How come this guy never gets his comeuppance? Everyone else gets made to look like an idiot except him

How come this guy never gets his comeuppance? Everyone else gets made to look like an idiot except him

hes the boomhauer of that universe. there will probably just be one episode where he looks like a bum

he's just annoying now desu

This is my least favourite character out of the whole show. They just kinda made him overly insufferable and i hate (especially in a mike judge comedy) no one makes fun of how much of an edgy faggot he is

he has once or twice. he's just not as emotional as the rest.

I don't think he needs comeuppance because he comes off so unlikable.

Russ is the only one to get the better of him, and it was pretty biting.

I only watched one episode of this show and already was hoping for the same thing.

His comeuppnace is that every role of Starr is the same unlikeable guy

t. Party Down

Does that make Erlich Dale

what does t. mean

He's Canadian. That's his comeuppance.

Haverchuck was enough comeuppance for a lifetime

why is there a black penis on the white board?

Talented assholes, like Gilfoyle, that I've met in real life usually are that way because they have some dark sectors of their past. They're good at what they do and spiny to everyone around them because they feel that they have a lot to prove.
I guess I don't really care about karmic retribution with people like that because they're generally not very happy people to begin with.
That being said, I do see him having fun and collaborating with his Pied Piper peers, who I suspect he does have some respect for, as much as he puts them down.

it's something like "signed by" or "the origin of this statement comes from this". Not sure of its origins though.

The bit is that an integral component of their revolutionary algorithm works like a circlejerk

He didn't know that he was helping the cylons! Am I the only one who actually pays attention to this shit?

Should I watch this show? Does the guy in OP act like Roman?

lol ok nerd

Yeah, but he's like a more competent Sup Forums version of Roman, as opposed to Roman's /lit/ version of himself.

because he's a satanist on a TV show, you don't want to bring the hammer down on the religiously oppressed minorities and look like a bigot, do you?

Sup Forums meme
.t albero barbarossa

>inb4 it came off Sup Forums

i wan to fuck amanda crew so badly