusive than being an Astronaut and on Seal Team Six combined.

>bird costume

Falcon, Black Panther, Iron Man, War Machine, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Ant-Man are all "Average" people

>people discussing war on ISIS
>some kid comes in and starts talking about call of duty because it's all he knows

Same principle. You're definitely the autist here.

Yeah now that you mention it you really only see them in capeshit threads, which seem to be around all year nowadays.

I just don't get why the wing thing has any advantage over iron man or war machine. Why have both?

Panther has some Wakandan herb that makes he about as strong as Cap.

Otherwise you are right.

And Steve out there as Nomad.

>Panther has some Wakandan herb that makes he about as strong as Cap.

Didn't know that, neat

Tony's not exactly normal, what with the supergenius "build the most advanced weapon on earth out of a box of scraps" thing he has going on.

black panther is enhanced, basically a super soldier, like cap and buck.

I heard it was some panther goddess.

no they aren't

>comparing a capeshit thread on Sup Forums to a serious discussion on a hard-hitting current event

Lighter, more maneuverability? War Machine's a tank, Falcon's a scout/skirmisher.

stronger i think

Was waiting for Cap to get killed. Surprised they strayed that far from the original Civil War story. Although a few theres were taken straight from the comic. Glad they included this pic in the film though.

Are they waiting for the Cap kill in the next movie or what?

Yeah. Notice how in the movie, even when he's out of costume, he's making jumps a normal person shouldn't be able to make and landing blows that have way more impact than s normal punch should.

Why does he have superpowers in the movie? He takes on and runs as fast as Winter Soldier. Wut up with that?

He's not a superhuman, metahuman, "enhanced individual," or anything like that

I'm not comparing them. But it is the same principle and serves as an easy to understand example for even the dumbest of the dumb. Or so I thought until you posted.

No, they're about the same in terms of strength. Panther might beat him out a bit on agility, though. The herb also enhances his senses, so he has night vision, the ability to track people by scent, excellent hearing, etc.

What did he mean with the orange slices?

I thought he was just a really agile dude who obviously knows crazy Wakanda martial arts and has a suit with Vibranium in it

See:

Even out of the costume he's throwing Bucky around like he weighs nothing. And when the bomb first goes off at the UN, he makes this huge fucking leap to try and save his dad. Also, he can run faster than a car, fast enough to keep up with the super soldiers.

The suit doesn't make him run faster, it just shields him from impact.

>Wakandan herb
*hits blunt*
HOL UP

If BPs power comes from some herb then what's with his ring? There were at least 2 close up shots that made it seem important, one of them during his fight with Bucky.

Never played sports as a kid? Not even in school?

He's far more agile than the IM suits because he has wings, and he's not in a 700lb metal coffin, so he can fight on foot and indoors instead of just hovering around.

In TWS he evades the AA gatling turrets on the Helicarriers pretty easily, which is pretty impressive.

Mr. Fantastic is an ultra genius, Lang isnt. Why is that surprising?

You don't have to invent a new kind of particle they never show on screen.

If you use the examples of growing and shrinking in the movie Ant-Man you can get some pretty consistent rules I'm gonna lay out because autism. na;dr version is the suit is where the strength comes from, otherwise shrunken objects lose their weight.

With no fancy suit on, the red pym particles shrink the size and mass of objects. Examples include the tank keychain and Cross picking up the shrunken lamb in a science crate. I guess carrying the tanker in Civil War too.

With no fancy suit on, the blue pym particles undo the effects of the red particles. For now just think of them as making shrunken objects normal again.

Now if you go big, grow in size with the blue particles then you also get proportional increase in mass. Otherwise the Thomas train and dog sized ant would blow away with their mass to surface area ratios. It seems like the ant increases it's strength proportionately at dog size.

The suit itself is more than an integrated particle reserve and oxygen supply, it's got regulators and other electronics wired in it. The suit was what let's Ant-Man be strong when he's tiny, the suit preserves some part of his mass but only in that it relates to his acceleration. That explains both his strength and how he's light enough to ride an ant but will also how if he falls far enough he'll dent a cab roof. The suit keeps his biology working somehow.

But you can't just tell all that to the audience, so they say he punches like a bullet because people understand bullets are small and strong. The rule of thumb is small is light and big is heavy. Anytime that deviates, blame the suit.

I think the ring was just to symbolize the Black Panther mantle passing from father to son.

I'm not Murrican, I'm from a civilized country. Now explain faggot, before Trump gets elected and has you euthanized.

ive never really read black panther comics but isn't cap peak human while panther is just edging into superhuman?

>There were at least 2 close up shots that made it seem important, one of them during his fight with Bucky.

BP's ring and Bucky's arm are both made from the same metal, and BP realized this

Computer, fire up the mozza-rell sequence.

i'm sorry, i meant to say hank pym

they really should be called richards particles :^)