What's his problem?

What's his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/karl-pilkington-net-worth/
youtube.com/watch?v=2fPG63GsPUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Baby Dead

He's a patrician

He's not particularly funny and never was

Yeah but he never tries to be

>has quit tv
>no more ricky and steve

What will he do for money?

Become a white van man

Dude has millions, even funded his own Radio Production Company alongside Suzanne. Plus he's some everyman from Manchester. He'll live off that forever.

Source? Can't see him making millions from what he's done

>how do royalties work

nothing, he's the best

>Karl Pilkington's Salary
>$300 Thousand Per Year

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-comedians/karl-pilkington-net-worth/

Right

But still no working boiler.

Nah Ricky sneaks around his house every couple of days to break it, the snide cunt.

LITTLE

Paper round

So he's worth under a million and basically out of work. Yes he has royalties but they will die out

Books and that innit

if you really think hes made less than a million after 10+ years in the business, with his own shows, his own books, his own royalties, the most popular podcast in the world

you'd have to be as dumb as someone who believes celebritynetworth things, i suppose

MONKEY

Saw a homeless Chinese fella.

He's too rough. Most of the girls he casts are in pain.

FELLA

Walk a dog when its not raining

Panel shows and documentary voice overs

Got a head like a fucking orange

Has anyone got a pic of Susan?

Apparently she is fat.

There's literally zero pictures of her. Karl gets annoyed if you take pics of him in public, imagine what Susan is like

There are pics of her, google it. She looks fat and miserable af

youtube.com/watch?v=2fPG63GsPUA
Said it himself, he's not a millionaire.

>2010

>literally no pics or accounts of her exist, despite there being many pics of "Karl" and stories from people who have met him
>people will still believe his backstory and character is real

I used to live in Lancashire, believe it or not there are couples that exactly the same way as Karl and Susan do. They're loveless relationships in terms of Wife and Husband, but the two need each other to function. Quite fascinating desu

yeh, this

i thikn ha;f the reason he did monaing of life was to split from ricky, get all the money and be financially well off.

yeah but he had to pay for that new kitchen that suzanne wanted

>implying he didn't fix it himself

Ricky is such a cunt, Karl was the star of the show and Ricky took all the credit and money. Fair enough he got it all started but it's pretty mean that Karl didnt get a fair share

>what are most marriages

how do you know he didn't?

killed the golden egg. hes still got david brent but we'll see how audiences react.

He executive produced the US Office. He's worth sqillions

>it's a Karl goes to eastern europe episode

He sees the world for what it is.

cyka blyat and all that innit

Yeah prolly.

He's kinda funny sometimes, and other times he's really not funny at all and annoying to listen to.

Trey?

nothing, he is an inspiration

Today I pictured Karl without a shaved head.

He looked like one of those monks/george costanza.

If you're balding and don't shave your head you are fucked in the head.

Ive had boiler problems when I lived in a shit country where individual flats have their own boilers

First time the repair guy claimed it was a blown fuse and changed or reset it

Second guy finally took it apart and changed some sacrificial metal rod on the heating element or something

Its hell living with boilers, I was without warm water for like a month

he's stuck playing a fucked out "character" akin to how dice clay plays the dice man everywhere he is

his memes have devoured him and all he is now is a husk controlled by their whims.

truly a cautionary tale.

INNIT

Its weird, most of the time hes pretty annoying and then he makes something thats actually funny

i liked special correzpondents[\spoiler]

Tic Tac salesman

Personality:
Karl > Steve > Ricky

Creativity:
Ricky > Steve > Karl