Where were you when Zemo saved Capekino?

Where were you when Zemo saved Capekino?

Too busy watching real capeKinographé

The Kino therapy to capeshit

Watchmen is worse than Fant4stic.

Rises is better than BvS

Doesnt he get hot in that suit? Also how does he drink the wine?

I imagine it soaks into the fabric and he sucks on it

Man the amount of dust this guy must be inhaling, since his mask seems made from wool

they are really burning through cap villians

>red skull gone (actor doesn't want to return)
>zolo blown up
>strucker killed by ultron
>zemo just regular guy locked away

None of them have been a reoccurring threat

>>zemo just regular guy locked away
Come on dude, he will have his costume in Thunderbolts.

>red skull gone
Good thing about Red Skull is that the only prerequisite to act him is a face to put a red skull prosthetic on. He can totally come back

He literally did the same thing Lex Luthor did in Batman V Superman.

His plot made no sense. What was the point of luring them to Siberia and killing those super soldiers? I was confused as hell.

Literally all he had to do was A.) release the footage and the Avengers would have ripped themselves apart as Cap would have defended Bucky against Rage-Stark

In the theater with my sixty-year-old dad who enjoyed the movie greatly.

>zemo just regular guy locked away
user, please. He's alive and smug about his capture.
You mean he used his DNA with the corpse of a Chitauri to create a CGI mountain troll that kills Captain America? I don't remember seeing that.

Zemo?

more like ze worst villain since night elf man

He killed the super soldiers so they could not be used to devastate the world. He did the right thing, you know.
>release the footage
But he didn't have it until he was in that bunker.

But hammer guy from GotG came after elfie.

Not to mention that even if he did have the footage and released it, the lack of isolation in that situation would've made sure cooler heads prevailed.

Meant for

What are you talking about? 'The nightman cometh' was true capekino.

He knew Bucky killed Stark's parents, so he must have. And even if he didn't have the footage, he could have still dropped the fact that Bucky did it. Stark is paranoid and would have investigated it, leading to the footage.

>so he must have
Or maybe he, I don't know, asked Bucky? That mission report he kept asking for? You know? It's not like Bucky has USB slots in him so you can grab video off of him.
>and would have investigated it
And how long would that have taken? Obviously this was the fastest way.