Webm thread?

Webm thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks mandela

She's clearly having a seizure. Why is no one helping her?

>child looks half-black

why did people even think he was a possibility?

I haven't watched this shit in years. When did they start using that comical envelope?

>That last air bubble
;-;

I miss the History channel actually being about history.

First thought was foreman from House

post more of these

Is that THelf?

Literally this with tits

He'll be ok.

me too

I wish Sersh would puke over me face

lmfao

what is op from

dude wtf...

>when she sees your penis

Well Sweden's doomed.

Does Sweden acuatlly have any real men left?

i'm having a seizure in my pants

empire of dust, it's about a chinese company trying to mine resources in an african country.

the chinese man in the webm doesn't stop bitching about how shitty he thinks africa is in the entire film

Nope and apparently Norway does not either
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

My brother lives in ultra-rural Norway. I hope he, his wife and daughter are ok.

the little kid twerking is from a gay pride parade in san fransisco

lol why are amerifat kids so faggy?

>SWEDEN.webm
>Goteborg
>American
Are you actually stupid in the head?

same

>the chinese man doesn't stop stating facts and challenging the nignogs with difficult questions that they can't answer and you can tell the nignogs desperately wish they could just call the chinese guy racist and it would end the questions but the nignogs know that tactic only works with white people

ftfy

>webm clearly shows an african american
>somehow not set in burgerland

Are you actually stupid in the head?

Jesus Christ, you got trolled like brand new pussy.

What was with this cunt? Like It was somehow his fault.

We are discovering new fetishes concealed deep in the quantum memefield.

/r/ing sauce on more Cock-blood facials

tf is going on here? sauce

That's San Pauelo or however you spell it.

what the fuck is this abomination

Gravel Truck Simulator.

Watch as mismatched Gravel Buddies Wang and Eddy lovingly bitch and argue while trying to build a road with retarded African labor and broken Chinese equipment.

Women's default reaction is to blame everything on someone elses faults, be they real or imagined.

Then they go cry.

I think it might be some behind the scenes footage of the practical effects from the the Thing prequel that they didnt use any of because the studio wanted it to be CGI

It's in Sweden you muslim somali migrant multi-culti pushing disinfo agent, stop crossing boards to spread your disinfo.

>Vietnamese Victim Of Cerebral Palsy Gets Hung From A Crazy Looking Homemade Contraption To Alleviate His Pain

Apparently, further research inc

the fuck is this??

No it's not. It's in Brazil. You're thinking of the other webm(s) with the gay swedish children kissing and preening for the camera on some sort of gameshow.

wh-why does his foot look like a monkey paw?

No, everything gay comes from Sweden, that's in Sweden, the webm is in Sweden, your dad is Swedish.

Stop trying to trick the fine and good Anons of this thread

>she will never gag and puke on your cock

stahp

That looks fun as hell

>Joey Lauren Adams tits

Mmmmm. Had a massive crush on her after Chasing Amy. Shame her career never took off.

There's a webm of a dude stealing a Swedish flag from these SvP marchers and two marchers immediately hop over this barricade separating them from bystanders and presume to tackle the guy and slam him in the face until he sits down.

It's a very satisfying thing to watch, especially because it's Sweden. Unfortunately I don't have it saved.

Cerebral Palsy I guess?

I had it saved but the video chip on my old laptop died in fire and glory and this one Im borrowing does not have it.

anyway, I know the one your'e talking about is what I'm saying

that's america tho

Wtf

I have nightmares about this exact scene, only she's looking directly at me when she says "And you are...". They happen only two or three times a year, but it's been 15 years. Should i see a shrink?

lol. you can clearly see the camera in this shot. what were they thinking?

i know right

Looks like a movie prop factory

god, I wish she was MY sister

what do you answer

my name

Everyone hears voices, only crazy people answer.

it seems like the guys problem was to make a bunch of excuses and pussy out

>coming soon from Happy Madison Productions

um, wtf? You can't say that on the internet.

>lumpy lard ass
gross

I've been on Sup Forums for 7 years and this is one If the most disturbing things I've ever seen.

she's got exactly 2.5 years until she starts being disgusting

>chinese_sex_swing.jpg

shes got about 30 seconds until she starts being disgusting, if ya know what im sayin