Entire family and village slaughtered by wildlings

>entire family and village slaughtered by wildlings
>redhead guy who led attack on his village become's jon snow's best friend
>redhead bitch who shot an arrow through his dad's head turns out to be jon snow's girlfriend
>avenges his dad, kills redhead bitch that murdered his father, jon snow responds by mourning her and giving her a funeral pyre
>jon snow frees the wildling horde they have imprisoned, the same ones that attacked them and slaughtered his village
>jon snow brings backs hundreds of wildlings, same people who had attacked them, and gives them their lands and homes
>all his fears proven to be correct by the fact that the wildlings storm castle black and take over it from alliser

Olly did literally nothing wrong.

people who hate olly belong on red.dit >>He was a very brave lad. And now his watch is ended.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIFUrPbcA_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now his Mother can make him and his father POTATOES in the afterlife.

he was diddled by his dad, too.

>No one boils a potatoe better than your mum.

Olly is a tragic character. The fact that there are people gloating about his demise speaks badly of the fandom.

This. Ollie did everything right: avenging his family, taking up the black to survive and etch out a living, and sticking to the moral principles of the people. All that said, he's on the wrong side of it all the ends up dead. I thought he was a good contrast to the other ones up on the scaffold.

This. Gone but never forgotten.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIFUrPbcA_0

The little cunt deserved it, stop being such a tryhard contrarian

Maybe if Olly had a better boipussy Jon wouldn't have needed some red meat

This is actually true. The only people who hate hate him for stupid reasons, like killing two shitty characters. Especially that ginger bitch, who killed his father right in front of him.

Olly was a shit one-dimensional character who stole valuable screen-time from everybody else. The kid was a terrible actor and his storyline was boring as fuck. All he ever did was waste our time. This is why people are glad he's dead.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying, but Olly was a little cunt, so I don't miss him. For that matter, I'm not particularly against the Lannisters since most of the shitty ones died off. Circe's just fucking stupid.

*Cersei. Why the fuck does everyone have to have a speshul snoflaik spelling in this shit?

It fucking infuriates me that people hate him and it's not even ironic.

It's stupid. He has every right to be pissed at Jon, but Olly was a kid who didn't know the gravity of the situation.

If Jon had sat Olly down and explained why the Wildlings were needed and why he needed to have an alliance with them, Olly would have likely stopped being pissed and grown up a little.

But instead he became a hatememe character that everyone wanted dead, because pissy fangirls didn't like that he stabbed Jon.

Fuck the GOT mainstream fanbase. Fucking poison they are.

people hated him before that because he killed the redhead cunt that murdered his father

olly lied his ass off. the thenns ate his family not the wildlings

he also betrayed john snow. treason is a punishable by death bruh

ITT: Pedophiles

>Olly was a shit one-dimensional character who stole valuable screen-time from everybody else. The kid was a terrible actor and his storyline was boring as fuck. All he ever did was waste our time

This applies to so many characters in this show and TV in general, is there a name for this phenomenon?

>If Jon had sat Olly down and explained why the Wildlings were needed and why he needed to have an alliance with them, Olly would have likely stopped being pissed and grown up a little.
i doubt the boring logical diplomacy explanation would overshadow his family and village's murders

I hated him the moment he was more than a scared boy/messenger

the show is getting "hollywood" for lack of a better term and he was part of it

I'm glad he's dead

In war there has to be compromise, not "muh feelings". He killed Jon's redhead pussy, and Jon did not shove a sharpie in between his ribs. He committed treason, and murdered the dude everyone in the night's watch elected as commander. He was part of a coup, because of hurt fee-fees... I could go on... I don't hate the fucker, but it's not like he'll win "likable character of the year"

killing olly was fan service to boost ratings

If he wasn't meant to be hated they wouldn't have casted a fucktard with such a punchable face.

