Eternal /got/ general

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBb15PQn-gQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(Farts)

TRAITOR

Goodnight Sweet Prince
www.independent.co.uk/news/people/game-of-thrones-author-george-rr-martin-found-dead-9596265.html

Nth for D&D being the greatest television writers of our time.

lol

Will D&D pull the rug out from under us and twist the Tower of Joy reveal into another shock? As in:
>R+L=D

this made me laugh
thanks user Y. Mous

Am I going insane or did Preston remove his newest video?

What reason do the umbers have for betraying the starks? Greatjon was among Robb's most loyal bannermen

>tfw you realize that the Wall storyline is finished

Nth for armor

Rightful Queen

Jon let the Wildlings live right next to their land, and they raid the shit out of the Umbers.

He wants to kill the Wildlings and Jon

just a few steps away from completing my memesterpiece

Apparently he was also a cunt.

In S4E1, it specifically mentions all three Kings Guard were at the Tower of Joy.

Under Gerold Hightowers entry it says:

>Died in the Red Mountains of Dorne alongside his sworn brothers Ser Arthur Dayne and Ser Oswell Whent after refusing to bend the knee to the new king Robert Baratheon. All were defeated by a small force led by Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell.

youtube.com/watch?v=gBb15PQn-gQ

Around the 1 minute mark

Are we getting the 3rd Kings Guard?

DMCA takedown

People pay money to watch this show

He did wtf this is the second time today

A reminder that Ser Arthur Dayne was the greatest swordsman to have ever exist

DABID

>And now it begins

which makes this writing even more shit seeing as the NW is independent of the North and the Crown, and Jon Snow isn't a Stark; and that's without any fan theories coming into play.

If you expect the show to pay attention to its own continuity go ask where Cersei's black haired son went, along with the Kingsguard that went to Dorne with Myrcella.

Greatjon is, he's probably taken captive or more likely dead because his actor's not coming back iirc

Also reminded me that the actor years ago got into a pub brawl and had bitten someone's ear off

He seems above Varys to me right now. Varys is being irrelevant as fuck in Mereen while CIA is still a prominent chess piece and actively bending things to his pleasure.

How will the White Mexicans be defeated?

Could be one in the tower

Or maybe they just cut Oswhell Whent because he seems the most irrelevant of them all.

I feel like Hightower is in the actual tower itself because Whent was introduced the same way in the books, sharpening his sword

fucking whaaaat. Some butthurt showshill I guess. What was his analysis? I saw a new video was up but waited an hour to watch it and it was gone.

Who would your small council be if you were to be named king after Jon Arryn died and Robert decided to fuck off to Essos?

>Hand of the King
>Master of Ships
>Master of Whispers
>Master of Coin
>Master of Laws
>Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Butthurt reddit fags keep on filing strikes against his videos because doesn't praise the show like it's a chocolate covered dick like Emergency Autism.

Yes but when Ned enters the tower its going to look like he's raping Lyanna instead of helping her with childbirth

Cut to black

>and who are you

>paying money to watch GoT

No HE had his ear half-bitten off.
It was surgically re-attached though, and the people that 'assaulted' him got found not guilty so idk what the fuck happened there

>Tywin Lannister
>Mace the Ace Tyrell
>Varys
>Tyrion
>Kevan Lannister
>Barristan

>implying he won't be the one to kill Ramsay
>implying that isn't just the head of a black wolf that looks like Shaggydog

LF is Lord Paramount of the Riverlands and Lord Protector of the Vale. No shit he's above that bald eunuch.

They had a chance to do him justice in the show, and they failed :'(

It isn't about the crown or the Starks, it's about getting enough men to stop a ~3000 strong wildling army. The Umbers hand over Rickon because it's the only way they can think of to get Ramsey to help them.

AHHH SAVE ME GREYWORM

>ned stark at 0:07 - 0:09

I've paid zero (0) dollars to HBO to watch the show, or to GRRM to read the books.

RIP ;_;. Gone but not forgotten

Youtube has an algorithm for DMCAs so vids get tagged for takedown all the time even when its clearly Fair Use

its cancer

Both Ned and Jaime both say Dayne is the greatest swordsman.

for duel wielding they actually did a great job with that scene.

Depends. Varys is serving his queen and in his opinion the realm (despite Daenerys being solely unqualified and brought up thinking that the throne is hers by right unlike Aegon) whereas CIA is working for his own gain.

Jaime never says Dayne is the greatest swordsman.

>AHHH SAVE ME GEROLD

>having Mace Tyrell anywhere near Kings Landing
>having literal Targary loyalist Varys anywhere but hanging from a noose
>having Tyrion as master of coin when he was a complete and utter fuck up in his position in the books
>Kevan as Master of Laws isn't too bad but you could do better

>“I honestly believe it’s the strongest season we’ve had,” says Benioff.

>AHHH SAVE ME HOWLAND

What is your House and what are your words?

>coming from the North
>Mexicans

He reserves the highest praise for him, so yes, he does

It makes no sense for loyal bannermen to turncloak just because a bastard is leading his own wildling army tho. Who even says that they have to be enemies with the wildlings? Im pretty sure there are other northern houses that choose to fight with the wildlings and jon against the boltons since everyone hates the boltons

he is just mad Robert Jordan while being dead released more books that he could in 10 years

>Hand of the King
Tywin Lannister

>Master of Ships
Stannis Baratheon

>Master of Coin
Willas Tyrell

>Master of Whispers
Varys

>Master of Laws
Ned Stark

>LC of the KG
Barristan Selmy

AHHH PLS DONT STAB ME HOWLAND

This is why I think this show would of been better as a cartoon anime or some shit the armors in the book sounded so great

Denial is bliss

Not the strongest, but this is Citizen Kane compared with S5.

