Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HrWg9quUSeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bernthal is a shit Punisher.

Punisher appearing second fiddle to fucking Daredevil is a shit idea

Thomas Jane best Punisher

>Thomas Jane best Punisher
this is bait

It's called daredevil of course he's gonna be second fiddle you nigger.

Thomas jane has nothing on bernthal.

The worst part of it is how much I liked this performance. We need an R rated series based on Ennis run. It would be by default the best capeshit ever filmed.

Keep dreaming, son.

Except that Bernthal can't be anything other then what he is

A redkneck neanderthal with an obvious southern accent.

This version of Punisher is just awful
>muh ptsd
>muh bullet in the head
>threatening to shoot an innocent
>uncontrolled killing
>completely ruining the lesson of the rooftop

Expect he sounds nothing like that in real life
youtube.com/watch?v=HrWg9quUSeA

>muh ptsd
He denied it and was offended about the idea
>muh bullet in the head
Something he never used as an excuse and was annoyed that Fogey was basing his trial on
>threatening to shoot an innocent
Literally, never happened
>uncontrolled killing
Nigga killed everyone that needed to die

Did you read a cliff notes version or some shit?

Holy shit, knowing him for roles like Shane and Frank I didn't expect him to sound like a normal human being IRL.

Not him, but to be fair, on the rooftop, it totally looked like he was going to shoot that old guy. He didn't, but still.

He was fucking with Daredevil

I liked the movie Punisher way better

netflix punisher is the same stupid ape he played in Walking Dead. Also Punisher should be white and have hair.

>getting his own series

Not sure if he'll be able to carry his own show but I guess I'll wait for a trailer

Yeah, but it's admittedly a little out of character. But anyway, what really rustled me was him crying after they killed those irish guys. The tv format probably needed to givehim some humanity to make it more relatable, but the last thing I'd ever expect from the punisher is fucking crying.

>He denied it and was offended about the idea
doesn't mean they weren't pushing the idea with both hands
>Something he never used as an excuse and was annoyed that Fogey was basing his trial on
doesn't mean they weren't pushing the idea as the reason for his "i want to kill everyone" psychosis
>Literally, never happened
did you go to make a hotpocket during the rooftop scene? hes got daredevil tied up when the building super shows up, and he holds a gun on him through the door to "threaten daredevil" - all the while its stupid writing
why trick daredevil? isnt the whole point that your only killing bad people?
its because writers are trying to trick the audience that maybe punisher is a bad guy

dumb. fucking. writing

not to mention the whole point of the rooftop scene was to put daredevil in a position that he would have to kill to save someone from being killed - and in the comics, the fucking gun was empty. lesson taught. lesson learned.

instead the lesson is "daredevil can't save someone no matter how hard he tries" which is a stupid lesson because that will never come true anyway

>what really rustled me was him crying after they killed those irish guys
What ? This never happened

I believe he's referring to the cemetery scene

cemetary nigger. punisher has a good "steel magnolias" cry over his dead family

I clearly remember him crying while talking with Matt about his family. When they were sitting on the ground outside, and Frank had his foot fucked up.

Punisher is getting his own show, problem?

I thought you were implying that he was sad about killing the Irish guys.

So we can have more ptsd and bullet head migraines while he drunkenly abuses whoever they get to play joan, dave, and bumpo?

Also, calling it now, Dave is probably in a wheelchair because Hulk threw him through a window, and yet he's still thinks superheroes are awesome, when bumpo is totally for sokovia accords, and it becomes some funny point of contention between the two

You're too salty, go home kid.

Maybe because they had something great with Jane (laundry day anyone?), but still decided to reboot the fucker with bad casting, bad plot, and bad writing

And were going to continue to get the same

>dumb. fucking. writing
Creating a superhero show where the protagonist is a blind man who has the power of not actually being blind is dumb fucking writing in the first place.
It's a comic book adaptation,so everything is dumb,try not to overanalyze it.

You're upset because they're actually trying to make the character relatable and have human emotions and that's adorable. This is why people don't take comic book fans seriously.

Yeah sure man, a ptsd war vet on a killing spree with a bullet in his head fucking his emotions over, is totally relatable

Sure.

>doesn't mean they weren't pushing the idea with both hands
>doesn't mean they weren't pushing the idea as the reason for his "i want to kill everyone" psychosis

Yes it does. It's very clear that Frank wasn't suffering from some sort of PTSD or that the bullet was causing him to go nuts. At no point was this being push as his drive or motivation for his actions. That's the excuse his defense attorneys were using in the case for The People vs. Frank Castle.

They're trying to get him a lighter sentence. Of course they're going to fucking plea insanity.

A wer vet with PTSD is more relatable than an edgelord with schoolshotoer aesthetic going around quoting movies while he throws people into meat grinders

Not him, but the problem is, io, that a totally faithful adaptation of, let's say, Ennis' Punisher, simply cannot happen, because it's way too hardcore for the MCU, even if series like DD push the boundaries a little; there's no way they can go full Frank.
Call it edgy, but that run is great. Although Frank in himself doesn't get explored a lot (in most stories at least), the character works. He's a machine moved by pure hate.
That said, I'm more than ok with this version of Frank. What will let me down in the series are probably going to be the same things that let me down in DD, which is boring or useless stuff about side characters.

>oscar level performance
>netflix series

what a time to be alive

>He's just starting out
>He is supposed to be the main killer guysss

The Hung Punisher, nigger plz. Lundgren and Stevenson were better Punishers

Nore did Shane. People just wanna see that fucker die.