Penny Dreadful

Literally zombie feminist and her cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I swear to fucking christ, that fucking word again. Every goddamn thread its either cuck or fucking reddit. The first time I hear either of those words coming from an irl faggot I'm gonna feed them their teeth.

Fuck off, cuck redditor

She has a great body, save for her ass.

no u

Why do they show random lady pussy and tranny cock but not eva bush?

>S2 finale: goes full sjw feminazi on the creature and Victor
>S3: still has some sympathy for Victor

what happened?

also obvious Dracula was obvious

>Eva will never ask you out on a date to the movies

>Every goddamn thread its either cuck or fucking reddit
reddit.com/r/cuck

Good question, not like the woman is opposed to nudity.

it sill shows you though that brona is still in there and could quite possibly be saved. like last year when she was doing her tirade and she went into her irish accent for a little bit. and of course through magic circumstances she still hasn't met ethan yet either. i think jekyll will "fix" her only for her to turn back into 100% brona who will wonder where ethan is and she will have no interest in victor and he'll be so devastated he'll destroy her for good on the spot.

Whoa slow down there cowboy

>y liv senpai

>It's like POTTERY

>through magic circumstances she still hasn't met ethan yet either
It would be magic if she actually met him, guy's on a different continent.

Is this remotely worth a watch?

>guy's on a different continent.

no shit, but there was also the entirety of season 2. full moons make for convenient plot devices.

Vanessa Ives a CUTE

hey at least dorian killed the degenerate crossdresser, thou dorian is an other kind of degenerate...
The shezombie is terrible, she s ugly i hope viktor will get rid of her this season.

Well, they didn't meet, so what? Would you have complained had there been magic circumstances for them to meet? You would have.