Tell me your movie ideas Sup Forums

Tell me your movie ideas Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGg8Cddkocw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All style, 0 substance

The book of the New Sun. with tits

A man has to run, hide, and even fight, the projections from his own mind when he attempts to paint a picture in an attempt to change his life.

A movie about what it feels like to have no friends and get so involved in a computer that you end up transcending reality.

A thriller about an FBI agent searching for an international terrorist only known as 'Stripes' ,wearing a striped suit and glasses. Stripes has no name, no prints, no nothing, and can only be seen amidst the chaos from a CCTV footage looking directly at the camera before an explosion happens.

The Agent must race against time before Stripes could orchestrate another attack, they figure out that the next target is Washington DC, As the Agents slowly uncover Stripes' past, they are horrified when it is revealed that his name is Waldo

The rise and fall of a ruthless, charismatic businessman who turn his personal magnetism and forward thinking imagination into a business empire that eventually crumbles around him. Played as a comedy that riffs on trends, consumerism and worship of successful people even when they're terrible people.

It would be like Walk Hard is to Walk the Line except to "Jobs"

IN A WORLD...

emily blunt steps on my balls repeatedly

thoughts?

This

Also flicks about beautiful woman with the aesthetic of european cities on winter/fall's nights

forcing it pretty hard huh? it's pretty bad.

It's like Shadow of the Colossus but with a cute girl and instead of silence and ambience, lots of goofy quips and characters and the horse can talk

Steven Segal and Steve Buscemi go undercover dressed as high school girls to take down a Terrorist Cell responsible for the Great Punani Theft of 2034 which will happen in 3 years.

JUST DIE IN MY SLEEP ALREADY

Could you guys stop trying to be """funny""" and post real ideas preferably with detailed outlines/plot skeletons?

A generic fantasy homage to The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

A man is trapped within his dreams, waking from one into another. He tries to find out who is keeping him in them.

A man is dropped out of a Groundhog Day loop after a day full of murder and rape. Moral dilemmas and tragedy ensues.

>A generic fantasy homage to The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Neat, that would work well actually with every scene. Even if it wasnt even fantasy and just knights and shit. Id watch that.

>A man is dropped out of a Groundhog Day loop after a day full of murder and rape. Moral dilemmas and tragedy ensues.
Strangely enough I actually thought about this earlier today, how I would start planning terror attacks and shit just for the fun of it and how nobody would ever believe me if that's how I dropped out of the loop. not too original

Slasher movie with a fat masked fedora lord. The gimmick is the looming silhouette of a trilby. Either call it M'Lady or Nice Guy

Snyder pls

This Tbh. Hipsters will increase their number in 10 years and will eat out that garbage thinking they're watching some Tarantino revival styled film.

Remake Lord of the Rings with a female character and POC.

Functioning alcoholic obstetrician takes on a newly pregnant mother as a patient. As her delivery date approaches, the Dr. becomes increasingly suspicious of sinister ulterior motives of the parents.

A young man accidentally gets some sort of super power. He gradually gets better at using his super powers. After a training sequence he uses his powers for good because of the influence of a woman in his life.
However, there's an antagonist with a similar set of super powers who wants to do bad things, and has a character that is the opposite of the protagonist.
They fight in a big CGI setpiece battle.
The young man prevails and joins his love interest.
The end.
After the credits, a short bit where a loose end from the movie teases a sequel.

Udder Insanity, starring Christina Hendricks and Aerial Winter

>make Wonderwoman vs Catwoman
>get rich

Lmao I winz

And let you steal it? No way Jose

A horror movie where the main character doesn't act like a scared pussy and doesn't make retarded mistakes every 3 seconds.

So just remake it as an anime?

the NEET diaries

Inspired by the last two episodes of Tatami Galaxy, Welcome to the NHK and my own life the past 4 years

Can't make that one anymore, not since titcalf got hers hacked off.

Nice meme

Lighten up, Francis.

Dead Space movie when.

Horse voiced by Adam sandler

We make movie that shows the true horror and bleakness of WWI. And when it's over there is no happy ending because we all know that something even worse looms just a few short decades away. Titled Der Krieg like the painting.

That's not a horror movie.

I have some bad news user...

So, Alien?

