Fight Club spread out over 10 episodes

>Fight Club spread out over 10 episodes
Why did this have to be such a disappointment?

>social anxiety and clinical depression
>gets laid 20 minutes into the pilot

**obviously a hallucination in retrospect but still**

It's not. It's on a level your can't even see homie.

Its made obvious to the viewer from the start that he is a hallucination. In fact he looks at camera and say

>You knew all along didn't you?

This show just went over your head

It's made very very obvious that Mr Robot isn't real. Stop being a pleb.

would it be better to just the wikipedia of each episode rather than watch it? I dont want some hyper liberal hippie shit about how big corporations suck

The show's good but has its shitty sense of social justice and pc bullshit, they also make fun of the movie hackers going all like "this is not how its done lmao"

the way he imagined an entire rant before saying nothing had me happy that i had a relatable character but then they never did it again ;_;

so its good because it makes fun of something everyone already knows is silly? Also, how is it good if they keep trying to push their agenda or do is it only some times because I watched 2 episodes, some lines were cheesy af and it was way too "fuck the system maaaan"

>he has anxiety and depression just like me
>that means he should be a kissless virgin faggot just like me!
Pathetic
She was a drugged up slut who got high and jumped on the first cock she saw anyway.

>I have finally become Mr. Robot (2015) Season 1 BRRipĀ®

Why? Just why do they include such cringey lines?

It has pretty strong fuck the system themes throughout the show, but I never felt like they were banging it over the viewer's head. It's just how the group is.

Honestly I thought it was some of the best television in years, I highly recommend it.

there is no 'pc bullshit' at all in any part of the series. you're just a paranoid moron.

I wouldn't say is socail justice bullshit. The main character has his beliefs but he isn't really a hero and doesn't really care about what happens to anyone else except maybe a few people. He executes his main plan because he essentially hates society as a whole and wants it to collapse (a part of him does at least). He only really targets one corporation because they are the ones who hold all the power. By taking it down he takes everything else down
You would understand this after just a few episodes, just fucking watch it yourself

what is the minimum amount of episodes before I'm allowed to abandon hope?

aight, ill try it but if you are wrong and it sucks, i want you to know that i have wasted 2 hours of my life that i could have spent jerking my dick

>Piano version of where is my mind playing in e9

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Since he is insane we can't really take the "burn the system down" angle seriously because it's premised on his fundamental delusion. Only plebs take this bait but the show has played it very well to sucker them into thinking about this show incorrectly. Fight club memes aside we might even see another "shift in reality" of this show before it's over.

pretty great line in context desu

you're gonna jerk your dick anyway, mate

thats a given, but i cant while i watch the show, dont have the mental capacity for that

if i can do it to fucking Star Trek, you can do it to Mr Autismo

no, 1-6 are mandatory

Fucking this.He was not trying to find a pure waifu and he succeeds.
He was minding his own business and his dealer/crackhead friend fucked his brains out,after he tried approaching him in every single conventional way possible.

Shoehorning in female muslim hacker, crossdressing chinese hackers.

by jove

>these people don't exist and should never be represented

Man, I thought I was paranoid about PCness being shoved down my throat.

Please find me some famous crossdressing or female muslim hackers.

It's a pretty great show. I don't think I've ever anticipated the second season to a show, like I have this one. The actors are good, the set-up story was good, the music was good, and they didn't go overboard with hacking "aesthetics." I really, really want this show to continue.

>famous
whoa user, where did you run off with those goal posts?

>they didn't go overboard with hacking "aesthetics."

holy shit, the fucking 90s man

Guess you only associate fame with actors.

No, but I definitely can't name any IRL hackers

You're right. There weren't enough fractals on Elliot's screen when he hacked. This was a severe oversight and it put me out of the show.

The guy cross dressed as a fucking disguise trigglypuff

"no one has ever seen what he looks like"

Literally everyone who gets offended by shit on tv or movies is retarded, they never understand the most basic shit.

It was pretty good for first few episodes then it slowly turned into a meme shit. Shame, it had real potential.

Being forced to have sex with your slutty drug dealer hardly qualifies, especially since the bitch still took the money.

>bitch still took the money.
no she didn't

Watch it again, ass, she never gave it back to him.

everything you know is wrong.

Okay yeah they have some faggotry in the show (I don't think he's really gay though, just a psychopath) and a tranny. But it doesn't really force the whole MUH DIVERSITY thing down your throat like literally every show on TV nowadays (I'm looking at you, Fear The Walking Dead).