Eurovision starts today

Eurovision starts today

>check Sup Forums
>no eurovision thread

Has Sup Forums grown up in the last year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE
youtube.com/watch?v=ws4COisklac
youtube.com/watch?v=UmOeISUYXuI
youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU
youtube.com/watch?v=jBmkNzFZUW4
youtube.com/watch?v=OV3xp5ZXSYA
youtube.com/watch?v=itj2bPm6x9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Qp5hRoU9HgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w7hRZS-nLhY
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ920cN2HmA
youtube.com/watch?v=10XR67NQcAc
youtube.com/watch?v=C5VvsLEd1TI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sjup9PJ25LM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmeCC53FKes
youtube.com/watch?v=WKNRGc71hjc
youtube.com/watch?v=G3k2MOJOkKg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lw-GHJHLeS4
youtube.com/watch?v=mYnfLY0h8vY
youtube.com/watch?v=abiss5VZn14
youtube.com/watch?v=NUDI2_Lx4UA
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we're busy with other things

i hope it'll be even more diverse than last year!

>Eurovision
>Everyone is brown
>Poland is the only country with whites

Every time.

considering the theme is "migrants" I am sure its gonna be about shitting on Poland, Hungary and Macedonia for actually having a spine while also calling out Putin for supporting Bashar al-Barrel Bombah ibn Assad

What about Ukraine?
youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE

Or Moldova?
youtube.com/watch?v=ws4COisklac

qt with broken english

youtube.com/watch?v=UmOeISUYXuI

>I sure can't wait for the biggest gay contest on international television to be hosted by the biggest homo's on earth!

>binland is never gonna use kino again to save this shitshow

Dat hive mind

Or practically all other countries. Don't respond to Sup Forums fags

You know they were regarded as a joke and that's why they won. Also, what does a movie theatre have to do with the Eurovision.

>there will never be no more Sup Forums eurovision threads

I like Spain's song:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBmkNzFZUW4

yes they will be. Just wait til tonight. Now let's remember that Romania sent this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=OV3xp5ZXSYA

>western eurocucks went from trying to give points to actual songs they like to the most "brave" participant
>meanwhile the balkans and slavs have a political pissing contest to so who hates or likes their neighbour the most togheter with the mountain niggers of caucasus, Turkey and Israel
I sure can't wait for Azerbaijan and Turkey to jerk each other off while the winning number is the lady with the longest beard and cockgina.

eurovision is traditionally discussed at Sup Forums

We're not in this year, didn't pay denbts.

Kek, I remember watching that with my siblings and my mum. We were all shocked.

And on Sup Forums, /mu, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, ...

The very idea of a song contest is the most stupid thing that's ever been come up with. If you want a song contest, just look at the charts you dumb eurocucks.

t. mad murrican

even Australia got in before you

Any song that's in the top 20 or even higher on the Hot 100 at any time would win the Eurovision song contest by a landslide. It is a contest of inferior songs that is only watched because "muh europe" "muh brothers from other countries that are in the same general region of land."

Australia got top 5 last year, however I think now that the novelty has worn off we'll be lucky to push top 10.

PS: I hope Britain leave the EU so we don't have to suffer through their trite drivel any more.

is the dedicated Eurovision board

>People unironically discussing Eurovision

Last year Finland literally sent retards, now we're sending niggers.

Spaniards are brown?

>euro
>most songs are in english

FUCKING KEKED

but why the hell is the video full of niggers and sandniggers? I haven't seen one of those in my entire life

Will Norway get yet another last place this year?

>I haven't seen one of those in my entire life
youtube.com/watch?v=itj2bPm6x9Y

nice try, esteban al-andalus

No shit amerifat, it's the charme of eurovision that every country sends a literally who instead of established singers.

>Spain
>i have never seen sandniggers

look in the mirror, Pablo

Germany is sending a literal anime weeaboo this year.

As if our reputation couldn't fall any lower already.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp5hRoU9HgQ

>t. someone whose ancestors were pumped full of moorish semen

no wonder the outfit, her song is as generic as generic can be and it doesnt help her english is subpar also

youtube.com/watch?v=w7hRZS-nLhY

Look at this fucboi.

If doubles there is a terrorist attack during this fag fest.

Check 'em.

I hope based Poland will send some milk maids with big titties again.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ920cN2HmA

>european festival
>israel takes part

>Not going to Sup Forums for Eurovision
>Watching the semi finals and ruining the experience of the finals

I will never understand this. They're in eurovision, CL and the Euros. Does anyone know why this is?

It was hosted in Azerbaijan a few years ago. Kazakhstan is more european than Azerbaijan.

The jews literally control everything.

Literally the most hype Eurovision ever was, probably followed by Wild Dances.

youtube.com/watch?v=10XR67NQcAc

Why are the finns such mememasters

These are the countries that COULD join eurovision.

God save us.

UK entry - youtube.com/watch?v=C5VvsLEd1TI

Welp we're coming last again

youtube.com/watch?v=Sjup9PJ25LM

Why would I watch this piece of shit?

GOAT Eurovision song incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=bmeCC53FKes

GOAT: youtube.com/watch?v=WKNRGc71hjc

>eurovision song contest
>sweden

This is the gayest shit on earth. Literally.

lo i remember these guys.

great costumes, but i honestly didn't enjoy the song that much.

