Who will play him in the eventual biopic?

Who will play him in the eventual biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/v/OPvBuDJ3hWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Andy Richter

Will Sasso.

Alex Jone is in his early forties yet he looks like complete shit

Whoever plays him also has to play Bill Hicks

The NSA IS the devil when Obama uses it! But god bless the NSA when Trump wants it while killing Snowden

getting fired up about the new world order everyday wears you out

fighting the globalists isn't for the faint of heart.

Idris Elba

Alex Jones talks about issues from the 60′s and 70′s in first person context. He is lying about his age. The vocal change is consistent of a male voice change that occurs in the early to mid 40′s (especially X-smokers).

Here is supposedly then 24 year old Alex Jones talking about the New World Order in Waco Texas: youtube.com/v/OPvBuDJ3hWM

At 4:00 minutes in you will see “Alex Jones’” documentary from 1998 when he was supposedly 24 but at 5:13 minutes in and up you will see what was filmed live on location in 1993 during the Waco ordeal or the aftermath thereof. How old does he look to you? 24 or 32?

"Alex Jones" is Bill Hicks.

Bill Hicks and Kevin Boothe started Sacred Cow Productions, Alex Jones’ production company.

Kevin Boothe refers to Alex Jones as “The new Bill Hicks” and also admits that Alex Jones is a persona.

Who will play him in his eventual biopic?

Funny how he reports on actual corruption in our government but no one cares.

I'll do it.

not an argument

maybe, be he had a sexy texas accent back then

He's too over the top about it and seems really unhappy knowing what he knows. This turns people off.

i´m only 21 but i think i look the part

John Goodman

I want Sup Forums to back to their cucksheds

enslavement turns people off too. but fuck it as long as we got smart phones and Sup Forums.

Leave ConspiracyKino to me

That's just it, everyone's too comfy to hear the doomsayer.

>spout conspiracies
>get shot in the face
the 90s were the best decade

>Movie about a domestic terrorist
>Make it into the heroic struggle of a man against the system
It may be american enough to work.