Kevin Smith is such an inarticulate waste of space

Every third word is fuckin fuck fuck

Why is he famous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LdMHDimyIUI
youtube.com/watch?v=UtcKxPeH4hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you spelt "Tarintino" wrong.

He made five immortal films. That's why he's famous, cuck.

Does he ever wear anything other than oversized, custom hockey jerseys?

Why does he only ever wear those big baggy sports shirts?

What do you wear on camera? Links to your photos and videos?

Because you only need one good idea to successful, look at M. Night Shalimilayalalayas

I don't know what his good idea was, clerks i guess?

He made some very good films back in the day which resonanted very strongly with a young demographic.

Now he's...a huge nerd? With a podcast? I guess?

his good idea was putting Jay Mewes on the screen

and I guess some of the clerks dialogue is meme worthy

>It boggles my mind
>It boggles my mind
>It boggles my mind
>Talk about how hot his disgusting transexual wife is and how he doesn't deserve her (which he in a weird way STILL doesn't even though she looks like an alien trying to blend in from the Men in Black movies).
>It boggles my mind
>It boggles my mind
>It boggles my mind

Boggle?

>transexual wife
are you memeing or is this real?
Wouldn't surprise me t͏͏b͏͏h͏

are those jenco shorts

I wear clothes that make me presentable and seem at least semi professional.

>inarticulate waste of space

thats the only way you can become famous these days

Sweet jesus he actually named his daughter Harley Quinn Smith? Was Diana Prince Smith not cool enough? Couldn't he have picked a better role model?

They had a kid together you moron.

mommy

dem ears.

Why would smith's private life be common knowledge

It's easy to research why someone is famous.

Even a retard can do it. I should know.

He's a has-been riding on his fading fame trying desperately to pander to millennials. He comes across as that awkward stepdad trying to be cool when his wife's son's friends are over

Because he literally tells the internet every time he fucks his wife

Non-troll question: he always seems to wear these giant t-shirt/poncho tops. Is this an American thing?

Because he never shuts up about it on his million podcasts

Ok Kevin. Go back to fapping to your daughter.

It was like 13 years ago

OK.

If he ever would have actually improved his craft, you know one of the comic studios would have hired him to do a comic movie. Instead he started smoking weed and became unbearable.

He'd have been the perfect candidate to do the new Green Lantern. Instead he's doing shit like Yoga Hosers and claiming that comic book movies are too hard.

I like the guy and here's why.

His films post Clerks have been by and large awful. Something he freely admits. He's great at self-marketing AND he's a good talker, listen to any of his anecdotes on working with Prince, Bruce Willis or Jon Peters on Superman Lives. He's also very loyal to his friends and has made sure to look after them and get them going in their careers.

On a personal note, I'm a struggling illustrator. I draw images and then print them to sell. It's how I make my living. I once wrote to KS via social media and asked if he'd like to buy one (It was Star Wars related) and he did! So a piece of my work is possibly hanging up in his house and it was a nice feeling for someone like Smith to actually pay for my work...

I can see why people would find him annoying but I personally, like the guy.

how about you do a comic book movie cause you're good at that one thing.

Why would you listen to his podcasts?

He made a bunch of funny movies with Mewes.

He's a fat man from Jersey.

So did you.

I like the evening with Kevin Smith videos. He's good at telling stories.

Just read that he once had the rights to The Six Million Dollar Man. That would've been interesting.

He wrote a script for a reboot or remake of it. It never took off, so Dynamite turned it into a comic book series. They did the same thing with his Green Hornet script

Watching this video, im pretty sure his goes onto Sup Forums ...

Kevin Smith fucked up his brain by smoking weed every day for eight years straight.

>He made five immortal films. That's why he's famous, cuck.
*immoral

he also makes so much forced sex jokes and sex references every fucking minute which fucking makes me roll my eyes and fart

Have you ever seen his pawn stars-like reality show set in his shitty comic shop? It's scripted beyond belief, and almost as shitty as Kevin Smith himself.