> did everything right
> conspired to kill his commander

The traitors deserved to die, including Olly. Come at me.

kid had the same punchable face as Joffery.
amazing though is this kid had no lines and was hated just as much lol

>Stick to your moral principles
>When you're wrong

>kill your lord commander
>he comes back from the dead and hangs you for conspiracy and treason
Yeah, sounds about right.

So what? He's a bitch, alliser thorne was rad but this guy can eat a dick

Fuck Olly

Fucking THIS!

I love you user.

How can people not fucking see this?

>This applies to so many characters in this show

Not that guy, but at least other one-dimensional characters have some redeeming qualities. Like for example Tormund seems pretty one dimensional, but he looks cool and he fucks shit up, so I'm ok with that. What the fuck did Ollie have going for him? Even his name is stupid. Fuck that kid. He didn't even have any last words. Ser Alliser went out like a boss but that little fag was just scowling.

>If Jon had sat Olly down and explained why the Wildlings were needed and why he needed to have an alliance with them, Olly would have likely stopped being pissed and grown up a little.

But Jon did do that. Olly's just a cunt.

That's when I started to like him.

>that slight nod after he proceeds to go and fuck up some more wildlings after saving Jon

*nods aggressively at you*

>Ned Stark set the precedent of characters who did nothing wrong, dying with dishonor
>How dare they kill the boy, he did NOTHING wrong!

Killing your superiors is generally frowned upon

HE FUCKING DID! In a previous season Jon noticed that Ollie was butthurt (when he was bringing Jon his food) so he told him that people need to unite against white walkers, but the faggot didn't say shit and just walked out

More or less my point

I can't speak for everyone, but I personally disliked the character because he wasn't well written and seemed to be there only as a convenient plot device. The scenes he was in were genuinely worse than what they could have been. They lost the spark that made GoT great in the first place.

You fall short of seeing the true tragedy of Olly's character.

Yes bad stuff happened to him, hardly a tragedy, what's really awful is that he ended up doing something awful himself

Zero remorse from him at the end, or even comprehension, turns out to be a pretty shallow character desu, I'm actually surprised by how much people care

neat. a crontrarian shitposting thread.

>It fucking infuriates me that people hate him
Yes, let's kill those people!

>crontrarian

>>crontrarian

Olly was an idiot though. Olly had nothing and then he was made stewart by Jon Snow. He was then manipulated by demagogues.

just like the nightwatch would have never raided beyond the wall before
JUST
just like wars should never end one day
JUST
just like the alliance between Wildlings and Nighwatch against what's coming from beyond the wall right now was not a necessity
JUST
just like this retarded poorminded little boy's personnal problem should overcome those of the entire human race
JUST

no he was part of a coup because the leader brought a bunch of murderers and rapists into his land. He has first hand experience of these peoples "culture" when his family was murdered.

They should have kept the door to the wall shut, and chased down and murdered every wildlings to ensure they can not become zombies.

normies will love it though because this show is incredibly pro refugee.

mfw named olly and the two ollys in this show are a literal cock sucking faggot and this turd

except the nights watch is full of criminals so killing your superiors happens quite a lot I imagine.

Remember Mormont?

Nigger if armies of ice-demons were coming to attack us having a shield-wall of jihadists who could blow themselves up and take half of them out wouldn't be a bad thing.

>let's kill thousands of people who have every reason to help us fight against a much more horrifying enemy
Sounds like a solid plan

>Detroit is full of criminals so crime happens quite a lot I imagine

take them prisoner then, but the supplies spent on keeping them alive aren't worth it.

These are people who know and have seen these ice demons, i bet they'd run straight down to Dorne or wherever the sand is in the seven kingdoms and start doing their wilding shit.

they'll be back at the wall in no time for raping lmao.

What reasons do they have to fight?

What reasons do they have to live?

Please tell me. Or are you just a cuck who lives in Sweden or Germany?

Sending them to Dorne is just killing two birds with one stone.