Nigga that ain't Shaggydog or even a Direwolf.

they wont. treebeard is wasting brans time and it was always just the revenge of the children of the forest

the humans invaded and murdered them and chased them to the north and then winter happened out of no where

that kids going to be a tree not have a tree growing out of him.

That literally is what happened though.

>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on spam, deceptive practices and scams.

probably to do with the title, as it's practically exactly "Game of Thrones watch episode 3" as in it being the full episode

Agreed

So in other words you lied. Thanks for playing!

And Ned said "finest knight" not "greatest swordsman." So another lie.

Don't bother replying unless it includes a direct quote from Jaime or Ned with the phrase "greatest swordsman" in it.

Umbers are the house that has been most affected by the Wildlings

They have had noble females dragged off and raped.

It is pure hatred for them

lol

>Tywin
>Stannis
>Fuck knows
>Some Tyrell
>Oberyn
>Selmy

>Hand of the King
Ramsay Bolton
>Master of Ships
Ramsay Bolton
>Master of Whispers
Ramsay Bolton
>Master of Coin
Ramsay Bolton
>Master of Laws
Ramsay Bolton
Ramsay Bolton

While this is true for the moment, it's also making it much more likely that Varys will outlive LF. As he said himself, he just keeps on paddling along while not becoming too prominent.

LF throughout the entire series has slowly been directing events and gaining power. But once he has it with the Vale he'll get himself drawn into the fights, which could easily lead to his downfall. The nobles of the Vale are already suspicious of him and Sansa could be a likely candidate to murder him. Varys, meanwhile, gets to just keep directing Dany who obviously won't die. In all honesty LF should just stay in the fucking Vale and not do anything any longer.

Showrunners and EPs always say that shit. Matt Groening has said the Simpsons is better than it's ever been.

GRRM says Dayne with Dawn could beat Barristan

So are we supposed to cheer while Jon rides south to fight Ramsay and completely forget about the White Walkers, who we probably won't see this season outside of Bran's visions?

In an anime version of Got, Arthur Dayne would be a pale guy with long dark hairs, mumbling "Mhh!" when he notice a rival is able to withstand him, and dashing forward with his double blades.

Or perhaps not. He dies in a silly way, and edgy dark characters never die in a silly way.

Hand of the King:
Master of Ships: Balon Greyjoy if he'd accept. Otherwise Stannis, Paxter Redwyne or Monfrod Velaryon
Master of Whispers: Don't know but I'd get rid of Varys
Master of Coin: Kevan Lannister
Master of Laws: Ned Stark or Renly if Ned can't be arsed to come to KL for such a lowly position. I don't think we've seen much of what the MoL does.
LC: keep Barristan

>Hand of the King
Tywin
>Master of Ships
Stannis
>Master of Whispers
Varys
>Master of Coin
Mace Tyrrel
>Master of Laws
Ned
Selmy

forgot*
Hand of the King: Doran

>Harys Swift
>Aurane Waters
>Qyburn
>Gyles Rosby
>Orton Merryweather
>Jaime Lannister

>So in other words you lied. Thanks for playing!

No i didn't. He specifically mentions other knights/swordsman and saves the highest praise for Dayne, if your too fucking retarded to understand this, please fuck off.

Not him, but saying 'finest knight' is pretty much a colloquial term for 'greatest swordsman', in the ASOIAF universe.

Ned only met him once, and that was when he was guarding his kidnapped sister as he heard her screaming out for him in agony, so it's hardly praise for him being an honourable and just man, which is what 'greatest knight' could also imply.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Selmy fanboy myself, but Dayne and Selmy were two equally matched swordsmen.

>tywin
>stannis
>varys
>littlefinger
>Tyrion
>Loras Tyrell

I agree. Especially considering the choreography in some of the other fight scenes in this show.

They actually do a decent job at not having the soldiers just trickle in one on one, but actually all attack him at the same time (for the most part, there are obviously some things here and there if you follow each person the whole time)

House Unfulfilled
We are the procrastinators and Destroyer of Dreams

you do realise if he goes south it will be to rally support to fight the walkers after he fucks ramsays shit up

>funny looking white ... haired girl

Nice save, Dan.

>for duel wielding
You're a fucking retard, they took turns attacking him, also.

So what would i do if i was 14 year old Joffery?

who is preston?

That is fucking sad.

yes

>people unironically picking Varys and Littlefinger in their ideal small council

Totally different user here.

Finest knight could be referring to chivalry or manners (he fought the Smiling Knight honorably, letting him replace his sword) vs greatest swordsman which requires no definition.

It's all a sham, they want Rickon on Winterfell to crown him king in the norf.

>Not him, but saying 'finest knight' is pretty much a colloquial term for 'greatest swordsman', in the ASOIAF universe.
Yes, definitely in a conversation where he calls the Kingsguard a "shining lesson to the world" he cared only 100% about fighting skill.

But thanks for some more lies for about how Ned apparently hates Arthur Dayne for guarding his sister which you just completely made up and completely doesn't match his sadness at having to fight him.

Don't bother replying unless you can actually back up your bullshit claim that he apparently thinks Dayne is dishonorable.