Also, all of his movies suck.

he smoked too much weed and it took its toll on his brain

he used to be good

watch these guys instead

youtu.be/LdMHDimyIUI

Kevin Smith is the capeshit comissar

I'd love to see a faux biopic done in that style especially since I learned about other aspects of American media through his movies (like the whole Vader tirade in Dogma or Amy or wherever it was that encapsulated today's deadly serious cultural marxism strain)

Just don't let him direct it

because he is digustingly fat. and he wears that hat because he has a huge bald patch.

i always confuse him for michael moore lmao

>Fat Man on Batman
>Captain America review

youtube.com/watch?v=UtcKxPeH4hY

trailer for his new "movie"

Kevin Smith is my hero

On some of his early commentaries he talks about how he used to wear overcoats like Jay and silent bob do to cover up his weight problem.

Now he's doing the exact same thing with hockey jerseys

Clerks
Mallrats
Jay and Silent Bob strike back
Dogma

there you go, any of those movies deserve more fame than anything you ever did or will do, even if you cant stand him, he earned to be where is he now

that bald spot

>Why is he famous?

No one important knows who he is.

>cover up his weight problem

it didn't work.

>you spelt "Tarintino" wrong.
>"Tarintino"
I have bad news for you, son

same.

he's living proof that you can make if even if you have zero talent if you just happen to be in the right place at the right time.

what's going on here? is aguilera repulsed by him and moves away so he can;t touch her?

Looks okay. Depp was the only good part of Tusk.

Kevin Smith will cry in your lifetime

go to bed kevin your movie looks like shit

He was nice to a hobo, everyone, let's change our mind about him.

Kevin Smith cries more than Sup Forums shitposts

>"Tarintino"
Fuck, I literally started to choke laughing on my own spit

Didn't he cry in this pic because of his visit to the Episode 7 set? What a fucking baby. The movie sucked. I guess being around Ford in the Solo costume as well as Chewbacca could stir up some emotions in me, but I wouldn't fucking cry

Yes, and honestly, if I got to walk around the Falcon I would tear up. I wouldn't post a selfie of it on the internet though.

As much of a faggot as he is these days, Clerks, Dogma and Red State are good films.

I don't know but Clerks is one of the worst movies I've ever seen

>his wife
>his daughter
I liked it more when his go-to performers were Ben Al Aflicki and Matt Damon.

Well he can't afford them anymore. He could only afford Johnny Depp because he worked for free.

Affleck clearly hates Smith now.
No wonder.

Fuck Jennifer Garner

Ok

DUDE NERD CULTURE LMAO

To the people shitting on Kevin Smith: What are your three favorite movies?

From Kevin Smith?

Chasing Amy, Mallrats, Jackie Chan

No, in general. I'm just curious.

>LEAVE KEVIN ALONE!

just stop

Unironically like Clerks 2, Dogma, and Jay and Silent Bob strike back (though its far from good).

Kevin Smith himself is a piece of shit though. Remember putting some "review" of his on in the background while i did some work and he practically just summarized the movie for an hour+

mallrats is one of my favorite fucking movies. I thought brendan frasier was great, his contrast to jason lees character made him seem grounded.

Wow I thought this was going to be bad but Jesus Christ it's 100x worse than I could've imagined.

Nah, she's just looking awkward. Smith is hugging his homie.

>mallrats
>brendan fraser

You're mixing up Airheads with Mallrats.

whatever happened to brendan? he used to be so popular.

jason lee was in airheads?

Doesn't look that way

omfg that picture of brendan whyyyy

Because thanks to people like him, every single worthless piece of shit can think that he can also be famous.

kek

I mean wtf how did he go from this....

to this!

It looks gay.

>Watching this for Smith
>Not for the based Black Guy

it is just how he speaks. did you know that some areas of the world even have accents? hows your script doing?

Jason lee was in Mallrats idiot! That's why you're mixing up both Airheads with Mallrats.

Faggot ass redditors.

>Watch his video about Prince
>Have to hear him describe his best blowjob ever

>Amy Locane's pic
No, no, nonononono....NOOOOOOOOO

DUDE I MADE A MOVIE ONCE SO LISTEN TO MY OPINIONS LMAO

>his favorite hero and comics is Batman/DC
>he admits BvS is not good
>he loves Civil War

idk he seems like he's honest with what he thinks about a movie.