Fine then a horror movie that relies on an unseen entity that is never shown in the movie subtlety messing with the character and in turn the audience into driving them crazy

I'll take 2

CIA gets his own spinoff

I'll just copy what I wrote in the other thread similar to this:

A Stanley Kubrick biopic that mixes the myths surrounding him and real events. It'll mainly surround
>Being contacted by the US government to fake the moonlanding after 2001: A Space Odyssey
>All the crazy theories with The Shining, including making about how he faked the moon landing
>How he was 'killed' because he revealed secrets with Eyes Wide Shut
It would be a little quirky with a bunch of Kubrick homages with the cinematography. PTA would direct. Maybe Paul Giamatti as Kubrick.

There would have to be some sort of motif to let the viewer understand that its not a legitimate biopic and to differentiate the myths with the real stuff.

Okay lets recast it then.

Dramatized moot biopic starring Paul Dano

>We make movie that shows the true horror and bleakness of WWI.

If it was actually accurate people would probably walk out after 30 minutes.

They'd Make him a tortured soul who is haunted by his creation.

Here's a very brief summary, OP:

A Dream of Death

A mafia member in 1924 New York has a repeating stress dream of his brother (that he shot to death during a drive-by) pulling out a gun and killing him in retaliation. The end of the book is when he dies saving someone's life and he lives his last moments unconscious having that dream again, but instead he apologizes to his brother who puts down his gun and his life fades away in the peace of his resolved dream

Entire movie set in one trench, bodies and shit keeps piling up

i was in that thread too, and i don't even go here

Fuck off Refn.

I'd watch the shit out of this Tbh

not even the superior britwaifu

A film about a man that's part of a subversive group in a southamerican country and starts to have crazy dark dreams about whats gonna happen to him.

Who would you choose to be stepping on your balls?

Horror movie. Main character lives in a big city (New York, London, Seoul, whatever) but is very alone. MC is used to the hustle and bustle of thousands of people every day even if it is all white noise. Slowly the city starts to get less crowded. MC can't find anything in the media about this. Every day the subway is less crowded. Every day there are fewer cars on the roads and less noise. But strange shadows lurk in the periphery. Like there's a hidden world coming to replace the world the MC knew.

MC tries to explain this to the few people still around but they don't understand. MC fears nobody will be around soon and wonders what will happen afterward. MC wonders what the shadows are as they grow more pervasive.

That movie with the actor of Hector from Troy. "In the name of the Father" I beliecd it was.
A badass policeman fighting against possesed guys and The Doors music

You're Next?

Kubrick seemed a bit insane as well, this could work. I imagine a hint of Trainspotting influence would work well with it

Underrated post

youtube.com/watch?v=dGg8Cddkocw

Adaption of Der Wehrwolf

I got an idea for a movie, and it's like this: I get a job and quit my band and you stop being a bitch.

From UK? Rosa Pike.

Hotline Miami, just don't let The Russos touch it, I don't want to laugh and enjoy it, I want to enjoy it then feel the need to break skulls yunno?

The Artist and The Craftsman

Sean Connery is an old Scottish craftsman living just outside of New York.

John Boogie-oogie-ega plays a young, black artist that had an attitude problem. He believes his art is worth more than what others offer, and he's hesitant to sell even when offered $100k because his artistry has turned him into a perfectionist that can never seem to be satisfied with something in his own paintings.

Sean/John meet and start a friendship filled with angry racism towards one another and Aussie-tier banter. Sean ends up getting John over his perfectionist problem by having him help with woodworking. Sean let's him know that being an artist is a beautiful thing, but being a craftsman is what gets the job done. Sean has a heart attack one day and John ends up crafting all his paintings and then some to make some scratch to pay off the hospital bills.

The two end up being friends for the rest of Sean's life. John becomes world renowned. The credits play over numerous paintings, ending fully on a very simple water color of Sean/John.

It's about Zionism.

During the Cold War, Soviet scientists were given incredibly disturbing and specific tasks to carry out in their secret chambers on various test subjects. Among these tests were "reality dreams" and mutual sleep experiments, human-animal gene splicing, conditional living, mind control, the effects of experimental drugs, and summoning of heavenly spirits.

During The Troubles, a boy is born in Ireland. This unnamed boy is driven to madness by his parent's protection of him from the Zionist menace plaguing their Northern Ireland neighbors. Despite this, he meets an English boy named Billy. They run away to America where they are thrown into the Lebanese Civil War where Billy "dies" and the boy takes his name in honor of him and him not having a name. (Billy's actually taken by the Zionists and turned into a killing machine and meets a ruthless [future] business magnate). Now distrustful of America's enemies, the boy (called Bill by his new friends) follows his fellow soldiers to the death. He joins the Screaming Eagles and meets his future wife (who is actually Billy's sister).