>not Alcohol is Free

youtube.com/watch?v=G3k2MOJOkKg

>Portugal is still too poor to afford a Eurovision entry

C
U
N
T
S T R A Y A

>tfw "epic sax guy" is considered a retro meme now

Old feels.

They were kicked out of Asian football because you know, the constant threat of suicide bombers is an issue.

I think by the end of it, most countries refused to play against them.

>Tfw Australia was also threatened to be kicked out of Asia because of their back to back wins in the ACL and Asian Cup
>Were testing the waters with playing "home" games at Craven Cottage in case they moved to Europe

Having Australia in both Eurovision and the Euros would be dope but they'd never win either lmao.

Is this what Sup Forums means by babushka?

> mfw Australia is now a part of Europe

Choice, except now i gotta barrack for a chink and watch all you fags prance around.

Looks like meats back on the menu.

Yep

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw-GHJHLeS4

>Invite a nation that it's much better in soccer than literally everybody to join your confederation (the only practize Aussies have before joining is playing against Islands with "population 100" btw)
>They get mad they get beaten

Israel is the reason MENA countries don't join Eurovision even if they can becasue they are part of the Euro broadcasting area

See Eurovision 1978 for example
>The winning entry is a love song sung in the Hebrew equivalent of Ubbi dubbi (the title is an expansion of the Hebrew word ani אני, meaning "I"). This was Israel's first Eurovision win. The win caused problems for several North African and Middle-Eastern nations that were televising the contest, even though they were not participating. According to author and political commentator John Kennedy O'Connor in his book The Eurovision Song Contest: The Official History, when Israel became the clear winners during the voting, most of the Arabic stations ended their transmission of the contest. Jordanian TV finished the show with a photo of a bunch of daffodils on screen,[2] later announcing that the Belgian entry (which finished second) was the winner. Norway finished last for the fifth time, gaining the first nul points during the current voting system was implemented in 1975.

And 1979
>At one point before the contest Turkey was going to participate. The country would have appeared 11th on stage (between Israel and France), represented by Maria Rita Epik and 21. Peron with the song "Seviyorum" ("I'm Loving"). However Turkey was forced to retire from the contest under pressure from Arab states who objected to a predominantly Muslim country taking part in a contest held in Israel,[1] but they however took part in Jerusalem 20 years later.

>Stralya sending "talented" singers instead of memes

Its like we don't even want to win. Why did the yuros even let us join this thing?

This.

I swear we need more memetic artists though. They're all so generic. At least Dami is Asian so she has a gimmick.

>they'd never win either lmao.
I bet you we win the Euros before England does AND an Aussie team wins a CL before Arsenal

I reckon we should just send a bunch of boongs with didgeridoos and win it on pure novelty factor.

remember not to trigger anyone :^)

>Basque flag is banned
All the other ones make sense, but why include the Basque flag? Unless there was some period of Basque terrorism i don't know about.

>islamic state flag
ISIS sending a participant to Eurovision when?

>Palestine banned

Our contestant was reportedly barely allowed to bring the sami flag

youtube.com/watch?v=mYnfLY0h8vY

>Unless there was some period of Basque terrorism i don't know about.

who cares about a sing contest like eurovision? europe fucking sucks, i fucking hate it here. i want to die.

please
kill me or give me my country back

>I sure can't wait for the biggest gay contest on international television to be hosted by the biggest homo's on earth!

FOR FUCK'S SAKE user you've already got the biggest gay contest on the internet featuring all the biggest homos on earth, isn't that enough for you?

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=abiss5VZn14

Chill out Sweden.

>tfw the german reich flag is so forbidden they werent even allowed to print it on the forbidden flags sheet

all these asslords care after their fashion. expect to see more and more about eurovision in the days to come and reflect on how that's just a tiny proportion of actual interest in it

You and your friends. You on the left. You did a big wee in your pants.

>asking for free handouts like your average rapefugee
>not getting shit done yourself
fucking yurocucks

Stream where?

Is any country sending fun goofy shit this year or is it all samey bland pop with occcasional progressive gay shit?

>so buttdevastated
lol

What pisses me most is that the national contestants are partly chosen by some fucking "expert" panel that just gives all their votes to the most brown one

>wales flag is banned
>but the lgbt one is allowed
but isn't that flag against the soon-to-be-majority european populations policies and religious ideologies?

>Eurovision
As an American, what the fuck is this shit?

Daily reminder that some random polish prostitutes actually received way more votes than the austrian tranny that was decleared the "winner".
youtube.com/watch?v=NUDI2_Lx4UA

a cuckfest to measure which country can fit the biggest BBC up their rectal cavities

nations are scored according to depth and load they can hold and as of now the swedes are the current champions

A cuck contest

>tfw this will never be Finlands entry
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

Started as a pop song contest
Then everyone realized it's stupid as shit and it truned into a self-aware meme contest
Then modern yurop took over and it truned into cuckfest

What kind of shit are you "getting done yourself", Cochise?

it's when a bunch of shitskin eurogirls with beards get up and sing and europoors pull out their american smartphones and vote on which bearded shemale sang the best generic song