So what's next for her career?

So what's next for her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0IuwBDMWHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Complaining how sexist men are for treating her like a slut just because she acts like one and built her entire routine around being one.

Weight watchers

She looks like my old neighbor who used to abuse her kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0IuwBDMWHw

Do you think she pays youtube to put this shit on the front page or does she get to be there for free bc she's jewish?

It was painful to watch.

Home Town Buffet

A sponsored visit to the all-you-can-eat Old Country Buffet

next dress size up

Doesn't youtube's front page generate videos which match your viewing habits?

Yeah but I block the trackers and don't log in to a google account so i get the generic page. AKA reaction vids, and other late night comedy that pays for the space.

wisslpb?

It's over with. The joke stealing thing was true and she's blacklisted now.

She's ageing faster than the speed of light.

how to block trackers?

There is a browser called Brave and another called Epic Privacy. Epic Privacy is a chrome mod made by some poo in loos.

Brave is made by that red pilled ex Mozilla president who got fired for voting against gay marriage.

that's a pretty dismal review of both desu.

maybe privacy isn't that important to me

i wanna stick my dick in her armpit

Massive industrial distribution of pasteurized milk in Waco, Texas

not sure why you want your browser make to have the same opinion as you on fag rights.

the brave browser works much faster than the rest because it blocks the trackers and ads right from the get go. Its very light and I like it alot.

But its whatever really.

The poo in loo one has a built in VPN but it doesn't run as well as brave.

The slaughter house followed by your breakfast table.

I've seen less gross shit IRL.

Hopefully being funny. Its something she hasn't tackled yet.

She should be shot to death for bad mouthing guns

>size 6

hopefully suicide. she needs to be dumped in the garbage island floating in middle of the pacific

She might have one more movie in her future. Cameos mostly. She's peaked. Now she fades into obscurity like every female comic before her.

Yaas Queen so beautiful

BLACKED

what are some female comedians people care about

are there any?

Did you become this way because of the fact that women will never sleep with you?

This desu senpai

Kosher hot dog eating contests.

Stuffed French toast

/thread

>pig tits

well Sara silverman is still kinda in the game.

Natasha Leggero I feel is due for a breakthrough except I think she may have fucked up that chance since she got married last November

see

69328583 ▶

>le bitter virgin meme

ahahah XD ebin upboat for you me lad

Anyone have that picture of her lying on her back in a swimsuit and spreading her legs? I need it for... scientific reasons.

Fuck off back to lebbit

What does this mean and why do you cunnyposters always say it when postin this potato-faced troglodyte

No. Did you like that one? No. I will NOT fuck off back there. Oh, you're offended now? Offended by my refusal to do what the fuck you want? I'm staying here. We're ALL staying here.

DEAL WITH IT.

>being this afraid of downvotes

Getting her 7th faceshrinkoplasty.