F

i cry erytiem

>What reasons do they have to fight?
To, y'know, not die in a horrible icy apocalypse
>What reasons do they have to live?
Are you being serious right now

>What reasons do they have to fight?
To live.
>What reasons do they have to live?
Fear of death.

The whole reason the Wildlings united under Mance was because of the White Walkers. If they're not stopped at the Wall they'll just spread until the entire continent is theirs.

Turning an army to your side because there's another army coming to kill you all isn't the same as the refugee crisis, user. Not everything is a political allegory.

I hate his face.

>To, y'know, not die in a horrible icy apocalypse
Except there is a massive chance that will happen if they fight, where running there is a small chance that will happen.

Yes I was being serious, these faggots can finally leave the north where it's freezing and miserable and go see a beach and a city.

Running means you live as well, and no chance of dying in a fight.

They united under mance because they had to fight, now they are past the wall so they no longer have to fight they have the option to choose to run away.

No turning an army to your side because of a another army isn't about the refugee crisis.
A bunch of rag tag people including mothers and children running from a conflict does have a certain similarity with the refugee crisis though doesn't it.

even the wall.. it's rather symbolic isn't it. Also everything is a political allegory. All art is propaganda user, that's a book of essays you should read some time.

>where running there is a small chance that will happen.
Except that the white walkers will do exactly what everyone fears the wildlings would do, only they're bigger, meaner, and harder to kill.

If they fight, some of them will surely die.
If they run, literally everyone dies.

man this image teases my dick, why must it be this way?

>If they fight, some of them will surely die. If they run, literally everyone dies.

and these savage wildlings are just going to accept this as fact lmao.

You're fucking dreaming. They'd leg it for greener pastures as soon as possible, the entire north is in disarray as well, they could even take a city of their own. Or at least raid all the way down, join a Bolton army.

I can't believe you would even say something so ridiculous, as if every wildling is going to hear, "if you leave, these white walkers will holocaust and genocide literally everyone," and believe they'd that.

All of that doesn't matter because he was too retarded to realize there's far bigger threat coming to the Wall than Free Folk. Olly was dumb and needed to go.

"but don't worry this fat kid killed a white walker with this black glass type stuff so we'll all be okay."

"just fight for us okay not like we murdered and kept you on the other side of this massive wall for thousands of years just forget that."

you're one of those love conquers all type faggots aren't you

>same people who had attacked them
But those weren't the same people that attacked him.

>free folk
>no refugee allegory here!

imagine that, from wildlings to "free folk," I can't even think of a more politically correct term

>taking up the black to survive and etch out a living
>etch out a living
>by taking the black
Top fucking kek.

>"if you leave, these white walkers will holocaust and genocide literally everyone," and believe they'd that.
Yes, they would.

Because they already fucking know. That's why they managed to band all the tribes together.

And in place of their old leader, they now have Jon, whose death banded them together to simply SCARE Castle Black.

The whole damn wildling flock got together for 2.5 seconds of action over this guy.

You think he won't listen to him if he tells them to fight white walkers?
Christ, you're dense.

They banded the tribes together because they were stuck behind the wall with the ice zombies.

In the wildlings head they are past the wall now which will make them feel safe, it's also a completely new world that no one in their blood line has been able to live in for thousands of years.

They'd be heading straight to dorne, you're the type of faggot who would love to import a bunch of niggers from Africa then are surprised when they start raping and shit.. Why don't they understand!!?!?!

OP turned Sup Forums into a foxnews subculture again

you can go to the /got/ thread if you want to back to redd1t or tumblr user at literally any time

OK say this is all true, why'd they come back to help Jon? They were over the wall by then

there is only action and reaction you little shit.

>They'd be heading straight to dorne
Then why aren't they?

Because weak men will never rule Dorne again

because what would happen in reality and what happens in some liberal script writers head are two different things

i hope there won't be Dorne for long.

Spoiler alert: this fictional TV show set in a fictional world is in fact

Not reality.

