So where are the fags who told me to wait for 3rd episode when I said "so there is apparently no consequence for...

So where are the fags who told me to wait for 3rd episode when I said "so there is apparently no consequence for killing the bride of another family, sign of alliance". Apparently there is no consequence and everyone is okay with it.

Why the fuck is this allowed?

she was fat and ugly

>Waaah it's only three episodes in and there are a million storylines, why do I have to wait for payoff?
Chill the fuck out, bitch.

They don't have telephones and we don't know how much time has passed, and she died deep in enemy territory so it might be some time before the news spread.

Not fair to levy this criticism yet, wait until the end of the season and nothing happens, there's plenty of legitimate criticism at this point.

Edginess aside, you know Sansa will cut off his pecker

Good consequences are still consequences.

SAUCE

Evil WHITE MEN in power live without consequences until they're defeated by an empowered woman.

Because it's Dabid and Downsyndrome with no limits.

The show is a steaming pile of shit, I don't know why you're expecting anything else.

>Why the fuck is this allowed?

BRAVO D&D

Where is this sexy shit from user?

Where are the consequences for Melisandre burning Shireen and leading Stannis to his death? Davos hasn't brought it up and doesn't seem angry, nobody's suggested she's a criminal or even a moron for misleading him, it hasn't even come up as a point of conversation.

Everyone who saw it is dead. The consequence was Melly being depressed for two episodes.

Zack Snyder Catwoman film.

100% on RT.

>They don't have telephones and we don't know how much time has passed, and she died deep in enemy territory so it might be some time before the news spread.

Smalljon Umber seems to know everything that happened in detail already. Like he watched the last episode or something.

>Walder Frey sets Robb Stark up for a stabbing at his uncle's own fucking wedding because he diddled a nurse from Volantis instead of one of his daughters.
>This guy murders Walder's fat daughter and her son with the Roosemaster (Who would have inherited the title of Warden of The North)
>No consequence

He is truly invincible with his 20 good men.

Lazy writing. They just wanted to shove Roose off as quickly as possible to set up the rest of the season, and couldn't be arsed doing it in a plausible way.

Also most northerners look like total cunts now. I hope someone sweeps through and genocides them all

Davos doesn't seem to know she burnt her. When he asks about her at the end of Season 5, she just gives him a sullen look.

Ramsay is above such mortal concepts

I love how the sound of someone getting stabbed is like squeezing out a wet sponge.

>fights with knives
>the fookin legend of gin alley used knives and is much better with them than Ramsay
>Jon fought Karl Tanner and can now adapt to the fighting style

Ramsay is done. Jon is ready.

Fookin Legend didn't have 20 good men and teleporting dogs, it's a whole new game

its a doggy world

wat abouy the mercenaries

>payoff
Dumb clapping moron

Frey's involvement in the coup was surely based on the agreement that one of his heirs becomes the wife of the warden. That way all future wardens are descended from Frey. I agree that this should have negative consequences, we will wait and see.

WHO
IS
THIS
SD

>teleporting sneks