In the 90's, an autistic G-man and a post-graduate medical student try to uncover a conspiracy that turns out to be true and a danger to the entire human race. It is also a crime against nature and an insult to God.

9/11 happens and Bill vows to find and judge those responsible. He meets Billy again and Billy nearly kills him. Desperate to get home to see his daughter be born, he sets off on a year-long trek through the desert until he finally finds God and the truth and gets to go home.

At home, things have gotten out of hand and he defeats Billy but keeps him alive. He is caught by the government and decides to stay in their captivity in order to save his family and because the world thinks he's dead.

The med student tells the entire story to the US Senate.

The main themes are synchronicity, faith and religion, morality and the human condition, and individualism.

2self-indulgent4me

Film about someone trying to break into serial murder, but they have no clue how to go about it.

I really want a scene where they go to a supermarket and a cheap kitchen knife because they don't know any better.

I'll allow it.

Man builds time machine to go back in time and seduce an aging actress who he has been obsessed with since childhood
It sounded a lot better in my head

I don't hate that

Just let Frank Oz do this damn movie.

Wealthy San Francisco financier gets a strange birthday present from wayward brother: a live-action game that consumes his life.

>Sup Forums builds a time machine

A scientist ends up stranded alone in the North Pole. He sees a polar bear coated in the blood of humans chasing him. The North Pole is so flat that the bear can be seen from a hundred miles away, but it is slowly closing the distance as the scientist runs. After a few days the scientist realizes he has 30 minutes to stop and desperately improvise some method to kill the polar bear with what he has on hand. The only inventory items he has are a lighter, a wet newspaper, a box of q-tips, and $0.75.

A Norm MacDonald biopic that chronicles his departure from SNL and his gambling problems. The themes would be talent sometimes goes unrewarded.

Who is it for you Sup Forums

Winona Ryder

Gillian Anderson

Be strong man

I'm working on a script about a person who works from home and during a corporate merger becomes a ghost in the payroll system. Someone who receives a pay check but no new tasks or assignments. The core of it is going to be the person figuring out that time is never the thing that prevented them from doing what they want, it was instead procrastination, laziness, self doubt and fear.

It's gonna be a dramedy type thing with a lot more emphasis on the comedy.

a raunchy Girl-esque coming of age story about a 19 year old girl with very large natural breasts

the opening shot is of her on her back with a bored expression on her face while her boyfriend titfucks her (her tits are so big his dick is totally buried between, so you can see them getting fucked while still holding onto an R). this goes on for an uncomfortably long time before she says "so I was thinking of getting a breast reduction". record scratch, freeze frame. "yeah, he broke up with me."

ultimately she learns to accept and love her body. there's lots of naked tit action the movie gets away with because it's presented as liberating

90 minute runtime pov life story of a face trampling enthusiast

The viewer follows the story of a nigger named Corley in Katrina as he fights his way through waves of other niggers to loot a brand new pair of Jordan's from the mall across the city which is, of course, flooded to hell. With the help of a clever middle-aged white man from Mississippi, Albert, they comfortably sail their way across the city on a floating mobile home.

It's supposed to be a pretty show paced movie with most of the plot involving Corley's development as a person. He's no regular nigger. He might have black skin, but he certainly doesn't have a black heart.

Clock stoppers 2 except a serial rapist get control of the device and the main characters have no idea how many orifices have been violated within the last milliseconds.

>the main characters have no idea how many orifices have been violated within the last milliseconds.

SPOILER: its all of them. all the orifices were violated

>333
>trips

FUCK.

for you

a man struggling with insomnia goes through his day to day life, eventually he starts to hallucinate adding many different effects and schizoid type phenomena.

It ends with him lighting a cigarette then passing out, finally able to sleep. The cigarette lands in the trash causing a fire.

About a black girl in Auschwitz being friends with one of the nazi guards
Filmed over 12 years in one shot

10/10, unironically.

It begins as a generic zombie movie, with the plague already in full swing, when the survivors stumble upon a community of scores of people with a perfect setup to survive. They are welcomed eagerly, but eventually start to notice weirdness. The leaders of the community are conspicuously always absent, and people occasionally go missing. They soon discover, when one of the protagonists is invited to see the leaders, that they are in fact vampires trying to survive, and the community are nothing more than cattle.

The protags must decide whether to continue to live there, brave the zombie infested world outside, or fight the vampires.

teen girls shopping for shoes

A fantasy with decent wizards who cast spells that are more than just purple/red/green/etc. energy bolts.

french/10