So in other words you're just shitposting? Good, now I understand

>he hasn't read the GoT books

it's incredibly obvious GRRM takes a lot of inspiration from human history on earth, then adds a bit of magic. Also you literal have no argument, they are still men and women on screen with the same nature, you can't just change human beings nature because "lmao it's fantasy so it doesn't matter how people act and react because it's a fictional piece."

just saying the truth, Olly did nothing wrong, Jon is the equivalent of Swedish or German politicians, bringing an enemy through the borders.

Reminder that the wildlings are white.

>humans are simple creatures with one-track minds that cannot be swayed by emotion or circumstance
Sup Forums, is that you?

But the truth is that the Wildlings, for the most part anyway, are basically Norfmen ethnically and culturally

I never said that user, cool argument though. These are a more primal society of people, they will not understand circumstance like "ice wizards are gonna kill us all so risk your life and fight for us."

They will understand "you're over the wall and now in a literal paradise comparatively, go wild.."

Genetically they might be but culturally they couldn't be more different. They are more comparable to the Dothraki horsemen then northerners.

Do you even remember the crazy leaders we met with Jon? they do all the typical nomad shit, like making shit out of the bones of their enemies. Didn't one guy wear a suit out of the bones of his enemies?

So are the Walkers.

Olly was a Shakespearean character

That's why I said for the most part, they have a few tribes that eat people and hang peoples entrails in magic trees but then again so do the Skagosi and they're tolerated as vassals of the North

>These are a more primal society of people
Who have been shown to be surprisingly diplomatic and able to form allegiances with once-called enemies in microcosms.

You're acting as if they are actual animals, incapable of complex thought and understand a situation from multiple angles, which is absolutely and obviously not the case.

Your whole image of their mindset is completely shattered by the wildlings returning to Castle Black.

Stop trying to argue what has actually happened with what your headcanon says should have happened.
If you want it another way, go write a fanfic.

>making shit out of the bones of their enemies
In lieu of other materials, I would imagine.

Not a lot of resources north of the wall. Just wood, rocks, fur, and the bones of the dead.

how many wildling cities are there again?

I was under the impression that there wasn't a single one and these people where still nomadic tribal people with a much lower level of civilization

even arabs are capable of creating cities lmao

>dies with edgy as fuck 14 year old "i just discovered 4chin" face"
>Did literally nothing wrong

The Thenns (in the book) have villages and small towns, they had Hardhome until it exploded, then they went and lived in volcanic caves or some shit because it's warm

Hahah the mere fact that you have to actually pronounce that all he did was right makes you some fucking faggots

As if there was any doubt what he did was right

Pretentious morons

You are literally brain dead.. Go back to /r/gameofthrones

also pick up a history book retard, they use bones specifically because they are their enemies bones. They drink out of cups with their skulls not because they can't make a cup but because they want to go "what a fool this guy was to go up against someone like me"

or to strike fear into your enemies like the dude who wore a suit of bones

swap volcanic cave for tent and you have dothraki

>swap volcanic cave for tent and you have dothraki
I think there's quite a few differences here user, like the fact those volcanic caves are stationary, I'd say they're more like the Ironborn

>I can't actually defend this position, so I'll ignore the subject and imply you came from Sup Forums's contemporary hate site

>They drink out of cups with their skulls not because they can't make a cup
But maybe they also can't make a cup

I really hated olly, I took pleasure in his death. But I have admit the little man can sing. They should've utilised it in the tv show considering the amount of songs the books have.

>capable of making weapons and armor
>fugg how do i cup

again I didn't defend my position because as soon as you start typing shit like "they can't make cups" and "headcanon" I know you're just a dumb fuck with a sub 80 IQ

lol yea they're totally close!

Ollie did the right thing and Jon did the right thing

It isn't a rare point that's made by writers, but it's a good one nontheless

It is your headcanon, though.

>THE WILDLINGS WOULD DO THIS
>But what about when they did this and not that
>